Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Wizkid And Davido's Reconciliation: A Lesson For Die-hard Fans Of Celebrities - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Davido's Reconciliation: A Lesson For Die-hard Fans Of Celebrities (458 Views)

Pretty Mike Lists Names Of Celebrities In Nigeria Who Have Done Plastic Surgery / Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding: Pictures Of Celebrities / Nathan And Nadia Okoye Twins 1st Birthday Party (Photos Of Celebrities) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid And Davido's Reconciliation: A Lesson For Die-hard Fans Of Celebrities by WizPrince1(m): 1:17pm On Jan 04, 2018
[img]http://1.bp..com/-pO1vabGfN1w/Wk2MbNyo-PI/AAAAAAAAD_E/Y2Y93zPyRds3gOfMHZfFt8Dla9TwSc-qACLcBGAs/s1600/Wizkid-and-Davido-Reconciliation.jpg[/img]
Here is a core lesson for die-hard fans of celebrities using Wizkid and Davido's Reconciliation as a case study.

The year 2017 has gone with its memories and we're going to be starting this New Year with an advice for some set of people in Nigeria's Entertainment Industry prior to the reconciliation between two of our famous artists.

2017 brought so many memories of which we'll never forget. The year ended with an awesome style and there's nothing more awesome than when Wizkid and Davido officially ended their beef on stage at Wizkid's concert in Lagos. 

The moment Wizkid called out Davido on stage at his concert to perform FIA together, we felt the love that immediately came upon them. Even Davido had to retweet this love by featuring him on his concert too, being the last most anticipated event of the year in 2017. 

They both made us understand that this year, 2018 will be promising for them and we're all waiting. Indeed, I and Primetweets as a whole are wishing them all the best, but this should be a core lesson to die-hard fans of celebrities.

THE LESSON 

Wizkid and Davido had been fighting each other for quite a long time. It was so strong that it also included their fans. When they started it on Social Media, so many of us thought it was those normal publicity stunts but when it came out live and got fans fighting each other on shows and in the streets, that's when we knew it was something else. 

Nonetheless, I know that celebrities do engage in fights, but definitely, they'll reconcile. The only thing that pains me is when fans will start fighting and killing themselves over people they barely know. These fans who claim to be die-hard fails to understand that these celebrities, in general, don't care about them the way they do or think. Take for example, that Hurricane disaster that occurred in Houston, Texas, we all saw how top United States celebrities contributed to help people that were affected. They did that because they know their fans were affected too, aside from that, it was because of the love they have for them. I even wrote a post on it HERE. There's no public affected issue in the US that you won't see their celebrities helping out.

In Nigeria, it is all different. You'll barely see our celebrities help on such occasions. All they do is to be forming kings and queens on Social Media, snapping how they live expensive life - saying they're motivating their fans. This is Rubbish!

Recall when flooding occurred in Benue immediately after that Houston's Hurricane Harvey, I was even thinking Nigerian celebrities would do something spectacular after seeing their fellows in the US. All my expectations came void as nothing happened even as people were suffering. Perhaps, our celebrities were all waiting for the Government to help as they felt it doesn't concern them. 

This same fans that suffered from such disasters are still the people that will be fighting themselves over some celebrities because they're supporting them. What sense does it make fighting over someone that can't help you when you're dying? 

These fans are still the ones that will insult me for writing this as a lesson because they won't still understand. But trust me, I'll always tell you the truth as it's what I'm made for as an Entertainment Blogger. We should only be fans of their music and not by killing ourselves over their personal lives. When they notice that none of their fans is killing themselves over them, they'll stylishly settle their differences. 

As a fan of celebrities, I just hope you learn something out of this. Stick to this and make 2018 a better year for yourself and the Entertainment Industry in Nigeria. Let's grow!

Please add your comments let's discuss. Do have a nice day. Thank You!

SOURCE:
Primetweets
http://www.primetweets.com.ng/2018/01/wizkid-and-davido-reconciliation-lesson-to-fans.html

Photo Credit: Fortune Photography

Cc; lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Egypt Jailed Singer For Producing Sexual Video. / Bobrisky Threatens To Deal With Yahoo Boys (read More) / Online Transaction: See The Reply MTN Gave A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.