Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Awesome :see The Wedding Photo Of A Dwarf And His Beautiful Bride That Gets Ever - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Awesome :see The Wedding Photo Of A Dwarf And His Beautiful Bride That Gets Ever (862 Views)

Shatta Bandle Sprays Money As He Weds His Beautiful Bride. Photos And Videos / Kate Henshaw Finds The Bride That Looks Like Her / Bride That Looks Like Kate Henshaw (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Awesome :see The Wedding Photo Of A Dwarf And His Beautiful Bride That Gets Ever by johnolumide78: 1:46pm On Jan 04, 2018
If pictures could speak then a photo of a dwarf man and his bride that is now making waves on the internet will express the power of a united couple who have chosen to be together against the world.
https://www.ireporteronline.com/awesome-see-wedding-photo-dwarf-beautiful-bride-gets-everyone-talking/

Re: Awesome :see The Wedding Photo Of A Dwarf And His Beautiful Bride That Gets Ever by taylor88(m): 1:48pm On Jan 04, 2018
Nice
Re: Awesome :see The Wedding Photo Of A Dwarf And His Beautiful Bride That Gets Ever by biacan(f): 1:49pm On Jan 04, 2018
taylor88:
Nice
Hmm

Re: Awesome :see The Wedding Photo Of A Dwarf And His Beautiful Bride That Gets Ever by taylor88(m): 1:51pm On Jan 04, 2018
biacan:
Hmm

Biacan

U crushing on me?

Say it and I'll make it happen
Re: Awesome :see The Wedding Photo Of A Dwarf And His Beautiful Bride That Gets Ever by biacan(f): 2:02pm On Jan 04, 2018
taylor88:

Biacan

U crushing on me?

Say it and I'll make it happen
Is like you don't want to wish me well
Re: Awesome :see The Wedding Photo Of A Dwarf And His Beautiful Bride That Gets Ever by taylor88(m): 2:07pm On Jan 04, 2018
biacan:
Is like you don't want to wish me well

Lol

This one loud

Sorry abeg
Re: Awesome :see The Wedding Photo Of A Dwarf And His Beautiful Bride That Gets Ever by biacan(f): 2:12pm On Jan 04, 2018
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
taylor88:

Lol

This one loud
Sorry abeg
Awon bleaching grin
Re: Awesome :see The Wedding Photo Of A Dwarf And His Beautiful Bride That Gets Ever by taylor88(m): 2:13pm On Jan 04, 2018
biacan:
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy Awon bleaching grin

Me bleaching

Lol
Re: Awesome :see The Wedding Photo Of A Dwarf And His Beautiful Bride That Gets Ever by biacan(f): 2:18pm On Jan 04, 2018
grin cheesy grin cheesy
taylor88:

Me bleaching

Lol
Yes Taylor88 dey bleach.........nah Caro white you dey use tell me make I recommend better cream for you grin
Re: Awesome :see The Wedding Photo Of A Dwarf And His Beautiful Bride That Gets Ever by taylor88(m): 2:18pm On Jan 04, 2018
biacan:
grin cheesy grin cheesy Yes Taylor88 dey bleach.........nah Caro white you dey use tell me make I recommend better cream for you grin

Where do you stay maybe we meet
Re: Awesome :see The Wedding Photo Of A Dwarf And His Beautiful Bride That Gets Ever by biacan(f): 2:31pm On Jan 04, 2018
taylor88:

Where do you stay maybe we meet
Ehmmm so you can treat me like unilag slay queen Taylor88 kolewek
Re: Awesome :see The Wedding Photo Of A Dwarf And His Beautiful Bride That Gets Ever by taylor88(m): 2:43pm On Jan 04, 2018
biacan:
Ehmmm so you can treat me like unilag slay queen Taylor88 kolewek
Lol

U telling me or not

OK lemme quote one of ur old posts
Re: Awesome :see The Wedding Photo Of A Dwarf And His Beautiful Bride That Gets Ever by CornFooPanda(m): 2:47pm On Jan 04, 2018
shocked
Re: Awesome :see The Wedding Photo Of A Dwarf And His Beautiful Bride That Gets Ever by CornFooPanda(m): 2:47pm On Jan 04, 2018
How dat dwarf won take penetrate dat heavy back side?shocked
I mean how is he gonna satisfy d kpekus wen it is juicy shocked, women need satisfaction and i don't think d so called bride can get one from dis groom of hers except otherwise.

biacan and taylor88 be disturbing dis thread

(1) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Looks Smoking Hot In Bejeweled Bikini For Trinidad Carnival (photo) / Kylie Jenner Shares Selfie After Hiring A Nanny For Daughter Stormi / Black Man Marries His Sex Doll In "Lagos, Nigeria" (wedding Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.