Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Fela Kuti Wearing Pant And His Son (Throwback Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fela Kuti Wearing Pant And His Son (Throwback Photo) (41168 Views)

Timaya Carries Toke Makinwa Up: 'I Am Not Wearing Pant', She Screams / Bobrisky Goes Viral As He Wears Transparent Clothe Wearing Pant Inside / Laura Ikeji Poses In Pant And Bra To Imitate Kim Kardashian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fela Kuti Wearing Pant And His Son (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 04, 2018
CollinsWeGlobe:
what do you know about music?
if you know good music, they you won't say u prefer majek to fela
Re: Fela Kuti Wearing Pant And His Son (Throwback Photo) by Simongabriel(m): 4:40pm On Jan 04, 2018
ogorwyne:
Pubic hair everywhere eeeeew!
DAT is the only tin u can see. spoil child

1 Like

Re: Fela Kuti Wearing Pant And His Son (Throwback Photo) by Cyberdroid: 4:45pm On Jan 04, 2018
Read my first story on nairaland, you won't be bored I promise. https://www.nairaland.com/4269981/son-god-story-nairalander
Re: Fela Kuti Wearing Pant And His Son (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 04, 2018
bjhaid:
if you know good music, they you won't say u prefer majek to fela
Majerk is better than Fela
Re: Fela Kuti Wearing Pant And His Son (Throwback Photo) by ogorwyne(f): 4:46pm On Jan 04, 2018
Simongabriel:
DAT is the only tin u can see. spoil child
Lol.
Re: Fela Kuti Wearing Pant And His Son (Throwback Photo) by Mpanyi: 4:52pm On Jan 04, 2018
Depraved Fela. Morally bankrupt. His only saving grace is his fearlessness to government in power
Re: Fela Kuti Wearing Pant And His Son (Throwback Photo) by Agbalanze(m): 4:52pm On Jan 04, 2018
majamajic:
many will still argue that fela never performed in pants .....or public engagements

Prove them wrong with fact.
Re: Fela Kuti Wearing Pant And His Son (Throwback Photo) by mosez346(m): 4:52pm On Jan 04, 2018
ogorwyne:
Pubic hair everywhere eeeeew!
is that what u can see,,, don't worry I knw ur type.......

1 Like

Re: Fela Kuti Wearing Pant And His Son (Throwback Photo) by FRESHG(m): 4:53pm On Jan 04, 2018
ednut1:
undecided if i give u e-slap. His songs are prophetic. The child.is seun
BUT YOU VOTED FOR PROPHET BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Fela Kuti Wearing Pant And His Son (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 04, 2018
CollinsWeGlobe:
Majerk is better than Fela
okay
Re: Fela Kuti Wearing Pant And His Son (Throwback Photo) by Enemyofpeace: 4:55pm On Jan 04, 2018
Op that word na sonS o and not son
Re: Fela Kuti Wearing Pant And His Son (Throwback Photo) by Enemyofpeace: 4:56pm On Jan 04, 2018
Mpanyi:
Depraved Fela. Morally bankrupt. His only saving grace is his fearlessness to government in power
he better and dey usefull pass the whole of your generation dead,living and unborn tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Fela Kuti Wearing Pant And His Son (Throwback Photo) by abdulaz: 5:09pm On Jan 04, 2018
Vyolet:
What is that bushy thing?
Mtcheww
His songs made sense though but his way of life was total write-off.

How do you expect the life of a free thinker to look like?

Become a free thinker and see life from a different perspective. Free thinkers don’t have best friends or worst enemies.

5 Likes

Re: Fela Kuti Wearing Pant And His Son (Throwback Photo) by sharpwriter(m): 5:11pm On Jan 04, 2018
CollinsWeGlobe:
what do you know about music?

Oga, both Fela and Majek are legends and they have message for their generation which is still relevant to us till today. Musicians carry crowd with them, and it is good that they are used more for societal sanity. No be make someone dey sing skiborobo skibo, awon omo tika bodi, one corner, and earning millions even with nonsense. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fela Kuti Wearing Pant And His Son (Throwback Photo) by anyimontana(m): 5:11pm On Jan 04, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:
grin grin

The kid looks like Seun
u have eyes my dear..
One bottle for u
Re: Fela Kuti Wearing Pant And His Son (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 04, 2018
sharpwriter:

Oga, both Fela and Majek are legends and they have message for their generation which is still relevant to us till today. Musicians carry crowd with them, and it is good that they are used more for societal sanity. No be make someone dey sing skiborobo skibo, awon omo tika bodi, one corner, and earning millions even with nonsense. grin grin grin grin
Thanks
Re: Fela Kuti Wearing Pant And His Son (Throwback Photo) by gare(f): 5:22pm On Jan 04, 2018
Mrop:
This is the famous Legend Fela Anikulapo and One of his son.

Who knows who this son his.

Gist from Praizeupdates

http://www.praizeupdates.com/see-this-throwback-photo-of-fela-anikulapo-and-one-of-his-son/

THIS PICTURE WAS TAKEN FROM A HOTEL ABROAD
Re: Fela Kuti Wearing Pant And His Son (Throwback Photo) by xjiggy: 5:23pm On Jan 04, 2018
If Na Beckham or Cristiano wear pant now, una no go complain. All of u dey mad. Abami éda for LIFE

3 Likes

Re: Fela Kuti Wearing Pant And His Son (Throwback Photo) by Nathanieloo7(m): 5:27pm On Jan 04, 2018
That's seun
Re: Fela Kuti Wearing Pant And His Son (Throwback Photo) by BOOMnaija(m): 5:29pm On Jan 04, 2018
Gaypal:
Fela was some idiota sha! grin grin
Very dirty and unkempt.

See u talking as if u or ur father can match fela's achievement in life.

2 Likes

Re: Fela Kuti Wearing Pant And His Son (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 04, 2018
gare:

THIS PICTURE WAS TAKEN FROM A HOTEL ABROAD

Spot on. That was a hotel room somewhere in Europe
Re: Fela Kuti Wearing Pant And His Son (Throwback Photo) by ashawopikin(m): 5:31pm On Jan 04, 2018
darkenkach:
Fela shouldnt be anybody's role model.

2 Likes

Re: Fela Kuti Wearing Pant And His Son (Throwback Photo) by Adeyinka123: 5:32pm On Jan 04, 2018
abdelrahman:
Fela is dead but his manhood still alive gringrin

You funny o
Re: Fela Kuti Wearing Pant And His Son (Throwback Photo) by dont8(m): 5:44pm On Jan 04, 2018
majamajic:
many will still argue that fela never performed in pants .....or public engagements
Quick question, does that place looks like a public space?
Re: Fela Kuti Wearing Pant And His Son (Throwback Photo) by majamajic(m): 5:48pm On Jan 04, 2018
dont8:
Quick question, does that place looks like a public space?

read my comment again...... I said he never appear in any show or public function in pants .

so I didn't say the place is a public place
Re: Fela Kuti Wearing Pant And His Son (Throwback Photo) by FisifunKododada: 6:04pm On Jan 04, 2018
darkenkach:
Fela shouldnt be anybody's role model.

He is my role model

1 Like

Re: Fela Kuti Wearing Pant And His Son (Throwback Photo) by dont8(m): 6:05pm On Jan 04, 2018
majamajic:

read my comment again...... I said he never appear in any show or public function
in pants .

so I didn't say the place is a public place
majamajic:
Read what you wrote again. The correct statement should have been many will still argue that fela
never had performed in pants
Re: Fela Kuti Wearing Pant And His Son (Throwback Photo) by majamajic(m): 6:12pm On Jan 04, 2018
dont8:

Read what you wrote again. The correct statement should have been many will still argue that fela
never had performed in pants

u are right bro.... English is not my mother's tongue
Re: Fela Kuti Wearing Pant And His Son (Throwback Photo) by dont8(m): 6:20pm On Jan 04, 2018
majamajic:

u are right bro.... English is not my mother's tongue
Good one, no one is perfect when it comes to language use.

One love my brother.
Re: Fela Kuti Wearing Pant And His Son (Throwback Photo) by ogorwyne(f): 6:49pm On Jan 04, 2018
mosez346:
is that what u can see,,, don't worry I knw ur type.......
You don't know anything about me.
Re: Fela Kuti Wearing Pant And His Son (Throwback Photo) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 6:51pm On Jan 04, 2018
CollinsWeGlobe:
Most overrated artist in Africa cry I like Majerk Fasherk song pass em tongue
Fela is not just a musician but an activist at the same time. No Nigerian musician dare try 5% of what Fela did to the government

3 Likes

Re: Fela Kuti Wearing Pant And His Son (Throwback Photo) by akigbemaru: 6:52pm On Jan 04, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:
grin grin

The kid looks like Seun

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson And Her Mother: 61 Vs 32 Years (Photo) / Bridal Shower Of Mercy Chinwo (Photos, Video) / Henry Hpmedia Is Dead (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.