Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Many Don’t Know I Was A Member Of KSA Band - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Many Don’t Know I Was A Member Of KSA Band (750 Views)

Shegz Ade - KSA / KSA @ 73: A Monumental Visionary Of A Generation / What Is The Title Of The Music "Oba To Laye Ebe Ni Mobe" By KSA? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Many Don’t Know I Was A Member Of KSA Band by shengolpixs(m): 3:02pm On Jan 04, 2018
Veteran Juju Music Star, AHUJA BELLO
Talks About Life @ 75

The name Alhaji Ismaila Ahuja Bello might not ring a bell as of today but the prominent musician known as Ahuja Bello, was one of Nigeria’s great juju musicians of the 70s and early 80s. He had a signature guitar shaped like a gun and was described as a replica of Juju maestro, King Sunny Ade, he also wore a resemblance of KSA. At the outset of his career, it was a kind of pleasure ride on the boulevard of the Nigerian entertainment industry, when he released his debut album, Awa Ti Dan Fo, in 1976. He was certainly not a flash in the pan, as he subsequently turned out hit upon hit. He soared high, even to the envy of some, on the wings of such ever-green albums like Ariya ti de, Ahuja in London, Ijo Olomo, Fellow Nigerians and Victory. He was loved by his fans. He globetrotted. He also probably had no worries bed-hopping, typical of an averagely successful musician. He had cars. He even built a modest house in his hometown, Iseyin, Oyo State. Above all, he was a household name.

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Most Trending Songs Of The Week / New Video: Teni – Wait / Thanks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.