Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,706 members, 7,837,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) (41137 Views)

Five Men Jailed For Bank Fraud, To Sweep NIS Premises For Weeks / Court Orders 21-Year-Old Internet Fraudster To Sweep EFCC Premises For 2 Weeks / Yahoo Yahoo Boy Ordered To Sweep Court Premises For 6 Months In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) by Dhayor001(m): 6:06pm On Jan 04, 2018
Lol .

I see people calling this weird and barbaric.

Una don hear of comminity service where people are made to pick junk and litter of the streets in the US?

Una never che chomcing

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) by fxx2: 6:07pm On Jan 04, 2018
jupiterx:
How does being impatient means he was over speeding
Comprehension skills is needed here

maybe, someone need a mental doctor for proper comprehension
Re: Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) by Ayoemrys(m): 6:08pm On Jan 04, 2018
Hotshawarma:
my daddy is not a criminal like you.... undecided ......to even bring my dad into this discussion shows that you are a foolish fool....
your Gramatical Combination Sef Eh, Lol, I Cnt Laugh I No Get Teeth
Re: Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) by Ayoemrys(m): 6:10pm On Jan 04, 2018
Uyiii:

k signifies end of conversation, in this case I think you're referring to your life.
easiest method bro, just get sniper and commit suicide, we need to overhaul rëtarded entities like you in 9ja.
what's your usefulness in life??
Oga Why Are U So Pain, How I Wish U Take Ur Life Seriots Lyk Dis Ehn
Re: Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) by mykel2yc(m): 6:11pm On Jan 04, 2018
xjiggy:
We're very quick to criticism. Same offense of over speeding abroad can earn u 100hrs of community service and payment of govt legal expense in dispensing ur case. Not to talk of time wasted appearing for different court dates. All he got here was 30min and immediate judgement

Nice one. I am waiting 4 someone 2 qoute u and response with the word barbaric

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) by Leonbonapart(m): 6:13pm On Jan 04, 2018
Uyiii:

k signifies end of conversation, in this case I think you're referring to your life.
easiest method bro, just get sniper and commit suicide, we need to overhaul rëtarded entities like you in 9ja.
are you for real. You even look innocent @dp
Re: Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) by Uyiii: 6:19pm On Jan 04, 2018
Leonbonapart:
are you for real. You even look innocent @dp
nahsmiley

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) by Ade3000yrs(m): 6:23pm On Jan 04, 2018
we just need to change our state of mind, both the uniform or military and the civilians. we need to be more reformed in this part of the world
Re: Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) by stanliwise(m): 6:47pm On Jan 04, 2018
hakeem4:
Lol at least he wasn’t slapped.

But there are better ways of treating people than this barbaric method
The method is not babaric aleast it not harmful nor did it physically affect anyone moreso it is better than the violent ways soldiers are known for.
Re: Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) by tyup(m): 7:16pm On Jan 04, 2018
winkmart:
This is barbaric. I will continue to say that the Black man's crudeness and primitivity is enshrouded in deep mystery. I don't understand why we are not growing even as the world is getting more civilized.

A driver that will take passengers on a long journey and you subject him to this kind of stress? I weep when I realize the fact that am African.

What would Nigerian soldiers have done if they were the Israeli soldiers the Palestinian girl was slapping the other day?

exactly bro that was the question that came to my mind when I saw the video. .....wow what a civilized set of officers
Re: Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) by planetx: 7:31pm On Jan 04, 2018
If they see BH now you see them tactically retreating.
Re: Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 04, 2018
Daeylar:

Truth.

Are you ignoring me?
Re: Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:15pm On Jan 04, 2018
hakeem4:

such as
Re: Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:18pm On Jan 04, 2018
Uyiii:
there are a thousand and one better ways to check up misdemeanors as this in advance countries, such that the driver even in the absence of security will respect himself.

Such as
How many databases you get
Post office nko
Abi you want them to start collecting 'fines'
get serious and learn to be a patient road user
If you're in a hurry wake up earlier

but in 9ja, we find joy in treating one another like animals, well it's the language many understand anyways.

P.s: on my way to abj recently, close to sojis check point, I saw a man waving and smiling at every car passing, I was thinking he's a new intake in the madness industry because he was well dressed, not until I was told he's been compelled to do so by the soldiers, then I noticed his car was parked close by.
It was really an interesting sight to behold.
Re: Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) by bigiyaro(m): 8:18pm On Jan 04, 2018
hakeem4:

what better way?
Re: Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) by Daeylar(f): 8:47pm On Jan 04, 2018
Blackfyre:

Are you ignoring me?
No
Re: Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) by hakimi1974(m): 8:52pm On Jan 04, 2018
emeka2847:
OP why you no snap close view na? grin
AH!!!!
Re: Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 04, 2018
Daeylar:

No

Okay, because i asked a question on the introvert thread didn't get a reply.
Re: Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) by sexaddict08(m): 9:23pm On Jan 04, 2018
HungerBAD:
I like this.

That simple act by the Soldiers might just have saved lives onboard that bus.

An impatient driver is a speeding driver, and a speeding driver is a reckless driver.

Kudos to our boys/girls in Uniform.

and a reckless driver is a killer
Re: Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) by Bigsteveg(m): 9:29pm On Jan 04, 2018
Uyiii:

Dude get a life and drop this. u can see Hotshawarma is not even interested in u.
Re: Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) by xcommando(m): 9:50pm On Jan 04, 2018
Ayoemrys:
your Gramatical Combination Sef Eh, Lol, I Cnt Laugh I No Get Teeth

I was thinking I was the only one laughing because that '' foolish fool'' keeps me laughing
Re: Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) by Aadeyinka(m): 10:25pm On Jan 04, 2018
NigeriaGIST:
Nigerian soldiers force an impatient driver to sweep the roadside beside their checkpoint for 30mins

Narrating what happened, twitter user @Georgesketch wrote;

"Our bus driver drove past an army checkpoint without having patience. Fam they stopped us and we waited for 30mins while the driver swept the roadside. That's not the best part. As we were leaving, another driver started sweeping that SAME spot lmao."

Watch the video below.

https://twitter.com/Georgesketch/status/948467557257895936

Source @ http://www.premiumpaynigeria.com/2018/01/nigerian-soldiers-force-impatient.html

good ,kudos to the soldiers and the driver was very lucky for not ask to roll in dirty water coupled with beating with koboko and was not given dirty slap also, in fact he is a lucky man, you see soldiers and you no do orderly , seems the driver got no respect
Re: Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) by Gabriel27: 10:45pm On Jan 04, 2018
you that has the mind to take pictures i salute o
Re: Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) by BrotherJesu(m): 11:32pm On Jan 04, 2018
Nigerian Army is so good at humiliating grown ups.
Dont u guys think we ar all mad in this country?
Re: Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) by GhanaMustGoo: 1:05am On Jan 05, 2018
HungerBAD:
I like this.

That simple act by the Soldiers might just have saved lives onboard that bus.

An impatient driver is a speeding driver, and a speeding driver is a reckless driver.

Kudos to our boys/girls in Uniform.

And that's the duty of soldiers?!! Nigeria is hopeless

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Force An Impatient Driver To Sweep The Roadside (Photo) by IdeyFindWife: 6:42am On Jan 05, 2018
winkmart:
This is barbaric. I will continue to say that the Black man's crudeness and primitivity is enshrouded in deep mystery. I don't understand why we are not growing even as the world is getting more civilized.

A driver that will take passengers on a long journey and you subject him to this kind of stress? I weep when I realize the fact that am African.

What would Nigerian soldiers have done if they were the Israeli soldiers the Palestinian girl was slapping the other day?

By the fewness of the "Likes" on your comment and the diametrical opposition of the other comments to your's, I guess you should know by now why Nigeria, as it is presently, "dyfunctionally" and "dystopianly", configured along with its vast population of Neanderthals as opposed to few real 'humans' populace (some which are actually trapped within its space)...may never witness significant advancement until it breaks apart into more workable entities of like minds!

We talk of Giant of Africa. Why would the least developed European country not feature military and paramilitary cadres with such rudimentary and ridiculously calibrated psychologies that they feel entitles them to powers of inflicting pain on the taxpayer's and citizenry from whose sweats their elevated pay-scales are drawn?

Is the very tenets of military service not based on patriotic volunteerism at its highest, most demanding, most sacrificial and most sobering peak? Do the Nigerian Military, who just concluded shooting unarmed Benue protesters, look sober, pro-citizens or even positive, most times? NOOOOOOOO!

Instead, they look distractively menacing, mean, pettily vindictive, jobless enough to want to go out of their way, in response to any slight stimulus, to toying with, threatening or terminating the very live(s) of harmless, untrained, weak and defenceless civilians with relish, sadistic creativity and maniacally frenetic purposefulness!

Bullies in uniform like the Nigeria military vestigial antecedents of a failed State, the indivisibly fitting counterparts of kleptocratic, lootocrats who are vastly skilled at hoodwinking and oppressing the gullible masses...they must eventually goooooo!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Turkish School: Suspect Arrested In Creek, Sleeping With Ladies / MFM Pastor, David Onyekachukwu, Rapes, Impregnates 16-Year-Old Girl In Abuja / Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.