Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,621 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Friends Recreate Their 1992 Throwback Photo - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Friends Recreate Their 1992 Throwback Photo (34865 Views)

The Origin Of "Go And Flit My Room" (Throwback Photo) / Facebook 10 Years Challenge: Check Out Amazing Throwback Photo Collections / First Set Of Lagos Big Boys In 1913 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friends Recreate Their 1992 Throwback Photo by PROPHETmichael: 5:08pm On Jan 04, 2018
Hotshawarma:
to be honest though...the best place to find true friendship is from "childhood friends"

My school principal told us that year in the school assembly that our best friend is in secondary school.

1 Like

Re: Friends Recreate Their 1992 Throwback Photo by Niyinficient(m): 5:18pm On Jan 04, 2018
See real beauty before the advent of 'facial scam a.ka. Makeup angry angry
Re: Friends Recreate Their 1992 Throwback Photo by SkinnyNigga: 5:46pm On Jan 04, 2018
Ahmed0336:

Not in all cases. Most of my childhood friends are criminals undecided
Same here.. Like one of them who came to my house and stole my phone.. I swear , I will deal with that boy..
Re: Friends Recreate Their 1992 Throwback Photo by donnaD(f): 6:00pm On Jan 04, 2018
Hmmm friends.it's very hard to see true and geniue friends.it's far way beta for me staying on my own that having bunch of pretenders and backstabbers.friends are not worth it they cause pains and havoc.
Re: Friends Recreate Their 1992 Throwback Photo by Ade3000yrs(m): 6:24pm On Jan 04, 2018
pure gossip news
Re: Friends Recreate Their 1992 Throwback Photo by Coldfeets: 6:34pm On Jan 04, 2018
Ahmed0336:

grin grin grin

Guy you funny die, I swear!
Re: Friends Recreate Their 1992 Throwback Photo by gregyboy(m): 6:42pm On Jan 04, 2018
I dont trust thier friendship

They are both bleachers .i dont like beachers dont rust them most have bleached thier heart out .

Just see the first girl it just too pronunced
Re: Friends Recreate Their 1992 Throwback Photo by engrchykae(m): 8:03pm On Jan 04, 2018
Ahmed0336:

my dear the thing tire me.
My childhood friends then formed a robbery gang that terrorized the neighbourhood until bakassi killed the leader.
Then we steal football,wheels,tyres from other compounds.
All of a sudden,my childhood gang hated me,me the best thief that will get the difficult target and hide within the compound or jump fence,they hated me for no reason,it was God that made them hate me.
Then my dad was transferred and we had to park out,far away from them.
I was in jss3 when i heard that bakassi killed most of them.
When they started killing people's chicken and sheep and roasting it in the bush,God in his wonderful workings made them hate me.
Disappointments are blessings most of the times.
Re: Friends Recreate Their 1992 Throwback Photo by amokeme(f): 9:43pm On Jan 04, 2018
Hotshawarma:
to be honest though...the best place to find true friendship is from "childhood friends"
Not in all cases..
Re: Friends Recreate Their 1992 Throwback Photo by piagetskinner(m): 9:43pm On Jan 04, 2018
oh wow...so cool..

I didn't have childhood friends
Re: Friends Recreate Their 1992 Throwback Photo by rex41e(m): 10:06pm On Jan 04, 2018
Mrop:
Instagram user and her best friend Recreate their 1992 throw back photo.

And they are still best of friends…..wow.

Gist from Praizeupdates

http://www.praizeupdates.com/friends-recreate-their-1992-throwback-photo/

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

This is not a recreation. This is just a picture of two friends. A recreation would have them in similar poses wearing almost identical clothes.
Re: Friends Recreate Their 1992 Throwback Photo by xtervaganza(m): 10:35pm On Jan 04, 2018
Oh boy. Youre planning her wedding in 2018 shocked shocked

1992 to 2018 is 26 years and she's over 10 in the picture?

This one na grandma age she take wed ooo. grin grin grin
Re: Friends Recreate Their 1992 Throwback Photo by immybanks(f): 5:09am On Jan 05, 2018
[i][/i] why ya'll gotta blame da fuqing SOCIETY!!!!
dancok:
good people are now bad though the society turned them to
Re: Friends Recreate Their 1992 Throwback Photo by Kenshinmunac(m): 7:07pm On Jan 05, 2018
naijaboiy:
They should have tried to look for clothes to match the one they wore in the first picture.

The second picture looks like a normal pic with same old friends in it.

Lol man you don't change

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: The Most Dangerous Things People Do In Lagos / Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! / How To Correct The Darkening Tv Screen While Watching With A Gotv Decoder.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.