Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,924 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Skales On A Bicycle Looking For Fuel - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skales On A Bicycle Looking For Fuel (45106 Views)

Wizkid Rides Bicycle With Friends On The Street Of Lagos (Photos) / Skales: Olamide Paid For "Shake Body" Video When I Was Super Broke / Skales: "Nicki Minaj Sends Me DMs & It's Crazy To Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skales On A Bicycle Looking For Fuel by Mckandre(m): 5:37pm On Jan 04, 2018
Re: Skales On A Bicycle Looking For Fuel by Mckandre(m): 5:38pm On Jan 04, 2018
makydebbie:
Wearing shades in the dark? sad
no mind m na accident victim
Re: Skales On A Bicycle Looking For Fuel by feelgoodstuffs(m): 5:38pm On Jan 04, 2018
Looking for fuel shocked is the fuel lost?
Re: Skales On A Bicycle Looking For Fuel by Mckandre(m): 5:40pm On Jan 04, 2018
Dreamwaker:
This guy is one of the few humble celebs in 9ja. I saw him in traffic and I gave me a shout out, he was bowing to greet me like I'm his uncle grin. Respectful dude
imagine wizkid, na spit him go do
Re: Skales On A Bicycle Looking For Fuel by Mushrik: 5:44pm On Jan 04, 2018
Eke40seven:
Good.

In Europe, Germany and Holland especially which are both light light light years ahead of Nigeria in all ramifications, almost everyone has a bicycle. They use it to run around instead of using a car or a bike.
Bicycles are environmental friendly
They keep you feet...(Look at their legs, nicely formed and shaped unlike most of ours that look like toothpicks)
They are manually powered although there are e-bikes
Bicycles are fun
Many professors in the university come to class with bikes

But in Nigeria, riding a bicycle means you are poor, everyone wants to flaunt false wealth.. you sow seeds to buy land rover(it has it use too though) and the likes, when the solution to the problems of your simple running around is a simple bicycle.

Small thing and you start criticizing the country. All countries in the world have their own issues so stop making noise.
It works for them but can't work here in Nigeria and they're also trying to save some money by using a bicycle.

1 Like

Re: Skales On A Bicycle Looking For Fuel by Acidosis(m): 5:45pm On Jan 04, 2018
This country ehn...

These pictures are very clear, haba! These are pictures taken from a video shoot.

Some of these bloggers can deteriorate the average human brain from something to nothing. Some bloggers will end up destroying the destinies of their readers.

3 Likes

Re: Skales On A Bicycle Looking For Fuel by IPOBrep: 5:46pm On Jan 04, 2018
Hotshawarma:
you look very old though....he is just trying to be respectful..... grin grin

as in very old in real life grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Skales On A Bicycle Looking For Fuel by bamoski(m): 5:47pm On Jan 04, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Lai Mohammed

what is your relationship with jamaica?
Re: Skales On A Bicycle Looking For Fuel by MyCircle(m): 5:55pm On Jan 04, 2018
Its prolly a video Shoot.

Who's in your Garden Circle?
Re: Skales On A Bicycle Looking For Fuel by Ade3000yrs(m): 6:03pm On Jan 04, 2018
pure gossip!! is there nothing better to showcase to the world about Nigeria or could it be that the media lacks life
Re: Skales On A Bicycle Looking For Fuel by encryptjay(m): 6:05pm On Jan 04, 2018
Bloggers
Re: Skales On A Bicycle Looking For Fuel by Bsingle(m): 6:19pm On Jan 04, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Skales On A Bicycle Looking For Fuel by richfriendsng: 6:20pm On Jan 04, 2018
Eke40seven:
Good.

In Europe, Germany and Holland especially which are both light light light years ahead of Nigeria in all ramifications, almost everyone has a bicycle. They use it to run around instead of using a car or a bike.
They keep you feet...(Look at their legs, nicely formed and shaped unlike most of ours that look like toothpicks)
Bicycles are fun

But in Nigeria, riding a bicycle means you are poor, everyone wants to flaunt false wealth.. you sow seeds to buy land rover(it has it use too though) and the likes, when the solution to the problems of your simple running around is a simple bicycle.
Well said bro, since I bought my bicycle I have been flexing it like a boss, if I pass road safety or police, they will just make way for me, one even pleaded that I should allow him feel my bike small,I can travel for africa with that bike.

1 Like

Re: Skales On A Bicycle Looking For Fuel by Kobicove(m): 6:24pm On Jan 04, 2018
Is this how he wants to 'blow'?
Re: Skales On A Bicycle Looking For Fuel by Fynestboi: 6:28pm On Jan 04, 2018
HungerBAD:

My Oga good morning.

Happy New Year.

How are you?

Fine boss.
You?
Re: Skales On A Bicycle Looking For Fuel by stanliwise(m): 6:39pm On Jan 04, 2018
cescky:
Ive always wondered what this guy does for a living...

What does he do Biko?

I see him on Tv though..
His job is to beg people so as to appear on TV.
sad

Re: Skales On A Bicycle Looking For Fuel by cescky(m): 6:42pm On Jan 04, 2018
stanliwise:

His job is to beg people so as to appear on TV.
sad

No wonder, I thought as much

One Guy been de claim say Na musician... shocked

grin grin abeg tell am to go find better work oo
Re: Skales On A Bicycle Looking For Fuel by Eke40seven(m): 6:43pm On Jan 04, 2018
Mushrik:

Small thing and you start criticizing the country. All countries in the world have their own issues so stop making noise.
It works for them but can't work here in Nigeria and they're also trying to save some money by using a bicycle.
Its through constructive criticism that a country becomes better. Do you know why apps always need updates? Ratings and criticism, that's how you can be better.

If only you bothered to read, I highlighted the advantages of using a bicycle.
I mentioned health, environment, cost effectiveness, flexibility and the rest but what do I know...
Re: Skales On A Bicycle Looking For Fuel by stanliwise(m): 6:48pm On Jan 04, 2018
cescky:

No wonder, I thought as much

One Guy been de claim say Na musician... shocked

grin grin abeg tell am to go find better work oo

Re: Skales On A Bicycle Looking For Fuel by megacodes: 6:59pm On Jan 04, 2018
makydebbie:
Wearing shades in the dark? sad
is that one a new thing for celebrities in Nigeria?
Re: Skales On A Bicycle Looking For Fuel by deebest8(m): 7:10pm On Jan 04, 2018
cescky:

What does he do Biko?

I see him on Tv though..

He sales perfume undecided
Re: Skales On A Bicycle Looking For Fuel by MRAKBEE(m): 7:15pm On Jan 04, 2018
Dreamwaker:
This guy is one of the few humble celebs in 9ja. I saw him in traffic and I gave me a shout out, he was bowing to greet me like I'm his uncle grin. Respectful dude
So that alone makes you think that he is humble??
Re: Skales On A Bicycle Looking For Fuel by MrEdimulo82(m): 7:25pm On Jan 04, 2018
Ds guy weed supplier wicked..

1 Share

Re: Skales On A Bicycle Looking For Fuel by Scar44: 7:47pm On Jan 04, 2018
[���quote author=Hotshawarma post=63892486]you look very old though....he is just trying to be respectful..... grin grin[/quote]
Re: Skales On A Bicycle Looking For Fuel by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 04, 2018
MRAKBEE:

So that alone makes you think that he is humble??

Ode, mumu, oponu go and sit down in one corner.
Re: Skales On A Bicycle Looking For Fuel by olaniyi50(m): 7:59pm On Jan 04, 2018
Eke40seven:
Good.

Bicycles are fun

do you own a bicycle
Re: Skales On A Bicycle Looking For Fuel by VastFinder: 8:10pm On Jan 04, 2018
Edopesin:

You Can Notice For Africa

That's what they do to earn a living I suppose
Re: Skales On A Bicycle Looking For Fuel by TheAdvocate(m): 8:11pm On Jan 04, 2018
Dreamwaker:

And wicked to his mum!
Re: Skales On A Bicycle Looking For Fuel by thestevens: 9:27pm On Jan 04, 2018
He sells plantain chips uote author=cescky post=63892526]Ive always wondered what this guy does for a living...

What does he do Biko?

I see him on Tv though..[/quote]
Re: Skales On A Bicycle Looking For Fuel by martowskin1(m): 9:46pm On Jan 04, 2018
cescky:

What does he do Biko?

I see him on Tv though..

Oshogbo weed at work again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Who Did This To Me?" - Artwork Of Don Jazzy By A Fan / Queeneth Agbor Bares Massive Cleavage In New Birthday Photos / Toolz & Tiwa Savage Hangout In Dubai Ahead Of Toolz Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.