Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

: And She Committed Suicide. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / : And She Committed Suicide. (665 Views)

I Almost Committed Suicide / Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers / Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

: And She Committed Suicide. by meexteriox(m): 11:09am On Apr 08, 2010
They stay three block from my house. The husband legendary for womanising. I personally have caught him
with different kind of chics at various spots in town severally. Suddenly, i noticed him parking his car opposite
his own house and always coming out of a particular flat at very odd hours. The flat is occupied by a young girl,
who definitely gives no hoot about the estranged wife. Now it was common knowledge that they were
really enjoying themselves. The wife, i guess, couldn't bear it anymore, i came home from work to find lots of people
outside their home, and the gist? The wife has committed suicide,
Re: : And She Committed Suicide. by vanitty: 11:44am On Apr 08, 2010
Thou shall not speak evil of the dead I know!
But what a foolish woman undecided he will be in a motel on her burial's day. e ya roran
Re: : And She Committed Suicide. by jpilata(m): 2:07pm On Apr 08, 2010
She is a foolish woman for killing herself becos of man, To hell with her.
Re: : And She Committed Suicide. by nikinash(f): 2:35pm On Apr 08, 2010
And now the philandering husband is free to sleep around all the more. The only one who lost is her family. Hopefully no children left to suffer needlessly. Suicide is never the answer. She could have done so many other things but kill herself.
Re: : And She Committed Suicide. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 08, 2010
could be suicide or murder.

If it were abroad, the spouse is always the primary suspect in such cases.
Re: : And She Committed Suicide. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 08, 2010
Who would she comit suicide because her hubby was cheating on her undecided

Maybe there's somethign else! undecided
Re: : And She Committed Suicide. by manmustwac(m): 8:11pm On Apr 08, 2010
don't believe it. she should have known the kind of man she was going to marry. taking her own life because of her useless husband when divorce or seperation would have been much easier

(1) (Reply)

For Men Only / Wishing Senator Yerima's New Bride Happy Childrens Day / How To Setup A Family Budget And Be Free From Debts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.