Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

To Ten Most (controversially) Popular Nairalanders. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / To Ten Most (controversially) Popular Nairalanders. (833 Views)

Top 10 Most Popular Nairalanders In 2021 (opinion) / Your Most Popular Nairalanders With Reasons. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Ten Most (controversially) Popular Nairalanders. by saintgp(m): 5:16pm On Jan 04, 2018
Nairaland is indeed the largest naija chat site(s).remarkable about this site is the fact that it avails you the opportunity to get to know not just current international/local news,but it also avails you the opportunity to air your opinion(s) as well as interact/transact with other well meaning members (nairalander(s).

With that in mind,i present to you 10 most popular nairalanders.

N/B:due to difference in personality,i won't be uploading their pics.

(1)Lalasticlala:
Lalasticlala is a super Mod in (nairaland),majority of the threads that appears on the front page is usually approved/moved there by him.a mention of the name Lalasticlala in your thread gives you the opportunity of having your thread moved to front page.

POPULAR CONTROVERSIES:
(1)Some nairalanders do allege that he's a lover of snakes.
(2)Some nairalanders(rookies) think(s) he's the owner of nairaland.
(3)As a super Mod,he is at times accused of being bias.

(2)TonyeBarcanita:
TonyeBarcanita is one of the most popular analyst in the political section.a former top pdp e-lord.one remarkable thing this guy is that;his thread(s)/posts are always backed up with facts/links.add to that he's one of the few nairalanders that are always wary of their choice of words,as such u will never see him going "dirty" while expressing himself.

POPULAR CONTROVERSIES:
(1)Failure to "LEAVE WHILE THE OVATION HIS LOUDEST,(48LAWS OF POWER).
During d era of pdp and few months after apc took over power at d centre,(during the pdp chairmanship saga),mr TonyeBarcanita was one of the vibrant voices in pdp alas instead of hybernating with d reputation he had earned for himself,he decided to decamp to another party,thus 'depreciating' his reputation.

(2)DECAMP:
The news of him decamping from pdp made him not only to b popular alone,it equally made some nairalanders see him exactly as the likes of Atiku,Rochas,florence Ita giwa etc ie political prostitutes.others see is decamping as detrimental to his political carrier as such using davido's voice they would say:"TonyeBarcanita save your political carrier first pdp dnt need it for soap opera.

These indeed made him clinch the number two position.

(3)Sarrki:
Hmmmm,if you ask me,i will say everything about sarrki is controversial.
For d rookies,sarrki is d current number one nairaland apc e-lord.he is "3 in 1", for:
(1)in him u find d uneducated part of president buhari vis-a-viz poor grammatical construction.
(2)in him u cn also find lai Muhammad,a man whose conscience has been smeared,a man whose soul apc has sold to d devil dedicating him to be their chief liar/'propagandist'.
(3)In him,sarrki u can find nefarious bt nebulous things that makes up apc in d disguise of patriotism.

POPULAR CONTROVERSIES:
(1)Poor grammatical construction.
The fact that his statements are usually full of blunders alone makes him popular.
(2)Lies/propaganda:
I understand its not easy to defend apc/buhari.but then,defending another man at d detriment of ur integrity simply because of peanut is something any reasonable man would not do.well this is apparently d opposite as long as sarrki is concern.he cn defend apc/buhari for Africa.this also adds to d reason why he's very popular in nairaland.
(3)I'm a patriotic Nigerian:
That is one English "phrase"oga sarrki knows how to use very well.when he sees that he has (in his quest to defend his pay masters)been overwhelmed,instead of admitting,u'll see him allege that he's a patriotic Nigerian.sarrki indeed is one nairalander d rest nairalanders have little or no regard for,quite pensive.

(4)Nwamaipe:
From this nairalander,you can get d:"Good,Bad and Ugly" truth/parochial opinion(s).he's unapologetic,a realist of his own world.

While the second and third names ends their popularity via politics section per say,nwamaipe is an all whether,there was a time in nairalander whereby you get to see him comment on virtually all d thread that hits front page.he always comments in a blunt but at times factual way,this end him d popularity.

POPULAR CONTROVERSIES:
(1)One of the most banned/suspended nairalanders.
Nwaamaipe is one of d most nairalanders,he is always raw,lol,maybe his motive is to give d Mod a good run for their money.

(2)Raw comments:
Although he doesn't have any thread of his own that has hit front page.this nairalander always find himself commenting on virtually all threads on nairaland.at a point some nairalanders became fond of reading his comments.as u will see people say:"am waiting for nwamaipe's comments,nwamaipe food is ready etc"...funny enough some nairalanders r beginning to tap into his popularity by nicknaming themselves:mrsnwamaipe,papanwamaipe etc.

2 Likes

Re: To Ten Most (controversially) Popular Nairalanders. by bloodmoneyspita: 5:17pm On Jan 04, 2018
sheet
Re: To Ten Most (controversially) Popular Nairalanders. by sarrki(m): 5:27pm On Jan 04, 2018
Am a patriot

1 Like

Re: To Ten Most (controversially) Popular Nairalanders. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 5:32pm On Jan 04, 2018
yawn
Re: To Ten Most (controversially) Popular Nairalanders. by kodded(m): 5:35pm On Jan 04, 2018

remove barcanista from that list, no one takes that clown serious cool
Re: To Ten Most (controversially) Popular Nairalanders. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 04, 2018
Don't forget the other recalcitrant Buhari media cow NgeneUkwenu

1 Like

Re: To Ten Most (controversially) Popular Nairalanders. by saintgp(m): 6:10pm On Jan 04, 2018
(5)Mynd44:
Mynd44 is the second most popular Mod after Lalasticlala.she is d oga pata-pata of (nairaland most respected nay front page material section ie)politics section.she is obviously doing a great job in this section.she has been able to curb d issue of similar thread being run on the politics section although she is at times accused of being bias.of recent it appears she has equally join the apc crew.

POPULAR CONTROVERSY:
Like i said earlier,she aside being a Mod,she has also join apc e-lord,thus making people begin to see her in d bad side,for she just like sarrki,ngeneugwu have been defending their pay masters in a derogatory manner,so does she.

N/B:its not bad to join any political party,for as a nigerian its our right,but then again the need to be pragmatic while defending your party is where most apc e-lords usually miss it.this indeed is one advantage tonyebarcanita,temitem1 etc have above them.

JARA:SEUN
well to the new ones who are thinking lalasticlala is d owner of nairaland.this man is d owner of nairaland,prefers to occupy d back stage(advert section),thus giving room for his workers/mod to do what they know best.

POPULAR CONTROVERSIES:
(1)QUESTION ABOUT HIS MARITAL STATUS:
There was a time a thread was opened.some female nairalanders for reasons best known to them opted to know if he's married or not.this further 'espoused' his popularity.

(2)ALLEGED TO BE AN ATHEIST:
Some nairaland once accused him of being an atheist.their quest to acertain his religious stand equally made him controversially popular.

(6)Lady F:
just like an average nigerian who is not political inclined will tell you that yemi osibanjo is more influential than tinubu for he's d vp,so also in nairaland,d rookies will tell u nwamaipe is more popular than lady F.

With no disrespect to nwamaipe,i won't b wrong to assert that before nwamaipe there was lady F.well if u r wondering why am comparing this two nairalanders,the reason is simple.they both tend to gain their popularity true dsam style.there was also a time,when virtually all threads that hits front page had Lady F's comments.and she usually ends her comments with:

Its lady F again.

(7)Ngeneugwu:
If u have because of sarrki concluded that apc is a party meant for those who ain't 'that educated'.then u have to observe this diva closely.yes although she is equally at times pathetic while defending apc,she surely have something upstairs.yes she is one apc-e-lords that can give tonyebarcanita a good run for his money.an example of this was d thread she open,countering ex-president gej assertion that during his time there was no social media bullying.yes in that thread she backed up her assertions with facts/links.but then she is equally another nairalander whose integrity is at stake.

POPULAR CONTROVERSIES:
(1)mocked of being from benue state.
Benue state is one state with bad leaders.yes a state whose leaders/politicians are always in d news for something negative.she has on her part always defend negative things thus making it somewhat logical to conclude d allegation abt her being one of d bad further "benue politician" to be true.
(2)Top apc defender.
She just like sarrki can defend apc like kildoe,alas she does that without shame.thus becoming controversially popular.
Re: To Ten Most (controversially) Popular Nairalanders. by ebujany(m): 6:22pm On Jan 04, 2018
So Mynd44 is a woman? Actually thought its a man behind that handle. Recently since she joined APC e crew she became very very very biased. No more been neutral as a Mod

1 Like

Re: To Ten Most (controversially) Popular Nairalanders. by saintgp(m): 7:08pm On Jan 04, 2018
(coolTemitem1:
Temitem1 is d "GEJ MY HERO,FAYOSE MY ROLE MODEL"crooner.yes he gained popularity with that phrase.
Well for those who don't know much about him.he's one of d top pdp e-lords.him and tonyebarcanita were like 5&6 during d days of pdp.

POPULAR CONTROVERSIES:
(1)He left LEAVE WHILE THE OVATION IS LOUDEST:
Like i said,temitem1 and tonyebarcanita were like 5&6 during d days of pdp,but he seems to have an edge over tonyebarcanita(reputation wise).d reason behind me saying so is because he left d political scene when d ovation was loudest.yes as he was enjoying his:GEJ MY HERO.FAYOSE MY ROLE MODEL postulation,he instead of decamping just like tonyebarcanita quietly hybernated thus conserving his respect.and at dsam time popularity.

(9)Explorer:
Explorer gain his popularity at a time wen most persons were complaining dat majority of d threads move to front page r not educative.i cnt say for sure if seun in his quest to address d above stated complaint when to pluto to hire him or not.
Well explorer weda hired or not gain relevance n popularity through his always mindblowing educative threads.yes just like tonyebarcanita,this nairalander's thread are always informative,backed up with facts/links as well as with pictures where necessary.
Indeed with d likes of explorer educational threads began to hit front page back to back.thus making him occupy this position.

(10)Purityval:
Do you know there is a section of nairaland that usually dnt hit front due to d sensitivity of its content(s) but then it appears to be one of the most visited section.if u call it d private room of nairaland,u won't b wrong.in this section you get educated while being entertained.

This section is no other section other than d sexuality section.just like d name implies its a section dat educates u on d world of sex,even as it entertain(s) u.
This section have a lot of writers,in fact if u r a writer/blogger and u have not posted on this section then u r on a long thing.

Without further ado,i present to u,nairaland number ten most popular member.he is nt just a blogger,he's also a topnotch writer in d sexuality section.
Purityval is an astute writer whose stories are mindblowing,its also educative,thus making him popular as well.there are other top writers in nairaland bt he's outstanding stories taking into cognizance his grammatical knacks yes his prowess cn make Donald trump retrack his alleged statement that Nigerians only know how to have sex....lol,well purityval ofcourse occupies position number ten.

Those are my top ten most popular nairalanders,feel free to list yours,feel free to counter my opinions about them,but then,i enjoin u to b constructive nay logical and above all b wary of ur choice of words for it speaks volume of your mental make up.

Happy new yr fellow nairalanders.
Re: To Ten Most (controversially) Popular Nairalanders. by elibest360(m): 7:48pm On Jan 04, 2018
Hehehe
Re: To Ten Most (controversially) Popular Nairalanders. by saintgp(m): 8:03pm On Jan 04, 2018
kodded:

remove barcanista from that list, no one takes that clown serious cool
weda taken serious or not,he's popular right?
Re: To Ten Most (controversially) Popular Nairalanders. by saintgp(m): 7:35am On Jan 05, 2018
sarrki:
Am a patriot
An APC Patriot right?
Re: To Ten Most (controversially) Popular Nairalanders. by purityval(m): 10:12am On Jan 05, 2018
saintgp:
(coolTemitem1:
Temitem1 is d "GEJ MY HERO,FAYOSE MY ROLE MODEL"crooner.yes he gained popularity with that phrase.
Well for those who don't know much about him.he's one of d top pdp e-lords.him and tonyebarcanita were like 5&6 during d days of pdp.

POPULAR CONTROVERSIES:
(1)He left LEAVE WHILE THE OVATION IS LOUDEST:
Like i said,temitem1 and tonyebarcanita were like 5&6 during d days of pdp,but he seems to have an edge over tonyebarcanita(reputation wise).d reason behind me saying so is because he left d political scene when d ovation was loudest.yes as he was enjoying his:GEJ MY HERO.FAYOSE MY ROLE MODEL postulation,he instead of decamping just like tonyebarcanita quietly hybernated thus conserving his respect.and at dsam time popularity.

(9)Explorer:
Explorer gain his popularity at a time wen most persons were complaining dat majority of d threads move to front page r not educative.i cnt say for sure if seun in his quest to address d above stated complaint when to pluto to hire him or not.
Well explorer weda hired or not gain relevance n popularity through his always mindblowing educative threads.yes just like tonyebarcanita,this nairalander's thread are always informative,backed up with facts/links as well as with pictures where necessary.
Indeed with d likes of explorer educational threads began to hit front page back to back.thus making him occupy this position.

(10)Purityval:
Do you know there is a section of nairaland that usually dnt hit front due to d sensitivity of its content(s) but then it appears to be one of the most visited section.if u call it d private room of nairaland,u won't b wrong.in this section you get educated while being entertained.

This section is no other section other than d sexuality section.just like d name implies its a section dat educates u on d world of sex,even as it entertain(s) u.
This section have a lot of writers,in fact if u r a writer/blogger and u have not posted on this section then u r on a long thing.

Without further ado,i present to u,nairaland number ten most popular member.he is nt just a blogger,he's also a topnotch writer in d sexuality section.
Purityval is an astute writer whose stories are mindblowing,its also educative,thus making him popular as well.there are other top writers in nairaland bt he's outstanding stories taking into cognizance his grammatical knacks yes his prowess cn make Donald trump retrack his alleged statement that Nigerians only know how to have sex....lol,well purityval ofcourse occupies position number ten.

Those are my top ten most popular nairalanders,feel free to list yours,feel free to counter my opinions about them,but then,i enjoin u to b constructive nay logical and above all b wary of ur choice of words for it speaks volume of your mental make up.

Happy new yr fellow nairalanders.

Really.... me self wey no body know ni.

How did you manage to get the details of all these guys.... you try o

Nice write up
Re: To Ten Most (controversially) Popular Nairalanders. by saintgp(m): 5:14pm On Jan 06, 2018
purityval:

Really.... me self wey no body know ni.
How did you manage to get the details of all these guys.... you try o
Nice write up
tnx boss
Re: To Ten Most (controversially) Popular Nairalanders. by saintgp(m): 5:15pm On Jan 06, 2018
ebujany:
So Mynd44 is a woman? Actually thought its a man behind that handle. Recently since she joined APC e crew she became very very very biased. No more been neutral as a Mod

I can't help bt agree with u bro...
Re: To Ten Most (controversially) Popular Nairalanders. by neloyah: 7:02pm On Jan 06, 2018
Re: To Ten Most (controversially) Popular Nairalanders. by ALVA001: 9:32pm On Jan 06, 2018
Rubbish post from st*p*d APC hater. See the way he described sarki, mynd44, and Ngeneukwenu.
You are obviously new to nairaland, reason you did not know Barcarnista and Ngene and Beremx were formally in the same camp.
Nobody endeared the then GMB to the heart of nairalanders more than barcanista. He stopped following him when he suspected he was being controlled by Tinubu, cos hr declined the presidential debate.
Jobless IPOB YOOT come let's school you on nairaland history.
Now to your yeye list. A list without chukudi44, Omenkalives, airforce1, greatgod2012, mentally unstable alBaghdadi, Jarus, beremx, etc is that one a list.
Go back to your jamb class boy. Children everywhere.

(1) (Reply)

Jolly Phonics : Hope For Public School Pupils / P / Win 3,000 Naira For 1 Question Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.