Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,503 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

The power, skill or knowledge to make 30% monthly with 100% certainty For Free - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The power, skill or knowledge to make 30% monthly with 100% certainty For Free (584 Views)

Buy A Property And Make 30% Profit When You Sell Back To Us In 12 Months (Pics). / How To Make 30% Interest On Your Capital Invested / Get The Right Education To Make 30% Monthly With 100% Certainty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The power, skill or knowledge to make 30% monthly with 100% certainty For Free by dforexguru(m): 7:00pm On Jan 04, 2018
To be honest, Forex Trading is a great profession.

See, I hate Forex more than you do now, why? Yes, because it brought me so much misfortunes in life and I am only recovering now. There's actually no one secret in forex but I can surely teach you how you can feed your family and pay your bills with Forex.

30% monthly returns on #100,000 means you would be earning #30,000.00 monthly and #360,000.00 (compounding excluded) from any location (internet access), with this you really don't need to do menial jobs.

Whether it is accurate forex signals, learning forex from the very best, just drop your WhatsApp number and I am going to add you.

If you can invest minimum of $1k or more, i would manage the Forex account myself.

Nothing is fixed, all services are open to further negotiations.

Advice: never you trade Forex without a mentor, this was a fatal mistake I made,so never repeat this, Forex seems to be easy and stress Free but the reverse is the case. A word is enough for the wise.

My WhatsApp is 081 097 09225

We can also meet one on one, if you reside local.

Am in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
Re: The power, skill or knowledge to make 30% monthly with 100% certainty For Free by structuredan(m): 3:46am On Jan 05, 2018
U may want to spread ur investment with a multi concept company nd earn 1.03 - 2.9% daily roi call/whatsapp 08132111362 for details
Re: The power, skill or knowledge to make 30% monthly with 100% certainty For Free by chachabae(f): 6:19am On Jan 05, 2018
Have you tried other MLMcompanies and you seem to be struggling to meet up?
Or you are up but now scared of going down?
Are you looking for Job or another source of income?

Here is the solution:
The best MLM is in Nigeria now:

They?
�Deal with a product that everyone uses; airtime & data.(cosmetics and drugs have alternatives that people can make do with but here, there's no alternative to airtime and data).
�No compulsory monthly purchase of product before you can earn.
�Points accumulates. Your point doesn't wipe off every month.
�No leg balancing to earn.
�No maintaining of points for six month to collect your incentives.
�Daily earning assured because people recharge every second/minute/hour.
�You don't scout around for who to sell products to.
�You climb and earn faster.
�Incentives from #500k to #3M.
�Another source of income.

Interested to know more?
Whatsapp 08037749796.
Re: The power, skill or knowledge to make 30% monthly with 100% certainty For Free by dforexguru(m): 7:02am On Jan 05, 2018
I want to get a large network of Forex traders, why not join me and see if it will be profitable or not.

(1) (Reply)

Make 40k & Above Just By Reading And Posting Comments On News You Read Online / I Need Investors Or Partnerships For Lucrative Bussiness / Investing For Beginners: How To Grow Your Money The Smart And Easy Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.