Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Frustrated Final Year Student Rains Insult On His Lecturer Via Whatsapp (photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Frustrated Final Year Student Rains Insult On His Lecturer Via Whatsapp (photos) (5061 Views)

Nigerian Student Shows The Bottle Of Wine His Lecturer Gifted His Team In France / ABUAD Student Fights His Lecturer For Trying To Seize His Phone / FUTA Final Year Student Dies While Playing Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frustrated Final Year Student Rains Insult On His Lecturer Via Whatsapp (photos) by Gazaliy93(m): 6:35pm On Jan 05, 2018
Re: Frustrated Final Year Student Rains Insult On His Lecturer Via Whatsapp (photos) by Nobody: 12:08am On Jan 06, 2018
brightahia:
some lecturers will deliberately get on ur nerves jst to see u retaliate buh use wisdom if u intend graduating as at when due

You are so right. I remember my HOD going through my project and the way he was using the red pen on my work, was just getting me so vexed up because it was like the 7th time that I printed the work to submit after series of corrections from him that I have made.

Can you believe he got the courage to ask me "Are you angry?"...I told him "No, sir" but deep down, I wanted to collect the red pen and stab his right hand or plunge the pen into his eyes and ask him "Sir, does it hurt?"

2 Likes

Re: Frustrated Final Year Student Rains Insult On His Lecturer Via Whatsapp (photos) by samwise99(m): 1:49am On Jan 06, 2018
Cooked up story!!!!
Re: Frustrated Final Year Student Rains Insult On His Lecturer Via Whatsapp (photos) by naijacentric(m): 3:37am On Jan 06, 2018
busar:
That's Dr. Adewale from physics department, university of Lagos... Adewale is a very nice guy though.. One of the most nice lecturer in that department...
yes o unlike dem grandpa grandma amechi chendo dat dept na die abeg

1 Like

Re: Frustrated Final Year Student Rains Insult On His Lecturer Via Whatsapp (photos) by brightahia(m): 6:04pm On Jan 07, 2018
iyke926:

You are so right. I remember my HOD going through my project and the way he was using the red pen on my work, was just getting me so vexed up because it was like the 7th time that I printed the work to submit after series of corrections from him that I have made.

Can you believe he got the courage to ask me "Are you angry?"...I told him "No, sir" but deep down, I wanted to collect the red pen and stab his right hand or plunge the pen into his eyes and ask him "Sir, does it hurt?"

my dear pls dnt stab to avoid being expelled and arrested, jst play dump through humility to achieve ur aim @sch

(1) (2) (Reply)

What A Student Wrote In His Exam Sheet. / 5 Important Facts To Know About Ahmadu Bello University Zaria / Neco External Result 2009/2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.