Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

  OAP Freeze And Timi Dakolo Finally End Two Months Beef - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities /   OAP Freeze And Timi Dakolo Finally End Two Months Beef (743 Views)

Busola And Timi Dakolo In London (Photo) / Bovi And Timi Dakolo Show Smoking Skills At MBGN Event / Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

  OAP Freeze And Timi Dakolo Finally End Two Months Beef by Prinq: 8:23pm On Jan 04, 2018

2018 is already promising to be a year with zero tolerance for negativity, animosity, unnecessary rivalry and beef!
This we already know since 2017 chewed and swallowed some of the strongest beefs!

Another anger which seems to be going down the drain is between singer Timi Dakolo and Cool FM OAP Daddy Freeze.

This battle was quite tough and viral when it occurred around October 2017, it had both parties angrily swinging mud at each other.

Timi Dakolo had made a post about Nigerians making divorce look good and proper and this had not gone down well with many Nigerian celebrities especially those who have tasted divorce, Daddy Freeze was one of them.

It had gone from bad to worse with name calling involved in the fight and the media feasting endlessly on the carcass.

Well, Daddy freeze has moved on to other things in this new year, forgiving and forgetting as we spotted him dropping ‘likes’ on some of Dakolo’s post from last year earlier today.
It’s going to be a great year, just wait!

Source=> http://www.lekkigists.com.ng/2018/01/oap-freeze-and-timi-dakolo-finally-end.html
Re:   OAP Freeze And Timi Dakolo Finally End Two Months Beef by Prinq: 8:28pm On Jan 04, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re:   OAP Freeze And Timi Dakolo Finally End Two Months Beef by mikejj(m): 8:31pm On Jan 04, 2018
mtcheww..like i care.abeg where sikira undecided
Re:   OAP Freeze And Timi Dakolo Finally End Two Months Beef by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 04, 2018
ion also care, maybe the next person does
Re:   OAP Freeze And Timi Dakolo Finally End Two Months Beef by Hotshawarma(m): 9:10pm On Jan 04, 2018
mikejj:
mtcheww..like i care.abeg where sikira undecided
Ask me one more time

Re:   OAP Freeze And Timi Dakolo Finally End Two Months Beef by kingem(m): 10:46pm On Jan 04, 2018
they settle, I don't care they don't settle, I still don't care
its 2018 biko
Re:   OAP Freeze And Timi Dakolo Finally End Two Months Beef by bamoski(m): 11:47pm On Jan 04, 2018
If I don't care, being sixth to comment, i don't think any body else will.

Mynd44 just close this thread make every body go rest.

(1) (Reply)

Is This Lilian Esoro? She Looks So Much Different Without Makeup / Oprah Winfrey Becomes First Black Woman To Win Golden Globe Lifetime Achievement / Hush Puppi Gets A New Customized Golden Iphone X Worth N2million From Gucci

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.