Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) (47621 Views)

Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid / Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat / Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by cstr1001: 7:47am On Jan 05, 2018
He is a lucky man. God has blessed him with the knowledge before it got out of hand.

All he need to do is to look for a decent woman and leave his whoring wife to carry her load.
Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by cstr1001: 7:48am On Jan 05, 2018
cooldipo1:
I pity the child cos he may even be in harms way with the world financial way this man dey look am..... No joy!
na true o.

The man dey look am like sacrifice.

Poor child.
Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by BumbleBee2ice(f): 8:25am On Jan 05, 2018
So bcs u are not d boy's biological father now that's y u can't even wear his slippers rightly for him undecided and u even went to d extent of displaying d innocent boy on social media angry

Pls save d Lil one from from ur shameful drama wit ur hoe of a wife angry
Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by cooldipo1(m): 8:26am On Jan 05, 2018
cstr1001:

na true o.

The man dey look am like sacrifice.

Poor child.

...... and come to think of it, the child has committed no offence really....this is the same way people hate on children whose mum are second wife....they tag them home recker whereas the man of the house should be blamed!
Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by Seahawk: 8:27am On Jan 05, 2018
Dummy
2shure:
u such a dumb fool
how does one get pregnant when i used condom always.
oh pls send ne your acct nos
letme give u some donations.
im allergic to the hater type
fuc off my quotes
u homo
dumb Bleep
Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by ikept(m): 8:32am On Jan 05, 2018
keepingmum:
Can he also take an oath that he never shaggged another female since dec 2013??
It's too early in the year to be going off point....

Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by Ibrochaka(m): 8:49am On Jan 05, 2018
biacan:
Don't judge the woman you don't know her story
olosho giving her 100% support to her co-worker �
Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 8:53am On Jan 05, 2018
passyhansome:
Yolooobas and infidelity sha

1 Like

Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by tttmar(f): 9:15am On Jan 05, 2018
Oxster:

De general queen has spoken
grin > grin grin >
Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 05, 2018
victorvezx:
what Was her story please?? was she raped??
Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by Oxster(m): 9:30am On Jan 05, 2018
tttmar:
grin > grin grin >

gringrin

Ayam telling you
Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by Pataricatering(f): 9:31am On Jan 05, 2018
Like men consider women’s feelings ? There is nothing a woman can ever do to a man that men have not done worse ! How many men have children outside their marital homes and will be using money meant for His family to raise the outside child ?
Alariiwo:
Women!

Dealing with them takes wisdom. They never consider the guys feelingz afterwards.
Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by tlurdy: 9:48am On Jan 05, 2018
Uhmmm case close.. let d whistle blower show d real father. and take $10
Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by oshe11: 9:54am On Jan 05, 2018
donem:

If only Govt. can subsidize the cost of running the test, DNA test would have been welcomed by many men.
Yeah.....

And wud reduce cheating
Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by Tunagee(m): 10:04am On Jan 05, 2018
MissEdified:
A Nigerian man has cried out online when he discovered that the child he thought he fathered is not his son.

He claimed that he traveled out of Nigeria for a month after the boy was given birth to only for him to come back to hear news of how his wife has been seen with different men in the area. The man proceeded to run a paternity which confirmed he isn't the father of the 3-years-old boy.

The young man asked his wife to take a oath to vindicate herself from the accusation but she refused and denied the allegation. The man also claimed that she has slept with one of his friends and his co-tenant.

Read the story as written by the man in a screenshot below;

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/01/photos-nigerian-man-discovers-he-is-not.html

I keep saying that ladies are bunch of assholes!men should never respect any lady, including their wives. Women are heartless and full of deceit. Even the woman I marry self is full of deceit and cunning attitude. i can't respect women for any reason. Men, don't turn yourselves to fools because of those stinking thing under womens legs and beauty. They are evil!
Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 10:04am On Jan 05, 2018
Who no fear women don die long time ago.
Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 05, 2018
Pataricatering:
Like men consider women’s feelings ? There is nothing a woman can ever do to a man that men have not done worse ! How many men have children outside their marital homes and will be using money meant for His family to raise the outside child ?

Are you justifying the woman's action?
Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by wizod(m): 10:46am On Jan 05, 2018
biacan:

sharaaap she is a cheat like u
Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by wizod(m): 10:51am On Jan 05, 2018
Tunagee:

Men, don't turn yourselves to fools because of those stinking thing under womens legs and beauty
very stinking indeed. I don't trust dem
Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by sammylink: 11:34am On Jan 05, 2018
you sef no Bleep when you dey dubai. you are selfish.
Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by sammylink: 11:34am On Jan 05, 2018
sammylink:
you sef no Bleep when you dey dubai. you are selfish.
Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by Dazzle86(f): 11:38am On Jan 05, 2018
BendTheKnee:
These how's ain't loyal
"How's" shocked
Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by kizyalex10(m): 11:54am On Jan 05, 2018
agarawu23:

you should bukkle your shoe and make a next move. You can't come to nigeria, marry and go back unless u are ready to take her with you or move back home fully cos most Nigeria ladies aren't loyal. They will fvck around even if they have your kids. they also have this dumb mentality of guys marrying oyinbo to get papers and this is one of the thinking that makes them to start doing shitt.

This saga shouldn't discourage u from getting married still cos as we have the worst ladies, we still have few loyal ones among them but it's not always working if u keep a lady at home and travel abroad. Talking From experience.
thanks bro.its my intention to bring her along but for d mean time.i want her to be selling what i import so by d time everytin is stabilised.den she can be visiting.or i come bck.nt as if i so much love it here but i struggle day nd night to put food on d table for d family
Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:57am On Jan 05, 2018
Pierohandsome:
They keep picking wives anywhr they see. I dnt knw hw most men cannot identify a serial cheater whn they come accross them.

No woman can play me , b4 we move farther in relationshp i will knw who u are no matter hw she pretends

It can happen to anyone bro.

Having a so called “good girl” is akin to having a tamed bear.

But it’s still a bear.

One day it could tear you to pieces.
Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by BendTheKnee: 11:59am On Jan 05, 2018
Dazzle86:
"How's" shocked
Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by LordBaelish: 4:05pm On Jan 05, 2018
imconfused:
And he had to show the picture of the innocent child coupled with that disparaging message?
What is wrong with people!!!Why can't irresponsible adults leave children out of their nonsense??
Can he say his trouser has stayed zipped?He never climb another woman?
Abeg he should shift and go and work on his marriage like his mates are doing and leave this poor child out of it.
Stupid people

Idiat.
Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by AreaFada2: 6:01pm On Jan 05, 2018
Seahawk:
Last I checked Nigeria was still a backward hypocritical country

Well Saudi Arabia has same resources like Nigeria. And virtually every man there has many wives. I do not think polygamy caused our hypocrisy or backwardness. Look at attitude and mindset first.

Bill Clinton, John Major, Jesse Jackson and a whole legion of leaders in the "non-backward countries" all committed adultery. Ordinary Western people are not left out. One of the major causes of divorce. Hypocrisy is shagging women everywhere while forming "monogamous". cheesy grin grin

Like I always say in such threads here on NL: I am the third generation of my family to be monogamous. My argument is not to defend myself or justify polygamy.

Hypocrisy is part of every society. The West just realised for example that making gay marriage illegal was just the height of hypocrisy. With half their population having had a gay or lesbian experience at some point. So hypocrisy is widespread. When we're uncomfortable with certain things we do as if they do not exist, even if starring us in the eye korokoro.
Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by Seahawk: 6:22pm On Jan 05, 2018
Still backwards and hypocritical
AreaFada2:

Well Saudi Arabia has same resources like Nigeria. And virtually every man there has many wives. I do not think polygamy caused our hypocrisy or backwardness. Look at attitude and mindset first.

Bill Clinton, John Major, Jesse Jackson and a whole legion of leaders in the "non-backward countries" all committed adultery. Ordinary Western people are not left out. One of the major causes of divorce. Hypocrisy is shagging women everywhere while forming "monogamous". cheesy grin grin

Like I always say in such threads here on NL: I am the third generation of my family to be monogamous. My argument is not to defend myself or justify polygamy.

Hypocrisy is part of every society. The West just realised for example that making gay marriage illegal was just the height of hypocrisy. With half their population having had a gay or lesbian experience at some point. So hypocrisy is widespread. When we're uncomfortable with certain things we do as if they do not exist, even if starring us in the eye korokoro.
Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by Seahawk: 6:23pm On Jan 05, 2018
Still backwards and hypocritical

AreaFada2:

Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by Jman06(m): 7:40pm On Jan 05, 2018
I wonder why you guys think that it is such a rocket science to code when your wife is cheating. The truth is that any man who doesn't decode a cheating wife is dull. The signs are always there for the smart ones to see, some men actually see it but overlook due to one reason or the other, maybe he too is cheating as well.

For me, even before a lady makes the move, I would know. My sixth sense is very active.
Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by wizod(m): 2:57pm On May 05, 2018
biacan:
she is ur type. Cheating LovePeddler
Re: I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) by Espada10: 8:27pm On May 05, 2018
Pierohandsome:
They keep picking wives anywhr they see. I dnt knw hw most men cannot identify a serial cheater whn they come accross them.

No woman can play me , b4 we move farther in relationshp i will knw who u are no matter hw she pretends

Exactly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager / 11 Female Struggles Girls Go Through That Men Will Never Understand / Housewife Caught With Lover At Home, Beats Up Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.