Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Senator Yusuf Abubakar Yusuf Sleeping During Probe Of Fuel Scarcity (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Yusuf Abubakar Yusuf Sleeping During Probe Of Fuel Scarcity (Photos) (32330 Views)

How Sex Fuels Boko Haram Insurgency By Yusuf Abubakar Mahmud / Presidential Tribunal: Lawyers Caught Sleeping During Court Session (Photo) / Abubakar Yusuf's Hospital Seized In Kano (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Yusuf Abubakar Yusuf Sleeping During Probe Of Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by Nobody: 1:48am On Jan 05, 2018
It's only in Nigeria that one can get paid for doing nothing yet he works. Oga senator, make sure you collect your sitting sleeping allowance for the day jare, no be your fault. grin
Re: Senator Yusuf Abubakar Yusuf Sleeping During Probe Of Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by Penalty82(m): 5:00am On Jan 05, 2018
ikaboy:

Because most of the youths like you are irresponsible and cant be trusted.

It is you that is irresponsible and untrustworthy not me.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Yusuf Abubakar Yusuf Sleeping During Probe Of Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by Penalty82(m): 5:03am On Jan 05, 2018
GavelSlam:

I don't care about my President's age.

Looks like the developed world doesn't care either - Trump in America comes to mind.

Strange thing is that you are interested in Atiku being president when he is well over 70 himself.

My dear, both Atiku and buhari don't belong to this generation.

1 Like

Re: Senator Yusuf Abubakar Yusuf Sleeping During Probe Of Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 7:50am On Jan 05, 2018
What's Saraki looking at. is he not supposed to send this old fool out of plenary?
Re: Senator Yusuf Abubakar Yusuf Sleeping During Probe Of Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 05, 2018
Naija matter don tire am grin.
He cannor come and go and kee himself for you people.

1 Like

Re: Senator Yusuf Abubakar Yusuf Sleeping During Probe Of Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by dehbor007(m): 8:50am On Jan 05, 2018
I am sure thats how Buhari also sleep all day in Aso rock hence the ultra poor perfomance ..The truth is that these men are old and very tired
let me ask u will this, are you also in Aso rock

1 Like

Re: Senator Yusuf Abubakar Yusuf Sleeping During Probe Of Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by pally123: 8:51am On Jan 05, 2018
Troblem:
smiley

Cool air,a little noice here n there,a perfect environment to take a nap.

Humans evolved to become weak.
Animals,on the other hand became stronger,
they are noting but 'decieptickdrunks'.
A specie that breeds hatred and destruction...their mere existance should be likend toa 'word salad'.
I don't hate humans,not cos am temporary trapped in their form but because i just cant bring myself too low to love them.
At some point i've question my inability to reason excactly like somethng small...preferable a virus...a day will come when humans will b no more!
You forgot to add, overnight shagging of the underaged. Very stressful

1 Like

Re: Senator Yusuf Abubakar Yusuf Sleeping During Probe Of Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by dehbor007(m): 8:52am On Jan 05, 2018
He cannor come and go and kee himself for you people. Na hit

1 Like

Re: Senator Yusuf Abubakar Yusuf Sleeping During Probe Of Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by dehbor007(m): 8:56am On Jan 05, 2018
Naija problem is not about Buhari or Jonathan, the problem is self centeredness,if we can tackle that i bet u Naija will be good for everyone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Yusuf Abubakar Yusuf Sleeping During Probe Of Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by LadySarah: 8:56am On Jan 05, 2018
Its even ridiculous no one knws his name yet,which means that he virtually does nothing there except mope and sleep
Re: Senator Yusuf Abubakar Yusuf Sleeping During Probe Of Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by bigtalla(m): 8:57am On Jan 05, 2018
I may be wrong, but he doesn't appear to sleeping. It seem as though he was sitting in a bad position and the camera caught him from a bad angle.

1 Like

Re: Senator Yusuf Abubakar Yusuf Sleeping During Probe Of Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 05, 2018
Nice. smiley
Re: Senator Yusuf Abubakar Yusuf Sleeping During Probe Of Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by coputa(m): 9:02am On Jan 05, 2018
What's the difference between those that are awake and the one that is sleeping.Has their selfish contributions impacted on the lives of the average Nigerian,they are there because of the money and not because of You.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Yusuf Abubakar Yusuf Sleeping During Probe Of Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by mattmobis(m): 9:04am On Jan 05, 2018
How can he be sleeping while he is opening the next page of his document. He just slanted his head o view the next slide.
Re: Senator Yusuf Abubakar Yusuf Sleeping During Probe Of Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by GavelSlam: 9:05am On Jan 05, 2018
Penalty82:

My dear, both Atiku and buhari don't belong to this generation.

But you have been promoting Atiku.

So stop acting like you care about age, religion or tribe.

You guys only bring these criteria up when you wish to confuse others.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Yusuf Abubakar Yusuf Sleeping During Probe Of Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 9:06am On Jan 05, 2018
him go talk wetin he do for night
Re: Senator Yusuf Abubakar Yusuf Sleeping During Probe Of Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by Penalty82(m): 9:07am On Jan 05, 2018
GavelSlam:

But you have been promoting Atiku.

So stop acting like you care about age, religion or tribe.

You guys only bring these criteria up when you wish to confuse others.

Show me where I promoted Atiku.
Re: Senator Yusuf Abubakar Yusuf Sleeping During Probe Of Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by Lucasbalo(m): 9:10am On Jan 05, 2018
SalamRushdie:
I am sure thats how Buhari also sleep all day in Aso rock hence the ultra poor perfomance ..The truth is that these men are old and very tired
Why can't you and young folks like you run for office in Nigeria?. It's because you will be a no gooder like the ones you are condemning now. Meanwhile, you use all your precious time licking the rear of the racist pig heading US who thinks people like you are subhuman.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Yusuf Abubakar Yusuf Sleeping During Probe Of Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by ivandragon: 9:11am On Jan 05, 2018
Ishilove:

And who, pray tell, will reelect him in 2019? Never underestimate the will of a people fed up with incompetence

never underestimate the power of liars & hypocrites who feel pmb is the best thing since being incompetency became fashionable...
Re: Senator Yusuf Abubakar Yusuf Sleeping During Probe Of Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 9:12am On Jan 05, 2018
GavelSlam:

I don't care about my President's age.

Looks like the developed world doesn't care either - Trump in America comes to mind.

Strange thing is that you are interested in Atiku being president when he is well over 70 himself.

You see your life?
Comparing Trump to Buhari
Trump has the required leadership skills and abilities to manage things. Have you forgotten Trump is a billionaire businessman in the USA even long before he became the president? Dont you know know how effective he has been with managin business and investments?
What has Buhari been able to successfully manage in his entire life? When the Idiot was even a Military President, the country still suffered under him. Someone whose WAEC certificate is even in doubt... Yet you're comparing him to Trump.

Secondly, is Donald Trump a sickler like your Buhari who travels abroad every now and then for medical check ups? When did you hear that Trump was admitted to hospital for about 3 months and abandoned his duties for Mike Pence his vice?
Use your head before talking and looking foolish to people...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Yusuf Abubakar Yusuf Sleeping During Probe Of Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by musa234(m): 9:16am On Jan 05, 2018
GavelSlam:

Continue broadcasting your hatred for Buhari.

Believe me it would not change anything.

2019 he would be re-elected as President.
keep deceiving yourself ..Buharis incompetency plus the ravaging Fulani herdsmen will lead to his doom come 2019.You will be shocked!
Re: Senator Yusuf Abubakar Yusuf Sleeping During Probe Of Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by GavelSlam: 9:18am On Jan 05, 2018
MISTAICEY02288:

You see your life?
Comparing Trump to Buhari
Trump has the required leadership skills and abilities to manage things. Have you forgotten Trump is a billionaire businessman in the USA even long before he became the president? Dont you know know how effective he has been with managin business and investments?
What has Buhari been able to successfully manage in his entire life? When the Idiot was even a Military President, the country still suffered under him. Someone whose WAEC certificate is even in doubt... Yet you're comparing him to Trump.

Secondly, is Donald Trump a sickler like your Buhari who travels abroad every now and then for medical check ups? When did you hear that Trump was admitted to hospital for about 3 months and abandoned his duties for Mike Pence his vice?
Use your head before talking and looking foolish to people...

Anybody can fall Ill at any time including Trump.
If not please tell me at what age Trump would die.

Buhari is military educated but half-educated people like you tend to rubbish such accomplishments for whatever bias you have.

Being a billionaire doesn't make you a brilliant businessman and we have several of such people amongst us...Jimoh Ibrahim comes to mind.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Yusuf Abubakar Yusuf Sleeping During Probe Of Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by 2shure: 9:20am On Jan 05, 2018
ni fuel scarcity
im sleeping on dia throne.
mio ba m.i jadu chairman.
so booze and hmmm
sleep off
oh yeah bich keep off

im sleeping all alone
bi fuel scarcity
mio ba 2face jadu chairman

Re: Senator Yusuf Abubakar Yusuf Sleeping During Probe Of Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by joenor(m): 9:21am On Jan 05, 2018
Maybe he has been so busy at night trying to make out point this meeting, I guess thats why.
Re: Senator Yusuf Abubakar Yusuf Sleeping During Probe Of Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by iamtardey: 9:22am On Jan 05, 2018
senators like ajayi boroface abi wetin dem dey call am go dey read newspapers anytime camera catch am.
chai naija don sufa.
Re: Senator Yusuf Abubakar Yusuf Sleeping During Probe Of Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by COdeGenesis: 9:25am On Jan 05, 2018
The sleeping senator. lolz ;DThe sleeping senator. lolz
Re: Senator Yusuf Abubakar Yusuf Sleeping During Probe Of Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:27am On Jan 05, 2018
Ishilove:

And who, pray tell, will reelect him in 2019? Never underestimate the will of a people fed up with incompetence
He'd be reelected in a free and fair election. Never underestimate the power of a stupid hungry people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Yusuf Abubakar Yusuf Sleeping During Probe Of Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 9:30am On Jan 05, 2018
Not surprised country where cows live matter
Re: Senator Yusuf Abubakar Yusuf Sleeping During Probe Of Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by DavidJohnDavid(f): 9:30am On Jan 05, 2018
interesting....
Re: Senator Yusuf Abubakar Yusuf Sleeping During Probe Of Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by bareal(m): 9:36am On Jan 05, 2018
GavelSlam:

2019 he would be re-elected as President.

Bros u wicked o.... Because of this small thing na im u dey wish us Buhari for another term?
Abeg no dey vex like dat again oh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Grace Ladoja: "It Took Me 27 Years To Be Cool With My Dad' / Nigerians React As Dino Melaye's Recall Fails (Pictures) / #xenophobia: How Nigeria Spent $61BN To Free South Africa From Apartheid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.