Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,225 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Are There Any Remnants From The Prophet (Sallalahu Alayhi Wa Salam)? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Are There Any Remnants From The Prophet (Sallalahu Alayhi Wa Salam)? (6992 Views)

Drawing A Picture Of The Prophet, Sallallaahu Alayhi Wa Sallam / Daily Supplications Of The Prophet- Salallahu Alayhi Wa Salam / When Was The Prophet Of Islaam - Salallaahu Alayhi Wa Sallam - Born? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are There Any Remnants From The Prophet (Sallalahu Alayhi Wa Salam)? by Empiree: 6:38pm On Jan 05, 2018
MarieSucre:

He was airlifted. Hmmnn interesting. Could evidence of this be provided please?
Isra and miraj is what i am referring to Surah Isra (17 chapter of Quran)
Re: Are There Any Remnants From The Prophet (Sallalahu Alayhi Wa Salam)? by suco01(m): 8:08pm On Jan 05, 2018
Enlighten us more
Re: Are There Any Remnants From The Prophet (Sallalahu Alayhi Wa Salam)? by suco01(m): 8:09pm On Jan 05, 2018
Empiree:
Isra and miraj is what i am referring to Surah Isra (17 chapter of Quran)

pls giv me d verse. i am nt used to reading quran always
Re: Are There Any Remnants From The Prophet (Sallalahu Alayhi Wa Salam)? by MarieSucre(f): 3:34pm On Jan 06, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

Evidence that a miracles happened 1400years ago? I think u should give us the evidence you had a brain at birth!

Yes I Did, and still do have. A simple scan will show that baby me has a mass in my skull, if the the surgeon had gone further and used a scalpel to peel away the skin around my scalp and dissected the hard cranium of my skull, he would be able to confirm that the matter that he saw on the echo scan sheet is indeed inside it and that it is also connected to my spine. This is verifiable.

Now are you ready to answer my question and stop deflecting. What is the evidence of this upliftment that happened 1400 years ago?
Re: Are There Any Remnants From The Prophet (Sallalahu Alayhi Wa Salam)? by Rashduct4luv(m): 4:00pm On Jan 06, 2018
MarieSucre:

Yes I Did, and still do have. A simple scan will show that baby me has a mass in my skull, if the the surgeon had gone further and used a scalpel to peel away the skin around my scalp and dissected the hard cranium of my skull, he would be able to confirm that the matter that he saw on the echo scan sheet is indeed inside it and that it is also connected to my spine. This is verifiable.

Now are you ready to answer my question and stop deflecting. What is the evidence of this upliftment that happened 1400 years ago?
Sorry for that question at this time, I was supposed to ask for that after the next 1400 years.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Islamic Teachings Related To Economics / The Fear Of The Mother-in-law / Way To End Boko Haram Insurgence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.