Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

SA Based Nigerian Prophet Sam Akinbodunse 2018 Prophecies  fulfilled In 24-hours - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / SA Based Nigerian Prophet Sam Akinbodunse 2018 Prophecies  fulfilled In 24-hours (1359 Views)

Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse: "Buhari Will Die If Goes For Second Term" (Video) / Popular South Africa Prophet, Bushiri Exposed, Prophesied By Samuel Akinbodunse / Angel Caught On Camera At Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse Church In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SA Based Nigerian Prophet Sam Akinbodunse 2018 Prophecies  fulfilled In 24-hours by Triton1996(m): 9:18pm On Jan 04, 2018
South-African Based Nigerian Prophet, Samuel Akinbodunse 2018 Prophecies  fulfilled in 24-hours

Popular South African based Prophet, Samuel Akinbodunse who released his 2018 prophecies a day ago has proven that truly, God showed him what he read out as Prophecies.

His number four prophecy was about so called men of God who have done evil deeds to promote and grow their church.

‘’Christians across the globe should stand firm in Christ.  We must prepare our hearts because a lot of so called men of God who are workers of iniquity will be exposed.  Many will confess their evil deeds and this will cause some believers to backslide’’

Shockingly, early today, Pastor Makhado Sinthumule, who owns one of the biggest church in South  Africa has confessed to using Muthi, which is a tradional charm, to grow his Church and gain wealth.

In his words ‘’ I got the power to do prophecies and was able to see people’s secrets and do consultations. I used the bad powers I got to make people do things such as vomit snakes. I was in a rush to make money and see my church grow. This was what made me do bad things. The best way to get more followers was to perform miracles’’

Furthermore, Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse’s 15th Prophecy was about a great man of God from Nigeria who is going to be called to glory.

‘’Great man of God from Nigeria will be called home.  He is popular worldwide.  The Lord says he has fulfilled his mandate’’

Interestingly, Popular Pastor of Deliverance Gospel Church Mission International, Rev. Mathew Akintayo Sogunro  passed away on Jan 1st 2018 after a brief Illness. He is based in Nigeria, Abuja and South Africa. He also runs a Television station.

With these developments, all prophecies should be paid keen attention as they are all Prophecies directly from God. When the Prophet speaks, the wise don’t just listen but also act

1 Share

Re: SA Based Nigerian Prophet Sam Akinbodunse 2018 Prophecies  fulfilled In 24-hours by Johncuppa(m): 9:23pm On Jan 04, 2018
a
Re: SA Based Nigerian Prophet Sam Akinbodunse 2018 Prophecies  fulfilled In 24-hours by Troblem(m): 9:27pm On Jan 04, 2018
smiley

the only feasible analogy for mans inherent decieptive tendencies,is liken to Troblem's Theory of apple-pin psycosis.
It simply doesnt exist!

Men of apple heart are easily lured into the forced obligations of believe,something that can be volunatarly achieved in the psycotic symton of hallucination with the help of canabis.
But no! The walk around looking for a shakle to pass through their neck #spat.
Re: SA Based Nigerian Prophet Sam Akinbodunse 2018 Prophecies  fulfilled In 24-hours by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:30pm On Jan 04, 2018
By their fruits you shall know them...either good or bad sha...

1 Like

Re: SA Based Nigerian Prophet Sam Akinbodunse 2018 Prophecies  fulfilled In 24-hours by noblefrank31(m): 8:06am On Jan 05, 2018
»» Are Weary And Tired Of Life? Jesus Wants To Do A New Thing In Your Life Today! See Powerful Prayer Points For Instant Breakthroughs And Miracles!

(1) (Reply)

Zamani App - Nigeria's Premier Matrimonial Service On Andriod / RCCG Begins 49-day Fast January 11 / New Series: Stepping Into The Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.