Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,432 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Where Can I Learn Fashion Design In Lagos - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Where Can I Learn Fashion Design In Lagos (1517 Views)

How To Become Learn Fashion Designing Online / Model's Boob Pops Out On The Runway At Lagos Fashion & Design Week 2017 / Learn Fashion Designing For Just N1000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Learn Fashion Design In Lagos by Novelman(f): 9:33pm On Jan 04, 2018
Why Klassic Fashion Academy is perfect for you!

The Klassic Fashion Academy concept is designed to teach you, the fashion design enthusiast the best and easiest way to learn to draft pattern/Illustrate, to cut fabrics and to join them to a finished garment.
Klassic Fashion Academy will really give you the confidence of how to create any garment that you choose to make.

This system has been tried and tested with every eventuality in mind.
• Are you new to sewing?
• Are you more advanced in sewing and would like to learn more?
• Do you want to learn sewing alterations to clothes?
• Do you want to learn bespoke tailoring?
• Do you want to learn to create women's clothing?
• Do you want to learn to create men's clothing?
• Do you want to learn pattern construction?
• Have you seen a piece of clothing on someone, but don't know how to make it?
If your answer is YES to all of the above, then

Join Our January 2018 New Intake
Get in touch with us.
www.kfdacademy.com.ng , info@kfdacademy.com.ng
Call: 0805 601 1154

Re: Where Can I Learn Fashion Design In Lagos by adorablevic: 4:53pm On Jan 06, 2018
pls,where is it located at?
Re: Where Can I Learn Fashion Design In Lagos by Novelman(f): 10:18am On Jan 10, 2018
How to Find Us

Klassic Fashion Design Academy
2nd Floor, 153, Akowonjo Road,
Near Chicken Republic,
Animashaun Bus-stop,
Akowonjo Egbeda,
Lagos. Nigeria.

Tel: 08098279235, 08056011154
Email: info@kfdacademy.com.ng
adorablevic:
pls,where is it located at?
Re: Where Can I Learn Fashion Design In Lagos by Novelman(f): 2:05pm On Jan 14, 2018
New intake for January 2018 still ongoing
Re: Where Can I Learn Fashion Design In Lagos by jtina(f): 1:52pm On Sep 18, 2019
New session alert!
Admission ongoing for new sets of Pattern drafting and fashion design students.
Are u a budding fashionista/fashionprenuer?
Register with us at classique j fashions let's take you on ur fashion journey.
Discounts available for early registration.
Registration fee: 5k
Class starts September 23, 2019.
Weekend classes also available.
Enquiries: call/WhatsApp 08032881386.
Visit our fashion design academy at 50, adetola street, aguda, surulere, Lagos.
Re: Where Can I Learn Fashion Design In Lagos by jtina(f): 12:57pm On Jan 08, 2020
Register now

Re: Where Can I Learn Fashion Design In Lagos by chicblink: 7:36am On Aug 03, 2021
Get ur woven label for fashion designer....call me on 07055965296

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Tops, Skirts, Trousers And Dresses Available For Use And Resale N700-1000 / How I Was Transformed by a Makeup Artiste (pics, Video) / Cosmetics From USA. WHOLESALE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.