Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Nicki Minaj & Nas Have Reportedly Broken Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj & Nas Have Reportedly Broken Up (489 Views)

Has Chioma Finally Broken Up With Davido? / Davido To Perform Alongside Nicki Minaj, CardiB, Nas & Other American Stars / Skales: "Nicki Minaj Sends Me DMs & It's Crazy To Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj & Nas Have Reportedly Broken Up by GeraldTurnup(m): 10:56pm On Jan 04, 2018
Nas and Nicki Minaj are apparently no more.

One of the most interesting relationships of 2017 were Nas and Nicki Minaj. While neither ever confirmed they were dating, they weren’t that discreet about their relationship for the most part. However, it seems that their relationship has come to an end.

Nicki Minaj and Nas have reportedly broken up, according to TMZ. Their sources claim they broke up a few weeks a go after their relationship “ran out of steam.” Recent reports claimed that Nicki Minaj was pregnant with Nas’ child but that’s also been debunked. Despite the fact they split, it seems like they’ll remain on relatively good terms. While they won’t be hanging out as friends, they also have a mutual respect for each other.

Read Full Story http://hiphopkvngz.com/nicki-minaj-nas-reportedly-broken/
Re: Nicki Minaj & Nas Have Reportedly Broken Up by Nobody: 12:20am On Jan 05, 2018
After months o smashing and banging, naso nas divorce her, he no good o. But anyway i dey pray make i get hold of dat pussy, i go......

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Have Been Impatient With My Music Talent- Efe (video) / Davido Wins Big, See Full List: Soundcitymvp Award Winners List / Pretty Actress, Genevieve Nnaji Is Alluring In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.