Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,293 members, 7,850,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:20 PM

Football Lovers:- Between Morata And Lukaku, Who Is Better? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Football Lovers:- Between Morata And Lukaku, Who Is Better? (420 Views)

Kai Harvertz, Joginho,morata And Kavacic Reunited At Kepas Wedding / Morata And Pregnant Wife Alice Campello Goes Shopping In London / Morata And Hazard Send Warning To Premier League Rivals As Chelsea Tear Apart W (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Football Lovers:- Between Morata And Lukaku, Who Is Better? by Brainzcoded1: 11:21pm On Jan 04, 2018
Full news @ http://Www.gospeljingle.com
Hi Guys,

This post is not cause any issue amidst football lovers, but I really need to clarify myself on something.

Actually the main thrust of this post is not to know who is better between this two strikers, I just use that headline to lure you guys into the post.

The main question now is Between Morata and Lukaku, Who is Worse?

Well, am a Chelsea Fan, and I have always believed Morata was a better buy for us (Chelsea) than going for Lukaku initially, and the main reason was because of Lukaku’s 6 matches goal drought.

If you were opportune to see Morata’s performance against Arsenal on Wednesday 3/1/2018, My brother you will feel what am feeling.

Morata lost 4 one on one with Keeper clear chances… The last one he missed when we were on 2 -2 score line was the baddest thing that has happened to me so far this season.

Lukaku also has his own golden chances miss too Ooo.. I’ll show video in this post, you will see the silly chances they lose.
Re: Football Lovers:- Between Morata And Lukaku, Who Is Better? by judedwriter(m): 8:13am On Jan 05, 2018
Its hard to tell... both are good with the head but poor with their feet. But lukaku's assist rate is higher, so i vote him better.

(1) (Reply)

Real Madrid Consider Zidane Replacements As Germany Manager Low Is No 1 Target / Highlight: Barcelona 5 – 0 Celta Vigo [copa Del Rey] / Jose Mourinho Describes Alexis Sanchez A ‘phenomenal Player’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.