Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Re: Requesting Assistance For My Fees Regarding My Admission. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Re: Requesting Assistance For My Fees Regarding My Admission. (558 Views)

Pleas Help My Admission Is About To Be Forfeited / Please I Don't Want To Forfeit My Admission / My Admission Status Is Showing "Not Admitted" On Caps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Requesting Assistance For My Fees Regarding My Admission. by Anotheroption(f): 12:19am On Jan 05, 2018
Good day nairalanders, regarding my previous post https://www.nairaland.com/4266922/please-assist-nairalander-miss-admission , I am so overjoyed right now seeing that people really do care about others. Although many will think this is scam, I really want you to know that I am not a scam artiste. I really gained admission into imo state college of nursing and I shall attach my admission letter. I have been really depressed, and running around. But was glad this evening when I logged into my fake Nairaland account (wanted to protect my real moniker to avoid future insults from nairalanders) and saw that some kind person actually pmed me, though I have not gotten a penny from any one, I felt a sign of relief knowing that some really care about my condition and are willing to help. Although some thing it's scam, but I will want to use this thread to let you all know that I am not a scammer.
For anyone willing to help me, I shall keep you informed with pictures, when I am in school and in the bank making payments. And when I am in school I will be open to any one who comes to the school to see if I will be there or not.
If those who assist me will want me to list their names here, I shall be willing.

Thanks you for your kindness and I pray Allah will continue to favour you as you favour me.

Cc
drlateef
nursemyke
ejihand
AkachukwuD
loneatar
estolaB
GFKWANTA
lalastica or any mod please I will be glad if you assist me move this to front page.

Re: Re: Requesting Assistance For My Fees Regarding My Admission. by EASY39(m): 2:57am On Jan 05, 2018
FP
Re: Re: Requesting Assistance For My Fees Regarding My Admission. by Paradigme777: 3:36am On Jan 05, 2018
Hmmm.....
Re: Re: Requesting Assistance For My Fees Regarding My Admission. by Paradigme777: 3:36am On Jan 05, 2018
How may I be of help?
Re: Re: Requesting Assistance For My Fees Regarding My Admission. by Anotheroption(f): 5:23am On Jan 05, 2018
Paradigme777:
How may I be of help?
Any little financial assistance you support me with with go a long way sir.
Re: Re: Requesting Assistance For My Fees Regarding My Admission. by Anotheroption(f): 5:40pm On Jan 05, 2018
Anotheroption:
Good day nairalanders, regarding my previous post https://www.nairaland.com/4266922/please-assist-nairalander-miss-admission , I am so overjoyed right now seeing that people really do care about others. Although many will think this is scam, I really want you to know that I am not a scam artiste. I really gained admission into imo state college of nursing and I shall attach my admission letter. I have been really depressed, and running around. But was glad this evening when I logged into my fake Nairaland account (wanted to protect my real moniker to avoid future insults from nairalanders) and saw that some kind person actually pmed me, though I have not gotten a penny from any one, I felt a sign of relief knowing that some really care about my condition and are willing to help. Although some thing it's scam, but I will want to use this thread to let you all know that I am not a scammer.
For anyone willing to help me, I shall keep you informed with pictures, when I am in school and in the bank making payments. And when I am in school I will be open to any one who comes to the school to see if I will be there or not.
If those who assist me will want me to list their names here, I shall be willing.

Thanks you for your kindness and I pray Allah will continue to favour you as you favour me.

Cc
drlateef
nursemyke
ejihand
AkachukwuD
loneatar
estolaB
GFKWANTA
lalastica or any mod please I will be glad if you assist me move this to front page.

I want to use this opportunity to thank you sir, for you kind gesture. As You insist that I make your offer remain anonymous, may Allah grant you blesses and riches That Won't be anonymous.
I will start my journey tomorrow, although my money is not yet completed, I believe that the kind hearted nairalanders that have picked my situation as their interest will come to my aid. I am so happy right now.

Please lalastica or any MOD why wont you assist me and push this to front page. I beg you.
Re: Re: Requesting Assistance For My Fees Regarding My Admission. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 05, 2018
Anotheroption:
Good day nairalanders, regarding my previous post https://www.nairaland.com/4266922/please-assist-nairalander-miss-admission , I am so overjoyed right now seeing that people really do care about others. Although many will think this is scam, I really want you to know that I am not a scam artiste. I really gained admission into imo state college of nursing and I shall attach my admission letter. I have been really depressed, and running around.
But was glad this evening when I logged into my fake Nairaland account (wanted to protect my real moniker to avoid future insults from nairalanders) and saw that some kind person actually pmed me, though I have not gotten a penny from any one, I felt a sign of relief knowing that some really care about my

condition and are willing to help. Although some thing it's scam, but I will want to use this thread to let you all know that I am not a scammer.

Cc
drlateef
nursemyke
ejihand
AkachukwuD
loneatar
estolaB
GFKWANTA

After lying that your mother is seriously ill in your previous post which was written in 2017. Many people said you were a scam, yet you swore that you are genuine. It now dawned on you to create a new name, because you are so ashamed of your scam ways right. It will be better if you lose the admission, people like you who create false stories of pity to get money, shouldn't be helped. How pathetic you are.
Re: Re: Requesting Assistance For My Fees Regarding My Admission. by Anotheroption(f): 6:18pm On Jan 05, 2018
FrancisDozie:

After lying that your mother is seriously ill in your previous post which was written in 2017. Many people said you were a scam, yet you swore that you are genuine. It now dawned on you to create a new name, because you are so ashamed of your scam ways right. It will be better if you lose the admission, people like you who create false stories of pity to get money, shouldn't be helped. How pathetic you are.

Please sir I never created a new name, I just created a new moniker. I am okay to say my name here cos no one knows it. My name is Mulikhat ozohu sanni. Please I feel bad when you guys say I am scam. I won't make my journey tomorrow and insha Allah I shall get assistance. I wanted to send pictures to only those who assisted me, but will now post the picture here for all those who think I am scam. Not every one who is in desperate need of help is trying to scam someone. Funny enough I used to think like that, but seeing the situation I am in currently I see differently.
Once again thanks to the man (a Doctor Who insisted I keep him anonymous) who assisted regardless of what people say or think.
I have never used any other name to solicit funds . If it was the name that appeared in my admission letter, how could that be my fault. Am an ebira girl going to school in owerri , so i can understand if they did not get my name correctly
Re: Re: Requesting Assistance For My Fees Regarding My Admission. by Anotheroption(f): 6:28pm On Jan 05, 2018
Please for anyone who thinks I am scam, my face book add is Mulikhat ozohu sanni. You can trace me there and see the real me. I would have dropped my number but all of you cyber bullying me are breaking me down, and it hurts me. I came to seek assistant, and I do not pray one of you find your self in my shoes ever.
Almighty Allah sees all our hearts.
Re: Re: Requesting Assistance For My Fees Regarding My Admission. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 05, 2018
You need to go back to the comment you dropped in the politics section and read it back again. Initially you said your mum was sick (2017) with nobody to help. You were soliciting for funds, seem you have forgotten so easily. Only to change it here, that the money you sourcing for is meant to pay your school fees. Different stories that doesn't add up. Sure those who agreed to help you, never read the old thread of yours with a different monicker. Scammers all over the Internet looking for those to fool without working for it.
Re: Re: Requesting Assistance For My Fees Regarding My Admission. by Anotheroption(f): 6:44pm On Jan 05, 2018
FrancisDozie:
You need to go back to the comment you dropped in the politics section and read it back again. Initially you said your mum was sick (2017) with nobody to help. You were soliciting for funds, seem you have forgotten so easily. Only to change it here, that the money you sourcing for is meant to pay your school fees. Different stories that doesn't add up. Sure those who agreed to help you, never read the old thread of yours with a different monicker. Scammers all over the Internet looking for those to fool without working for it.
Go back and read my post well again in politics sections. I said I had to lie to the school that my mum was sick, so i could not met up with the resumption date which was October 23 of 2017, which I had to say because I had no money then to pay my fees , I was given the grace to resume this January with them.

I copied and pasted that post into politics section from the thread I created because I was not getting the attention I needed. All my life on nairaland , the only alternate moniker I created was Anotheroption which I will delete as soon as am in school and post the pictures for everyone to see, and the moniker was just to keep my real moniker safe from future embarrassment and intimidation like this. Please I am not a scammer, please stop bullying me.

(1) (Reply)

KOWA Osun State Ask Question About Osun Educational System / 2018 Rotary International DEWEF Scholarship Award / Can I Register For Jamb And Direct Entry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.