Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,920 members, 7,835,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

P-square Are The Only Artists I've Cried For While They Perform- Humblesmith - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P-square Are The Only Artists I've Cried For While They Perform- Humblesmith (598 Views)

Tiwa Savage Twerks On Humblesmith At Osinachi Concert [video] / Attracta: Humblesmith Featuring Tiwa Savage (Hot Photos) / Wizkid Hugs & Cuddles Tiwa Savage On Stage As They Perform Together ( Pics, Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

P-square Are The Only Artists I've Cried For While They Perform- Humblesmith by BroadwayAfrica: 2:13am On Jan 05, 2018
Nigeria's golden boy, Humblesmith has reaveled that his biggest prayer point right now is for the defunct music duo, Psquare to reconcile.

According to the Osinachi crooner, these duo are the only artists that have ever made him cry as he he watched them perform on stage back in Abakaliki. He hopes to see them reconcile as soon as possible.

Broadway TV is the TV arm of the popular Nigerian blog, www.broadwayafrica.com. It is entertainment, people and lifestyle-focused channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKTt3pIsNvA
Re: P-square Are The Only Artists I've Cried For While They Perform- Humblesmith by vertueptime: 2:18am On Jan 05, 2018
Wasted tears
Re: P-square Are The Only Artists I've Cried For While They Perform- Humblesmith by OKorowanta: 2:21am On Jan 05, 2018
Cry them a lagoon first..
Re: P-square Are The Only Artists I've Cried For While They Perform- Humblesmith by CaptainG00D: 2:30am On Jan 05, 2018
undecided
Re: P-square Are The Only Artists I've Cried For While They Perform- Humblesmith by GRAMMARJAMES(m): 3:02am On Jan 05, 2018
Don't know what to choose between this Guy's Career and Morata.

(1) (Reply)

(LOL) Nigerian Male Barbie Bobrisky Advising His Fans On How To Use The Toilet / Red Dress Saga: Bride Threatens To Sue Mercy Aigbe & Rikaotobyme (Photos) / Actress Called Out Toyin Abraham For Treating Her Like A Nobody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.