Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Prosper Erem, UNIPORT Graduate And Shoemaker On China Trip (Photos) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Prosper Erem, UNIPORT Graduate And Shoemaker On China Trip (Photos) (23305 Views)

Apply for Mega Graduate and Internship Positions at The Nigerian Army Hospital / KPMG Nigeria Fresh Graduate And Experience Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / KPMG Nigeria Fresh Graduate And Experience Job Recruitment (4 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prosper Erem, UNIPORT Graduate And Shoemaker On China Trip (Photos) by ChangeIsCostant: 2:57am On Jan 05, 2018
Congratulations are in order for a proud and happy Aba shoemaker, Prosper Erem of the University of Port Harcourt, Rivers state (UNIPORT), who will be joining other 29 Aba shoemakers to China for a 30 Day Workshop Training on Shoe Making & other Leather Works.

They are leaving to advance their handwork to meet up with international standard. This trip is being sponsored by the Government of Abia State led by Dr. Okezie Victor Ikpeazu.

According to reports, Prosper was once an interim Vice President of the Students Union Government (SUG), UNIPORT. She was once the Vice President of Abia State Students Association, UNIPORT Chapter.

Yesterday, a prayer ceremony was organized at the Government House, to ask for God’s guidance and wisdom on the trainees.

Governor of Abia State Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu charged the trainees to be of good behavior, learn every single step and bring back the knowledge for others to learn.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/uniport-student-prosper-erem-to-join-other-shoe-makers-for-trip-to-china.html

3 Likes

Re: Prosper Erem, UNIPORT Graduate And Shoemaker On China Trip (Photos) by odiereke(m): 3:00am On Jan 05, 2018
Am happy for. At least she would be freed from roaming around the street looking for job.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prosper Erem, UNIPORT Graduate And Shoemaker On China Trip (Photos) by daewoorazer(m): 3:00am On Jan 05, 2018

Politically-induced list I'm sure.

Names submitted across wards and local govts..

How can this be a success when those with passion for cobbling and shoe-production are left out on the streets for some children of political godfathers...

DOA

43 Likes

Re: Prosper Erem, UNIPORT Graduate And Shoemaker On China Trip (Photos) by sirusX(m): 3:42am On Jan 05, 2018
I dunno the basis for selection...but I pray they do us proud and come teach other back home and continue the knowledge transfer

1 Like

Re: Prosper Erem, UNIPORT Graduate And Shoemaker On China Trip (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 3:58am On Jan 05, 2018
Good news we thank you Mr governor but Sir governor remember to build good road for abians too to ease movement and transportation of goods within and outside the state..

2 Likes

Re: Prosper Erem, UNIPORT Graduate And Shoemaker On China Trip (Photos) by festwiz(m): 6:39am On Jan 05, 2018
Congrats to her but,

...going by her reputation, VP in the student union etc, then you know for sure she's probably not there by merit. She's there for the image, planted there by political influences. There are a host of shoe makers and cobblers with little exposure and more talent but they won't be presented with this opportunity.

#...

33 Likes

Re: Prosper Erem, UNIPORT Graduate And Shoemaker On China Trip (Photos) by Samusu(m): 7:47am On Jan 05, 2018
Wow, so proud of it
Re: Prosper Erem, UNIPORT Graduate And Shoemaker On China Trip (Photos) by baski92(m): 7:58am On Jan 05, 2018
The way I dey see so, this govornor go get. Sense. SmAll
Re: Prosper Erem, UNIPORT Graduate And Shoemaker On China Trip (Photos) by sureheaven(m): 8:07am On Jan 05, 2018
Still on the matter ............ Happy birthday to me . grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prosper Erem, UNIPORT Graduate And Shoemaker On China Trip (Photos) by MrRhymes101(m): 8:07am On Jan 05, 2018
Nothing is better than doing what u love and getting paid for it, NOTHING!!!... wedding MC
Re: Prosper Erem, UNIPORT Graduate And Shoemaker On China Trip (Photos) by okway: 8:08am On Jan 05, 2018
Simple shoemaking, we need to send people to China?

Africa and slavery grin grin grin grin

This is why the black nation will never progress. If na medicine, I for say okay.....but shoe making grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Prosper Erem, UNIPORT Graduate And Shoemaker On China Trip (Photos) by Olawalesadiq(m): 8:08am On Jan 05, 2018
Am happy for her.. at l
Re: Prosper Erem, UNIPORT Graduate And Shoemaker On China Trip (Photos) by Olawalesadiq(m): 8:08am On Jan 05, 2018
Am happy for her..
Re: Prosper Erem, UNIPORT Graduate And Shoemaker On China Trip (Photos) by ngwababe(f): 8:08am On Jan 05, 2018
My governor
Re: Prosper Erem, UNIPORT Graduate And Shoemaker On China Trip (Photos) by segunjowo(m): 8:09am On Jan 05, 2018
Make sense. Hope Nigeria Aba will begin to export shoes soon enough.

1 Like

Re: Prosper Erem, UNIPORT Graduate And Shoemaker On China Trip (Photos) by Johnrake69: 8:10am On Jan 05, 2018
If you have ever been to the famous Ariaria market then you will agree with me that this is like a drop in the ocean.

The govt has to set a scheme and get into working partnerships with Chinese manufacturers of shoe making machines and glue.

2 Likes

Re: Prosper Erem, UNIPORT Graduate And Shoemaker On China Trip (Photos) by MemphisRaynes: 8:10am On Jan 05, 2018
If you don't slave, you'll never learn, better late than never. Its easy to critic when you got nothing to offer, you can prove me wrong by showing us a bathroom slippers you produced.

okway:

This is why the black nation will never progress. If na medicine, I for say okay.....but shoe making grin grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prosper Erem, UNIPORT Graduate And Shoemaker On China Trip (Photos) by simplemach(m): 8:10am On Jan 05, 2018
Hmmmmm, nothing should be underrated and I mean, nothing!!!
Re: Prosper Erem, UNIPORT Graduate And Shoemaker On China Trip (Photos) by Narldon: 8:10am On Jan 05, 2018

1 Like

Re: Prosper Erem, UNIPORT Graduate And Shoemaker On China Trip (Photos) by okway: 8:14am On Jan 05, 2018
MemphisRaynes:
If you don't slave, you'll never learn, better late than never. Its easy to critic when you got nothing to offer, you can prove me wrong by showing us a bathroom slippers you produced.

Show you a shoe I produced? Is that your excuse? Foolish. I'm in tech, not in shoemaking business.

You need a foreigner to teach you how to make shoes? Do Chinkos come to Abia to learn how to make shiiit?
undecided undecided

Name 5 well-kown Asian shoe brands ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prosper Erem, UNIPORT Graduate And Shoemaker On China Trip (Photos) by okway: 8:15am On Jan 05, 2018
daewoorazer:

Politically-induced list I'm sure.

Names submitted across wards and local govts..

How can this be a success when those with passion for cobbling and shoe-production are left out on the streets for some children of political godfathers...

DOA

Once again, this is shoemaking, nothing serious....will it stop an aba mn from making 'GUSHI', 'PLADA' and 'Tommy HILFINGER" shoes? grin

What a waste of state resources.

Abia state as usual.....commissioning nonsense.

Aregbesola has commissioned more things in 2017 than all SE governors put togeter. SHAME!!!

6 Likes

Re: Prosper Erem, UNIPORT Graduate And Shoemaker On China Trip (Photos) by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 05, 2018
Cool. smiley
Re: Prosper Erem, UNIPORT Graduate And Shoemaker On China Trip (Photos) by UbanmeUdie: 8:17am On Jan 05, 2018
shocked
Re: Prosper Erem, UNIPORT Graduate And Shoemaker On China Trip (Photos) by MRAKBEE(m): 8:18am On Jan 05, 2018
okway:

This is too deep
Re: Prosper Erem, UNIPORT Graduate And Shoemaker On China Trip (Photos) by fash6(m): 8:19am On Jan 05, 2018
But y dem com dress like prisoners na

1 Like

Re: Prosper Erem, UNIPORT Graduate And Shoemaker On China Trip (Photos) by okway: 8:19am On Jan 05, 2018
MRAKBEE:

This is too deep

anyimontana:
have u made anytin in ur life??..am sure u can't even make a baby...

And I expect this nonsensical comment to generate lots of likes.

The question is, does your governor need to waste public funds for something as simple as shoemaking that Africans have been doing since they could walk.

3 Likes

Re: Prosper Erem, UNIPORT Graduate And Shoemaker On China Trip (Photos) by anyimontana(m): 8:20am On Jan 05, 2018
okway:

Once again, this is shoemaking, nothing serious....will it stop an aba mn from making 'GUSHI', 'PLADA' and 'Tommy HILFINGER" shoes? grin

What a waste of state resources.

Abia state as usual.....commissioning nonsense.

Aregbesola has commissioned more things in 2017 than all SE governors put togeter. SHAME!!!
have u made anytin in ur life??..am sure u can't even make a baby...
Re: Prosper Erem, UNIPORT Graduate And Shoemaker On China Trip (Photos) by sunbbo(m): 8:20am On Jan 05, 2018
Congrats to her..

Apply for Ifotta Latest Job Recruitment (3 Positions)

Ifotta is a Software development company and talent accelerator. We believe that superior software development talent and very intelligent software developers reside in Africa. We find these very intelligent people with software development skills, train and mentor them into highly professional software developers and make them available to the global market as remote Software Developers. Ifotta Latest Job Recruitment (3 Positions) as follows;

1.) Digital Marketing Executive

Click Here To View Details

2.) Business Development Executive

3.) Business Development Manager

Application Closing Date: Not Specified.

Source: http://www.ngjobseekers.com/2018/01/04/ifotta-latest-job-recruitment/
Re: Prosper Erem, UNIPORT Graduate And Shoemaker On China Trip (Photos) by Pavore9: 8:20am On Jan 05, 2018
Nice one.
Re: Prosper Erem, UNIPORT Graduate And Shoemaker On China Trip (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 8:21am On Jan 05, 2018
cool
Re: Prosper Erem, UNIPORT Graduate And Shoemaker On China Trip (Photos) by jonero4(m): 8:21am On Jan 05, 2018
she is there to cook for the boys#@.erem be a good girl o..coz ur second pix :-Xshe is there to cook for the boys#@.erem be a good girl o..coz ur second pix

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada / 2016 And 2017 Graduates How Have You Been Coping? / What Could Shade Have Done Differently To Avoid Her Current Situation????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.