Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

An Open Letter To Dr Olusegun Obasanjo "Before It Is Too Late - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Open Letter To Dr Olusegun Obasanjo "Before It Is Too Late (1230 Views)

The Official Peugeot 504 Of Olusegun Obasanjo In 1979 As Head Of State (Photo) / Ogun Governor, Abiodun Under Fire For Underrating Obasanjo Before Buhari / Olusegun Obasanjo: Before I Die, Lagos Will Become Africa’s 3rd Largest Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Letter To Dr Olusegun Obasanjo "Before It Is Too Late by Ratello: 3:00am On Jan 05, 2018
AN OPEN LETTER TO DR OLUSEGUN OBASANJO

"BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE"

By Francis Gbenga Silas

Dear Baba,
Let me start by congratulating you on the latest feather to your cap, it is indeed an eloquent testimony of the vintage Obasanjo, who has continued to remain an enigma. Going ahead to obtain a first degree immediately after leaving office, then a second degree and recently a PhD even as an octogenerian is by no means a mean achievement

Sir, not a few Nigerians are dis- satisfy with your loud silence concerning happenings in our beloved country since the advent of this government which you assisted in no small measure to foist on Nigerians. Most Nigerians believe that you have a moral responsibility to speak out when things go wrong in this government, since you supported its emergence and secondly since you were known to speak out "before it is too late" to pass governments

Most Nigerians believed Nigeria never had it this bad, not even during the military regimes, nor even during Jonathan, your prodigal son, who had since returned to you. He calls you the "boss of all bosses" Baba, in your "before it is too late" letter to Jonathan, you wrote this to him "you must hold yourself most significantly responsible for what happens or fall to happen in Nigeria, and in any case most others will hold you responsible and God who put you there will surely hold you responsible and accountable" sir, most Nigerians believe this truism is true for all season especially now under the inept, incompetent, and clueless government of President Buhari. To think that you are the APC navigator and our national ship is rudderless under the watch of Buhari is unimaginable.

You also wrote to Jonathan "corruption stinks all around you in your government" Baba, i hope you are now perceiving the aroma of corruption all around Buhari and his government?

Sir, you will agree with me that this government has no value for life

Baba,"before is too late" please speak.

Country people no dey laff o

Scooped From My Facebook Page

Re: An Open Letter To Dr Olusegun Obasanjo "Before It Is Too Late by GRAMMARJAMES(m): 3:12am On Jan 05, 2018
The fact is that It's already Late!!!

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Dr Olusegun Obasanjo "Before It Is Too Late by Ratello: 3:18am On Jan 05, 2018
GRAMMARJAMES:

You just spoke my mind cheesy cheesy already the letter had been written by aggrieved Nigerians no point waiting for Obasanjo's

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Dr Olusegun Obasanjo "Before It Is Too Late by ipobarecriminals: 4:18am On Jan 05, 2018
sad the old man has been talking
Re: An Open Letter To Dr Olusegun Obasanjo "Before It Is Too Late by Paperwhite(m): 5:21am On Jan 05, 2018
[/b]"To think that you are the APC navigator and our national ship is rudderless under the watch of Buhari is unimaginable.

You also wrote to Jonathan "corruption stinks all around you in your government" Baba, i hope you are now perceiving the aroma of corruption all around Buhari and his government?

Sir, you will agree with me that this government has no value for life"[b]
Sai baba OBJ ngwaanu. sad

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Dr Olusegun Obasanjo "Before It Is Too Late by jamesbriam099: 5:44am On Jan 05, 2018
M
GRAMMARJAMES:
my good brother, it is only God in heaven will save us from this doom.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Dr Olusegun Obasanjo "Before It Is Too Late by cassidy1996(m): 6:17am On Jan 05, 2018
we need another Moses to lead us across this plenty waters.
Re: An Open Letter To Dr Olusegun Obasanjo "Before It Is Too Late by ImadeUReadThis: 7:02am On Jan 05, 2018
cassidy1996:
we need another Moses to lead us across this plenty waters.

No more Moses for you.

You children of perdition will remain in Egypt as the slaves you were born to be.
Re: An Open Letter To Dr Olusegun Obasanjo "Before It Is Too Late by Ratello: 7:43am On Jan 05, 2018
Why We Must Kick Buhari Out In 2019, Just As They Kicked Him Out In 1984.

Buhari rode to power on the 81 mouth watering campaign promises from his party APC, aided by massive propaganda against the last regime who is their twin brother.

Citizens had hope for a CHANGE but are now in painful CHAINS.

Now look:

Government cannot give you Power.....you buy generator

Government cannot give you water....you drill borehole

Government cannot give you Education .....you enroll in Private Schools

Government cannot give you Health ....you visit private clinic

Government cannot create job....you create job, they kill it with bad policies

Government cannot protect you....you.....should the citizens buy guns....?

Now, citizens are being slaughter like ram by Fulani herdsmen across Nigeria, Buhari who is the grand patron of Miyetti Allah feels less concerned.

These are the punishment Nigerians got for Voting for BUHARI

B - Blaming
U - Unemployment
H - Herdsmen Killings
A - Attacks
R - Recession
I - Incompetent

MUST DO

Get a PVC

Dust up you PVC

Be ready to canvass for VOTES

Be ready to Vote

Be ready to Protect your Vote.

When they tell you, your vote won't count, tell them it will count.

Let them know, never again shall our country be caught between two deep blue sea. We now have a #CredibleAlternative

#KickOutBuhari2019

Share This

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Dr Olusegun Obasanjo "Before It Is Too Late by cassidy1996(m): 7:57am On Jan 05, 2018
ImadeUReadThis:

No more Moses for you.

You children of perdition will remain in Egypt as the slaves you were born to be.

lol relax man! watch and see, Na time e go take stammer go mention him papa name. GOD will not forget us

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Dr Olusegun Obasanjo "Before It Is Too Late by fergie001: 8:06am On Jan 05, 2018
Majority of the populace aren't happy......

The fulani herdsmen is only making a bad situation worse.

We are now refugees in our own country.

Pathetic! How worse can it get?

We need to take destiny in our own hands....
Re: An Open Letter To Dr Olusegun Obasanjo "Before It Is Too Late by Nuzo1(m): 8:27am On Jan 05, 2018
There's a big problem somewhere. Among our youths.

How can a young man like you be calling on an extremely corrupt 80 something years old man to redeem Nigeria's situation?

Look, obasanjo is one of the most powerless Nigerian you can think of. The only thing there is that he has mastered the cunning act of playing on the psych of Nigerians.

It looked as if he brought Jonathan down, but that's not true. Jonathan brought himself down by irritatingly enmeshing himself in corruption and also being a sissy.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Dr Olusegun Obasanjo "Before It Is Too Late by RadicalTrump: 8:39am On Jan 05, 2018
Obasanjo is a A Wicked Blood Sucker like Buhari
Re: An Open Letter To Dr Olusegun Obasanjo "Before It Is Too Late by Ratello: 8:57am On Jan 05, 2018
Nuzo1:
There's a big problem somewhere. Among our youths.

How can a young man like you be calling on an extremely corrupt 80 something years old man to redeem Nigeria's situation?

Look, obasanjo is one of the most powerless Nigerian you can think of. The only thing there is that he has mastered the cunning act of playing on the psych of Nigerians.

It looked as if he brought Jonathan down, but that's not true. Jonathan brought himself down by irritatingly enmeshing himself in corruption and also being a sissy.

Sentiments apart I used to think like you few years back on Obasanjo but I must confess that lately I just realised that the international status of that man speaks for him the more reason he is still relevant in the political scheme of things. He can bring down Buhari's administration down just by reaching out to his friends at the top out there. That man is strong somehow my bro

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Dr Olusegun Obasanjo "Before It Is Too Late by nnachukz(m): 9:08am On Jan 05, 2018
OBJ dare not criticise Buhari because he is not GEJ. He will pick OBJ up for corruption cases if he dares.
Re: An Open Letter To Dr Olusegun Obasanjo "Before It Is Too Late by Nuzo1(m): 9:16am On Jan 05, 2018
Ratello:

Sentiments apart I used to think like you few years back on Obasanjo but I must confess that lately I just realised that the international status of that man speaks for him the more reason he is still relevant in the political scheme of things. He can bring down Buhari's administration down just by reaching out to his friends at the top out there. That man is strong somehow my bro

Oga, forget about the international status. After all, GEJ also has a growing one now. Does that mean GEJ can also bring down buhari?

Obj is like a snake, he capitalizes on people's weaknesses and then strike. Hence why I said earlier that if you are at the top of your game, OBJ can't see your back.

Jonathan compromised, and anybody could bring him down without the help of OBJ. Buhari seems to be doing same now. Without OBJ, Nigerians will bring him down if he does not sit up.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Dr Olusegun Obasanjo "Before It Is Too Late by Ratello: 9:21am On Jan 05, 2018
Nuzo1:

Oga, forget about the international status. After all, GEJ also has a growing one now. Does that mean GEJ can also bring down buhari?

Obj is like a snake, he capitalizes on people's weaknesses and then strike. Hence why I said earlier that if you are at the top of your game, OBJ can't see your back.

Jonathan compromised, and anybody could bring him down without the help of OBJ. Buhari seems to be doing same now. Without OBJ, Nigerians will bring him down if he does not sit up.
Honestly speaking I share your views on his personality and attitudes but I only want you to see his relevance internationally which seems to be his strongpoint which other of his colleagues here lack.

(1) (Reply)

If You Want To Be A Great Politician In This Country???? See The Man / PHOTO: Senator Dino Melaye In Court To Collect Case Filled Against Him By FG / Shock As Army Constructs Borehole In Sambisa Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.