Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,613 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Ufuoma Tony Crushing On John Boyega (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ufuoma Tony Crushing On John Boyega (Photos) (33686 Views)

John Boyega Puts Wizkid's "Daddy Yo" In 'Pacific Rim Uprising' Hollywood Movie / John Boyega Kissing Genevieve Nnaji (Photo) / John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ufuoma Tony Crushing On John Boyega (Photos) by sherlock229(m): 9:25am On Jan 05, 2018
jamariwolf2:
He's not even handsome

if he decides to ask you for sex, I bet 10,00$ you won't think twice before going on you knees for the BJ.

he isn't handsome sure, but he looks average and he is famous and rich asf.its not like he is oshiomole or something lol

3 Likes

Re: Ufuoma Tony Crushing On John Boyega (Photos) by DavidJohnDavid(f): 9:29am On Jan 05, 2018
hmmm....
Re: Ufuoma Tony Crushing On John Boyega (Photos) by sherlock229(m): 9:31am On Jan 05, 2018
brave girl but seriously, he won't date an average no name girl, he will fu** her though, secretly , that's how celebrities acts.
Re: Ufuoma Tony Crushing On John Boyega (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 9:39am On Jan 05, 2018
Reussite:

Really? Infact these days ladies chase average looking guys even without the cash. Ow abt that?...but U saying U wouldn't go for fine boys?
I like smart boys more....fine boys are usually fvck boys, their ways no dey straight.

I appeeciate a good-looking man any day, but too much sugar can cause diabetes

1 Like

Re: Ufuoma Tony Crushing On John Boyega (Photos) by summerky: 9:39am On Jan 05, 2018
Airforce1:
I love the part she wrote 'How about we go on a date ? Bills on me '.

Such date dey sweet .

Lmao! I know You will like oshofree
Re: Ufuoma Tony Crushing On John Boyega (Photos) by pressplay411(m): 9:43am On Jan 05, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Hahahaha grin cheesy
Kuku kee me but I dinnur lie oooo. embarassed
Since no be lie. So which one are you? cheesy
Re: Ufuoma Tony Crushing On John Boyega (Photos) by londoner: 9:43am On Jan 05, 2018
sherlock229:
brave girl but seriously, he won't date an average no name girl, he will fu** her though, secretly , that's how celebrities acts.

He's a British boy, they are different. She came across as desperate which probably ruined her chances of she ever had any lol on top of all the 'I can cook and I can clean' stuff.
That's a traditional African man's wish in a wife in total, different with western guys....you have to bring much more to the table than that because there are companies that provide those services. John is no fool.

Pretty girl though.
Re: Ufuoma Tony Crushing On John Boyega (Photos) by Bester44(m): 9:46am On Jan 05, 2018
safarigirl:
stop generalising bro. This is like me saying all Nigerian men only want sex, or that all Nigerian men are insecure.

You cannot use one blanket to cover everybody.

Are you telling me you can love a guy that has just the certificates and skills? We know better na.
Re: Ufuoma Tony Crushing On John Boyega (Photos) by Adeyeye09(m): 9:49am On Jan 05, 2018
like play like play, she wil have dat date with him o.

1 Like

Re: Ufuoma Tony Crushing On John Boyega (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 9:52am On Jan 05, 2018
Bester44:

Are you telling me you can love a guy that has just the certificates and skills? We know better na.
I don't even believe in love.....however, I can date a guy with skills. You don't even need a certificate, as long as you have something doing and know where you are going.... And as long as you are not an upcoming musician, because those ones hardly ever know where they are going
Re: Ufuoma Tony Crushing On John Boyega (Photos) by Reussite: 9:52am On Jan 05, 2018
safarigirl:
I like smart boys more....fine boys are usually fvck boys, their ways no dey straight.

I guess U right same way overly pretty girls could pose same ish
Re: Ufuoma Tony Crushing On John Boyega (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 9:54am On Jan 05, 2018
Reussite:

I guess U right same way overly pretty girls could pose same ish
exactly. Too much of anything is bad
Re: Ufuoma Tony Crushing On John Boyega (Photos) by Maj196(m): 10:01am On Jan 05, 2018
safarigirl:

But not all now...Seems one has showed u pepper before.
Re: Ufuoma Tony Crushing On John Boyega (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 10:04am On Jan 05, 2018
Maj196:
But not all now...Seems one has showed u pepper before.
nah, no man has shown me pepper before.. Except my dad grin
Re: Ufuoma Tony Crushing On John Boyega (Photos) by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 05, 2018
MISTAICEY02288:

You're very correct@bolded.. I have one half Delta half Yoruba babe and shes just so aweaome... Never for once regretted dating her...

pressplay411:
Delta girls are awesome tho. Especially if they really fall for ya.
Let me help her retweet to helep her career.

I don't share the same sentiments. I have dated like 4 delta girls in the past and the experiences were quite disheartening. They are usually insecure and nag unnecessarily.
Re: Ufuoma Tony Crushing On John Boyega (Photos) by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 05, 2018
safarigirl:
I don't even believe in love.....however, I can date a guy with skills. You don't even need a certificate, as long as you have something doing and know where you are going.... And as long as you are not an upcoming musician, because those ones hardly ever know where they are going
I'm not an upcoming musician, I have numerous and I'm not too handsome.

Will you date me? cheesy
Re: Ufuoma Tony Crushing On John Boyega (Photos) by Bester44(m): 10:09am On Jan 05, 2018
safarigirl:

That love aspect is something. But hardly will you see writers produce a work of art whose main theme is not love. Or tell me a novel that sells and has not love as its crucial theme. So why do you guys always lie about something that is nonexistent?

How will you know if someone you haven't agreed to date knows where he is going? And if he heading to the stars, like British Airforce motto, and your destination is a different domain in the galaxies, will you still date him?
Re: Ufuoma Tony Crushing On John Boyega (Photos) by uzoexcel(m): 10:26am On Jan 05, 2018
spare a thought for this girl's current boyfriend
Re: Ufuoma Tony Crushing On John Boyega (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 10:26am On Jan 05, 2018
Bester44:

That love aspect is something. But hardly will you see writers produce a work of art whose main theme is not love. Or tell me a novel that sells and has not love as its crucial theme. So why do you guys always lie about something that is nonexistent?

How will you know if someone you haven't agreed to date knows where he is going? And if he heading to the stars, like British Airforce motto, and your destination is a different domain in the galaxies, will you still date him?
I like to converse with people before dating. I can't date someone I haven't spoken with lengthily for at least one month, that is enough time to gauge if you know where you are going or if you are a drifter.

Anybody I like is usually going my way, that's why I like them to begin with, hardly like anyone who isn't going my way

And as for the input of the love theme? It is only feeding basic human emotions, , people want to believe in love, they need to believe in the concept of love and romance, so you give the people what they need.
Re: Ufuoma Tony Crushing On John Boyega (Photos) by Snow02: 10:55am On Jan 05, 2018
her name is groovy Tony?? is that inspired by school boy q??
Re: Ufuoma Tony Crushing On John Boyega (Photos) by Shaballantin(m): 11:01am On Jan 05, 2018
daewoorazer:

I gave up immediately I saw the picture of her with a vase of flower on her head...... Slay hound

yhu ryt bruh...
Showdei shld av include #slaymania# on Cv...
It's high time I venture into #hussyfactory#..
Shaballantin pan disss lol
Re: Ufuoma Tony Crushing On John Boyega (Photos) by Bester44(m): 11:11am On Jan 05, 2018
safarigirl:
I like to converse with people before dating. I can't date someone I haven't spoken with lengthily for at least one month, that is enough time to gauge if you know where you are going or if you are a drifter.

Anybody I like is usually going my way, that's why I like them to begin with, hardly like anyone who isn't going my way

And as for the input of the love theme? It is only feeding basic human emotions, , people want to believe in love, they need to believe in the concept of love and romance, so you give the people what they need.

Some people, like myself, like metaphysics. In your story plot, can you write something like 'the cargo plane veered off its course, nosedived, and landed safely on the Himalaya, having been held in balance by the windstorm triggered by Poseidon and lightning of Thor' and expect me to say it's a work of art? If it's not possible in real life, it won't make any sense in fictional works.
Re: Ufuoma Tony Crushing On John Boyega (Photos) by mhizsuzzy(f): 11:15am On Jan 05, 2018
no be this John wet hmm
Re: Ufuoma Tony Crushing On John Boyega (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 11:22am On Jan 05, 2018
Purebeerry:
They are all killing themselves cos of Boyega, first it was toke, now this girl.

Nothing special about him, just an everyday Joe.

Theres nothing special about anybody except the blessing
Re: Ufuoma Tony Crushing On John Boyega (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:28am On Jan 05, 2018
YOU WANT SOMETHING? GO GET IT.
Re: Ufuoma Tony Crushing On John Boyega (Photos) by CheedyJ(m): 11:30am On Jan 05, 2018
jamariwolf2:
He's not even handsome
Neither is he ugly...dude is very presentable ,famous ,rich,young & a very bright future still ahead of him...
Re: Ufuoma Tony Crushing On John Boyega (Photos) by unbitchable(m): 11:34am On Jan 05, 2018
Purebeerry:
They are all killing themselves cos of Boyega, first it was toke, now this girl.

Nothing special about him, just an everyday Joe.
May i know you
Re: Ufuoma Tony Crushing On John Boyega (Photos) by InfernoNig: 11:42am On Jan 05, 2018
see them. Desperate singles. Na them go grow bored later and Bleep the man up big time
Re: Ufuoma Tony Crushing On John Boyega (Photos) by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 05, 2018
jamariwolf2:
He's not even handsome
Hmmm!as if u won't give it a shot if he ask u out #follow_the_money
Re: Ufuoma Tony Crushing On John Boyega (Photos) by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 05, 2018
unbitchable:
May i know you
Not really.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kaisha Opens A Provision Warehouse / Thunder Struck Kemi Olunloyo After Calling Olamide A Ritualist In 2016 / Angel Awotarigha: "Police Shot My Brother, Kevin 'Inferno' Awotarigha"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.