Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,808 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Airtel Users Using Gtbank USSD Plaform Now Attracts Minimum Charge Of N5 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Users Using Gtbank USSD Plaform Now Attracts Minimum Charge Of N5 (1417 Views)

Free 1000 Airtime Naira For Airtel Users Today / Get Loan On Your Smartphone Using Gtbank's Quickcredit Platform / Get 1GB FREE Airtel Users Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Users Using Gtbank USSD Plaform Now Attracts Minimum Charge Of N5 by invincible560(m): 3:35am On Jan 05, 2018
I dont know what must have popped up this new development, But i think there is a new agreement between Gtbank and Airtel NG. The latest development, affects all Airtel users as they need to have a minimum amount of N5 on their Airtel line before they can carry out USSD transaction with 737
I could remember vividly on UBA, that you are charged as you use the USSD platform. So if you intend buying airtime to your device, you must have airtime on your sim. But according to Gtbank, you are not charged for buying airtime.
This was the message they sent; "Dear Customer, Airtel NG now requires that you have a minimum balance of N5 for USSD transactions. Airtime topup is exempted"

Source:http://www.techfashy.com/2018/01/airtel-users-using-gtbank-ussd-plaform.html

(1) (Reply)

Make Money With Your Phone / MTN Free Tricks! / Help,xhide Infinix Smart 3 Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.