Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Liechtenstein Is The Richest Nation On Earth - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Liechtenstein Is The Richest Nation On Earth (2690 Views)

Israel Is The Only Nation On Earth That Can Never Be Defeated / Russia Is The Most Powerful Nation On Earth And Will Crush NATO In A Week / China Overtakes US To Become World's Richest Nation As Global Wealth Surges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liechtenstein Is The Richest Nation On Earth by Nobody: 4:36am On Jan 05, 2018
Liechtenstein is the richest nation on earth .It also has the highest quality of life and highest Life expectancy at 90 years old .

Re: Liechtenstein Is The Richest Nation On Earth by Nobody: 4:38am On Jan 05, 2018
-

Re: Liechtenstein Is The Richest Nation On Earth by Nobody: 4:41am On Jan 05, 2018
--

Re: Liechtenstein Is The Richest Nation On Earth by Odingo1: 4:41am On Jan 05, 2018
Who told you this
Re: Liechtenstein Is The Richest Nation On Earth by Nobody: 4:53am On Jan 05, 2018
Re: Liechtenstein Is The Richest Nation On Earth by Nobody: 5:05am On Jan 05, 2018
This shows you don't need skyscrapers and fancy billboards to be developed . I like the natural and simple atmosphere of the country

Re: Liechtenstein Is The Richest Nation On Earth by Desyner: 5:11am On Jan 05, 2018
Nigeria is on the other end even with Africa.
Re: Liechtenstein Is The Richest Nation On Earth by DuBLINGreenb(m): 5:18am On Jan 05, 2018
when all our leaders are close to the grave what do you expect they know they have no future so they live, steal and eat for today they do nothing for tomorrow because ALL their children have dual citizenships or atleast permanent residence outside Nigeria hence their future isn't in Nigeria they have nothing to lose or so they think.

1 Like

Re: Liechtenstein Is The Richest Nation On Earth by Emyogalanya: 5:19am On Jan 05, 2018
PLS HELP ME CHECK IF ITS VISA FREE TO NIGERIANS
Re: Liechtenstein Is The Richest Nation On Earth by DuBLINGreenb(m): 5:22am On Jan 05, 2018
Emyogalanya:
PLS HELP ME CHECK IF ITS VISA FREE TO NIGERIANS
No, visa must be obtained in advance.
Re: Liechtenstein Is The Richest Nation On Earth by EASY39(m): 5:29am On Jan 05, 2018
With All this craw craw structure,very disgusting nathon
Re: Liechtenstein Is The Richest Nation On Earth by chriskosherbal(m): 5:31am On Jan 05, 2018
The country has this unique nature's beauty.

Am marvelled.
Re: Liechtenstein Is The Richest Nation On Earth by Nobody: 5:35am On Jan 05, 2018
-
Re: Liechtenstein Is The Richest Nation On Earth by Pavore9: 5:38am On Jan 05, 2018
Lovely.
Re: Liechtenstein Is The Richest Nation On Earth by Nobody: 5:52am On Jan 05, 2018
If dey no fit push coke for there, me and my brothers no dey interested. grin

2 Likes

Re: Liechtenstein Is The Richest Nation On Earth by EternalTruths: 5:57am On Jan 05, 2018
" I know of course that Biafra will be so beautiful and organized if not better than this country.
" Nnamdi Kanu.

Can the same be said of those who want to kill in order to keep Nigeria One and who rejoice whenever people are killed in the name of One Nigeria.?

2 Likes

Re: Liechtenstein Is The Richest Nation On Earth by teemanbastos(m): 6:08am On Jan 05, 2018
Great.... Nigeria is also a rich but Insincerity among its people got us to where we are today.
The White men are relatively sincere, if they say something, they'll do it- Trump made campaign promise of This Jerusalem thingy and he did it, now that's sincerity and honesty.
Here in Nigeria, we are double faced and we are seeing the results all around us.
Re: Liechtenstein Is The Richest Nation On Earth by ashawopikin(m): 6:33am On Jan 05, 2018
Oh lawd very natural, I am in love already

Re: Liechtenstein Is The Richest Nation On Earth by lovely17(m): 7:02am On Jan 05, 2018
UAE is the richest not Lichtenstein
Re: Liechtenstein Is The Richest Nation On Earth by festwiz(m): 7:05am On Jan 05, 2018
Explorers this guy is infringing on your copyright o, lol
Re: Liechtenstein Is The Richest Nation On Earth by sinceraconcept(m): 8:05am On Jan 05, 2018
teemanbastos:
Great.... Nigeria is also a rich but Insincerity among its people got us to where we are today.
The White men are relatively sincere, if they say something, they'll do it- Trump made campaign promise of This Jerusalem thingy and he did it, now that's sincerity and honesty.
Here in Nigeria, we are double faced and we are seeing the results all around us.

Donald Trump that doesn't look or act religious is fulfilling his promised while Buhari that was holding tesbiu around and frequenting mosque can't fulfil any promise. Nigerians are just religious but evil

1 Like

Re: Liechtenstein Is The Richest Nation On Earth by enemmo(f): 8:09am On Jan 05, 2018
Runs of to google.. Nigeria has frustrated the living daylights out of me.I don tire.
Decided to become an entrepreneur, No power, no fuel. Morale: low!

1 Like

Re: Liechtenstein Is The Richest Nation On Earth by Saintlammy1: 10:43am On Mar 09, 2019
enemmo:
Runs of to google.. Nigeria has frustrated the living daylights out of me.I don tire.
Decided to become an entrepreneur, No power, no fuel. Morale: low!

I can relate. Sad reality. Am looking for every means to leave the country.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Hilary Clinton Loosing Supporters - CNN / Trump Retweet Set Twitter On Fire: There's Hope For Nigeria / End Of Mastercard And VISA, Russia And China replace them with UNIONPAY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.