Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

My Experience With Postnatal Depression, I Almost Committed Suicide-emeh Achanga - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Experience With Postnatal Depression, I Almost Committed Suicide-emeh Achanga (376 Views)

Iceycat Death - Died June 28 By Suicide - Icecat25 Rainbow Six Siege / Depression Website With Adsense For Sale / Another Linda Ikeji Coming Soon>nigerian Blogger Emeh Challenges Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With Postnatal Depression, I Almost Committed Suicide-emeh Achanga by ucheokafer2017: 5:39am On Jan 05, 2018
Blogger Emeh Achanga of Misspetitenaijablog battled postnatal depression after the birth of her daughter, Jasmine.

She has shared a touching piece about her experience and how her 2-year old relationship with her daughter’s father crashed.

According to Emeh in a recent interview and later via a post on her blog, while she was battling postnatal depression, she endured many instances of infidelity, emotional and psychological trauma from her relationship which made things worse and almost led to her to committing suicide.

Emeh Achanga told Tope Delano;

https://www.ireporteronline.com/stories-touch-experience-postnatal-depression-almost-committed-suicide-emeh-achanga/

Re: My Experience With Postnatal Depression, I Almost Committed Suicide-emeh Achanga by free2ryhme: 6:57am On Jan 05, 2018
stay strong

(1) (Reply)

A Much Needed Feature On Nairaland / What Is This Gutenberg And Why Is It Such A Big Deal In Wordpress? / How To Add Pictures To Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.