Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

IPOB To Lunch Hausa Radio Service On Saturday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB To Lunch Hausa Radio Service On Saturday (676 Views)

Election Tribunal Orders Substituted Service On Governor Diri / Osita Chidoka Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: Tells IPOB To Apologize / Osun Election: Tribunal orders substituted service on INEC, Oyetola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB To Lunch Hausa Radio Service On Saturday by Jesusfan3(m): 8:40am On Jan 05, 2018
The Indigenous People of Biafra, on Thursday, said it would begin the transmission of a Hausa service radio station on Saturday.

The Media and Publicity Secretary of the group, Emma Powerful, disclosed this in statement in Awka, Anambra State.

He said the move was in keeping with IPOB’s promise to facilitate the creation of an unbiased informative platform “to the downtrodden and the oppressed indigenous population of northern Nigeria.”

He said the service would hit the airwaves on Saturday, January 6, at 7pm Nigerian time on Short Wave 15110 KHz 19 Meter Band.

He added that the broadcast would have the widest coverage of any radio signal in Africa and would be received all over West, East and Southern Africa.

Details: http://anstalk.com/ipob-lunch-hausa-radio-service-saturday/

Re: IPOB To Lunch Hausa Radio Service On Saturday by Yyeske(m): 9:00am On Jan 05, 2018
Who listens to Short Wave these days and I hope they don't make the same mistake of insulting their audience as they did before
Re: IPOB To Lunch Hausa Radio Service On Saturday by Emyogalanya: 9:02am On Jan 05, 2018
LIARS SHALL NOT INHERIT GOD'S KINGDOM
Re: IPOB To Lunch Hausa Radio Service On Saturday by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 05, 2018
I love this Radio. The morning show with Ike Peters; the guy that speaks Igbo, Ibibio, Annang is the best. The Radio is booming and suppoters are growing in the millions. keep it up guys! Benue People calling; it's now dawning on them that Hausa-Fulani supported by Afonjas are out to finished them off!

1 Like

Re: IPOB To Lunch Hausa Radio Service On Saturday by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 05, 2018
Yyeske:
[s]Who listens to Short Wave these days and I hope they don't make the same mistake of insulting their audience as they did before[/s]
Re: IPOB To Lunch Hausa Radio Service On Saturday by lonecatt(m): 9:07am On Jan 05, 2018
Yyeske:
Who listens to Short Wave these days and I hope they don't make the same mistake of insulting their audience as they did before
don't worry they will not insult the audience,just to educate the poor Hausa youths who have been constantly deceived overtime by politicians.
Re: IPOB To Lunch Hausa Radio Service On Saturday by mccoy47(m): 10:07am On Jan 05, 2018
Lol.
Biafrans and their wahala!
Re: IPOB To Lunch Hausa Radio Service On Saturday by CHANNELStv2020: 10:09am On Jan 05, 2018
All hail Biafra

1 Like

Re: IPOB To Lunch Hausa Radio Service On Saturday by Jesusfan3(m): 10:12am On Jan 05, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: IPOB To Lunch Hausa Radio Service On Saturday by Jesusfan3(m): 5:11pm On Jan 05, 2018
mccoy47:
Lol.
Biafrans and their wahala!

You have seen it
Re: IPOB To Lunch Hausa Radio Service On Saturday by Jesusfan3(m): 7:51am On Jan 06, 2018
Alright
Re: IPOB To Lunch Hausa Radio Service On Saturday by fiizznation: 7:58am On Jan 06, 2018
lonecatt:
don't worry they will not insult the audience,just to educate the poor Hausa youths who have been constantly deceived overtime by politicians.
Funny, and if I may ask; who will be speaking the hausa language in the airwaves?
Re: IPOB To Lunch Hausa Radio Service On Saturday by fairplay90(m): 8:46am On Jan 06, 2018
ok

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Leave Buhari For Atiku In 2019- Tinubu Declares / Nigeria And The Spirit Of Biafra - Emeka Maduewesi / Power Still Stable After The Rains, Great Achievement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.