Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Adesua Etomi Reveals The Secret Behind Her Youthful Looks (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi Reveals The Secret Behind Her Youthful Looks (photos) (978 Views)

10 Celebrities Who Changed Just One Thing About Their Looks (Photos) / Tacha's Makeup Vs Less Makeup Looks (Photos) / Anne Njemanze New Looks (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adesua Etomi Reveals The Secret Behind Her Youthful Looks (photos) by ThisTrend(f): 8:44am On Jan 05, 2018

Not many in Nollywood handle the fame and what comes with it with the same level of grace and class that Nollywood actress Adesua Etomi does.

Needless to say that Mrs. Wellington is a rare beauty whose charms has won for her the hearts of many Nigerians.

The newly married actress has taken to social media to reveal the secret behind her youthful look.

Sharing the photo above, Adesua who is married to EME boss, Banky W revealed that it is her truest form and here is the reason why. She also says she thinks she looks so young because she laughs a lot.

She wrote:

“Amo Shine…My Teeth!!!
I laugh a lot…i think it’s the reason i look so young
I really like this picture…it captures me in my truest form
#oshe #philosophical #itsreallyjustvanity”

SOURCE: https://primesng.com/adesua-etomi-reveals-secret-behind-youthful-looks/

cc; lalasticlala, Mynd44, Fynestboi, Royalroy
Re: Adesua Etomi Reveals The Secret Behind Her Youthful Looks (photos) by taylor88(m): 8:45am On Jan 05, 2018
Wetin concern us
Re: Adesua Etomi Reveals The Secret Behind Her Youthful Looks (photos) by Abdul3391(m): 9:58am On Jan 05, 2018
taylor88:
Wetin concern us
abi my brother
Re: Adesua Etomi Reveals The Secret Behind Her Youthful Looks (photos) by safarigirl(f): 10:02am On Jan 05, 2018
Who told her she looks young? She looks her age, no be 26 she be?

The people who look young are Simi and Ivie Okujaiye, not Adesua

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Reveals The Secret Behind Her Youthful Looks (photos) by Smellymouth: 10:21am On Jan 05, 2018
Anty , ko kwa that thing... No one laughs like me, I even laugh to the sound of a generator still I look older than Buhari.. grin...

These are things that can help you maintain your beauty--Money, Exercise ,rest, think less, fruits, vegetables, water, self-esteem and to wrap it all love, true love..

Even if you laugh from Owerri to Maiduguri, if you are broke for this buhari regime, you go look old..

4 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Reveals The Secret Behind Her Youthful Looks (photos) by Constilo4u(f): 10:24am On Jan 05, 2018
Me too....am very young
Re: Adesua Etomi Reveals The Secret Behind Her Youthful Looks (photos) by kingem(m): 10:29am On Jan 05, 2018
let this woman be biko undecided
its 2018

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye’s 76th Birthday Celebration In Unique Photos (MOST SEE) / Rihanna Blasts Snapchat Over Tone Deaf, Domestic Violence AD / Photos Of Football Obafemi Martins & His Cute Son After Successful Leg Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.