Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

How To Change Background Of A Video In Android Using Kinemaster - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Change Background Of A Video In Android Using Kinemaster (4861 Views)

Mobile App Development Company India | Specialized In Android App Development / Step-by-step Guide On How To Embed A Facebook Video In Wordpress / How To Turn Blog Post To A Video In 5 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Change Background Of A Video In Android Using Kinemaster by GeeksnGuide(m): 8:44am On Jan 05, 2018
This tutorial explains how to change background of a video in android. I imploy you to like, subscribe and share this video

video link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haelE2PBcsM

BEFORE GETTING STARTED
You've probably watched different kinds of behind the scene of movies and I believe you would have asked yourself how did they change the background? Sure, it's all with a feature called Chroma key. It allows you to change the background of video with unique background e.g green or blue screen videos. Tv stations, youtubers and vloggers uses this same feature. In time past, the chroma key effect is only available for computers but recently the same feature has been integrated on your Android smartphone with the help of a professional editing app called Kinemaster. So the tutorial will be about how to change the background of a video in Android using kinemaster.

Kinemaster had proven to be the best video editing app on Android but MediaTek processor users e.g Tecno were denied of the chroma key feature, it's only available for Qualcomm Snapdragon processor e.g samsung. But with the mod version you can use it on all android smartphone regardless of the processor name or root access. Download Kinemaster(MOD)

TOOLS
1. Android phone
2. Kinemaster App
3. A green screen video

video link:

watch the video above for setup procedure

source: http://www.geeksnguide.com/2018/01/how-to-change-background-of-video-in-android-kinemaster.html
Re: How To Change Background Of A Video In Android Using Kinemaster by Servilcedeskltd(m): 8:59am On Jan 05, 2018
Good morning all, Please help me, i have this TECNO G9 tablet, it just started blinking and i barely type well..
whats the cause of this and how do i solve it,? the screen blinks at intervals

Please any engr here? Please how do i repair it..

Thanks
Re: How To Change Background Of A Video In Android Using Kinemaster by GeeksnGuide(m): 10:00am On Jan 05, 2018
Servilcedeskltd:
Good morning all, Please help me, i have this TECNO G9 tablet, it just started blinking and i barely type well..
whats the cause of this and how do i solve it,? the screen blinks at intervals

Please any engr here? Please how do i repair it..

Thanks

Bro, nothing is wrong with your TECNO G9. It only occur like that because the new updated OS is not able to differentiate between hardware GPU and the software CPU.

SOLUTION

The only solution I know is to turn off the hardware overlaying.
To do this
- Navigate to settings > More Tab > About device.
- Look for "Build number" and tap it 6 times fastly.
- Then you will get a message saying: "You are now a developer"
- Back to Home Screen, and then to Settings >> More Tab >> Now you will see the "Developer Options"
- Then click the Developer options >> Drawing Section or Rendering Section >> Find "Turn off hardware overlays" or "disable hardware overlays" >> This will force the phone to always use GPU for screen compositing.

Don't forget to subscribe to my youtube channel and check my blog daily geeksnguide.com

Any other question, feel free
Thanks
Re: How To Change Background Of A Video In Android Using Kinemaster by GeeksnGuide(m): 4:40pm On Jan 06, 2018
Re: How To Change Background Of A Video In Android Using Kinemaster by GeeksnGuide(m): 9:58pm On Jan 09, 2018
You can Change your green screen video background with android device
Re: How To Change Background Of A Video In Android Using Kinemaster by akinwumiGJ: 10:59am On May 20, 2018
I downloaded kinemaster free version from Google Play Store...so I want to upgrade to pro... I wish to subscribe for a year. I have tried to subscribe buy showing "correct the card info or use another card " when I enter my Gtbank MasterCard debit card number. I went on Google Play Store to use it also... The same thing happens... And there is nothing wrong with my card because I use the same card number for another transaction and it went through. Please can you help me on how to go about it...i guess there is a peculiar process of getting it it apart from the one I did that I still don't know.. i really need the application... Thanks!
Re: How To Change Background Of A Video In Android Using Kinemaster by akinwumiGJ: 11:00am On May 20, 2018
GeeksnGuide:
This tutorial explains how to change background of a video in android. I imploy you to like, subscribe and share this video

video link:

BEFORE GETTING STARTED
You've probably watched different kinds of behind the scene of movies and I believe you would have asked yourself how did they change the background? Sure, it's all with a feature called Chroma key. It allows you to change the background of video with unique background e.g green or blue screen videos. Tv stations, youtubers and vloggers uses this same feature. In time past, the chroma key effect is only available for computers but recently the same feature has been integrated on your Android smartphone with the help of a professional editing app called Kinemaster. So the tutorial will be about how to change the background of a video in Android using kinemaster.

Kinemaster had proven to be the best video editing app on Android but MediaTek processor users e.g Tecno were denied of the chroma key feature, it's only available for Qualcomm Snapdragon processor e.g samsung. But with the mod version you can use it on all android smartphone regardless of the processor name or root access. Download Kinemaster(MOD)

TOOLS
1. Android phone
2. Kinemaster App
3. A green screen video

video link:

watch the video above for setup procedure

source: http://www.geeksnguide.com/2018/01/how-to-change-background-of-video-in-android-kinemaster.html

I downloaded kinemaster free version from Google Play Store...so I want to upgrade to pro... I wish to subscribe for a year. I have tried to subscribe buy showing "correct the card info or use another card " when I enter my Gtbank MasterCard debit card number. I went on Google Play Store to use it also... The same thing happens... And there is nothing wrong with my card because I use the same card number for another transaction and it went through. Please can you help me on how to go about it...i guess there is a peculiar process of getting it it apart from the one I did that I still don't know.. i really need the application... Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland CEO Seun Osewa Picture / 7 Reasons Why You Must Include Images In Blog Posts By Mediapace / We design website/blogs - Any website/blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.