Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,324 members, 7,829,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Arsenal Lost Again On Fa Cup - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Lost Again On Fa Cup (1144 Views)

And Yet Barcelona Lost Again To Real Sociedad / When You Hear Chelsea Lost Again / Soccerblitz.net : FOUR Reasons Why Arsenal Lost To Chelsea At Stamford Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arsenal Lost Again On Fa Cup by chidichris(m): 8:01am On Mar 01, 2007
in his words, jose murinho said: they have fantastic boys and they play good football but no silverware.

will be wise here for one to say if there is anything arsenal need now, it is experience.

the boys are very good and energetic always playing 86 minutes of every 90 minutes in a match but will always loose to experience.

by the way, what is the main objective of the 11 players on the pitch- move the round leather and put it into the net of the oponent while other things na jara.

wenger should be advised though pride is the issue here as he want to show the world what young boys can do but now that we know that they can't do it all, let him learn to keep some old players because the next news now will be henry for sale.

in as much as we like their free flow football made in heaven, we still want the round leather inside the net of the oponents. i love mcarthy in his tailor made goal last night.

i was waiting to see them go for what they know very well(fighting) but fortunately enough there was no ebue, toure or , to do the work.

anyway, a proud coach with proud fans who are too attached to see the mistakes and who are ever ready to die in silence.

is anybody ready to advise somebody here--pls say something
Re: Arsenal Lost Again On Fa Cup by Razorr(f): 8:42am On Mar 01, 2007
This is becoming really disgustingangry
Arsenal lost out on the FA Cup, so f**king what?

There are a million other threads you could have posted your comment on.

BIG DEAL!    angry
Re: Arsenal Lost Again On Fa Cup by dblock(m): 10:03am On Mar 01, 2007
Hee Hee
Re: Arsenal Lost Again On Fa Cup by kitaun(m): 10:22am On Mar 01, 2007
Am I surprised at this boy Chidichris' prolonged dementia? Hell No, not when it seems he is Galatico's elder brother . . TTBD
Re: Arsenal Lost Again On Fa Cup by ladebiXL: 5:58pm On Mar 01, 2007
@
Razorr
Whats your probs sister?
Re: Arsenal Lost Again On Fa Cup by toshmann(m): 6:18pm On Mar 01, 2007
ladebiXL:

@
Razorr
Whats your probs sister?
echos of defeat a.k.a obi adighinma grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Lost Again On Fa Cup by mukina2: 6:48pm On Mar 01, 2007
chidi get a job angry angry
we lost so what?
keep banging ur head on the wall for nothing angry
Re: Arsenal Lost Again On Fa Cup by ladebiXL: 6:51pm On Mar 01, 2007
toshmann:

echos of defeat a.k.a obi adighinma grin grin grin
but is not going to change the arsenal in me.Big up bro.
Re: Arsenal Lost Again On Fa Cup by kitaun(m): 7:09pm On Mar 01, 2007
Guys, pls pls pls haba TTBD
Re: Arsenal Lost Again On Fa Cup by toshmann(m): 8:34pm On Mar 01, 2007
ladebiXL:

but is not going to change the arsenal in me.Big up bro.

words of consolation grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Lost Again On Fa Cup by ladebiXL: 6:28pm On Mar 03, 2007
Am male bro not female and by no chance gay.So get off my back.
Re: Arsenal Lost Again On Fa Cup by chidichris(m): 6:13am On Mar 08, 2007
wow, no wonder u guys fought mikel and u all want to fight me here. pls beware of red card.
instead shout or nagging, i suggest u guys change to another club, if possible, charlton.
why are u all not sports men enough to accept defeat or even accept mistakes in ur club which is ruining ur club.
why playing these under aged players in the name of young stars selling off the likes of viera, edu, pires.
u all shld not be surprised that henry will leave at the end of the season and spain will come calling for fabregas and since arsenal love money pass everyother person he will sell them and tell us that he is raising young boys for feature that never come.
mikel denied u of carling cup, macarthy denied u fa cup and alex denied u of champions league and now henry will be out for 3 weeks and it has been like this since he signed his last contract with arsenal.
u guys shld think twice, mr.henry is paying arsenal back for the unrespectful manner with which they threw viera away.
he is now joking with the club.
Re: Arsenal Lost Again On Fa Cup by kitaun(m): 6:54am On Mar 08, 2007
ttbd
Re: Arsenal Lost Again On Fa Cup by waleleader(m): 7:51am On Mar 09, 2007
oh boy, See gunners dey vex here oh. When we tell u guys to support better team, una no dey hear word.

To think that Sports entusiasts like Razzor, Kitaun and Mukina2 support arsenal, its not too late to join the Big boys sha

consider it grin grin
Re: Arsenal Lost Again On Fa Cup by Goggle: 8:15am On Mar 09, 2007
:oMy friend this is sport no be sportitution, it is not a joke to be a gunner, you win some you lose some.  As a true sportsman you don't win all the time, if you don't loose you can't plan to win, you can't be strong forever.  It is a game.  When your wife gets you angry, you will abandon her and go on the street because there are replacements on the streets wink ,  they are only spares not as good as the main, real, original ,  If e no be Panadol, please complete  same d4 goes if no be GUNNER then it can never like the Gunners.

G . U . N . N . E . R . S - - - F . O . R . E . V . E . R
Re: Arsenal Lost Again On Fa Cup by RiffRaff: 8:50am On Mar 09, 2007
he day pain me oh! ga ga!
he day pain me oh! ga ga!

Another trophiless season for the gooners.

and no champions league action 4 next season, if u think u can pioson people dis time like u did to totenham last season to secure 4th position. it will shock u!

up gonnerz!
trophiless gonners!
4ever! tongue
Re: Arsenal Lost Again On Fa Cup by waleleader(m): 12:09pm On Mar 10, 2007
@riff raff, na ur mouth dem go hear say Arsenal poison Tottenham shocked

I no dey there oh grin grin
Re: Arsenal Lost Again On Fa Cup by kitaun(m): 1:28pm On Mar 10, 2007
Goggle, pls be more frequent around, nice 1! @walelead, I would have loved Razor to be a gunner maself bt she is a blue, still yet Thread To Be Discontinued. TTBD
Re: Arsenal Lost Again On Fa Cup by mukina2: 2:30pm On Mar 10, 2007
hmmmmmmm . . . . . .
Re: Arsenal Lost Again On Fa Cup by chidichris(m): 11:02am On Mar 11, 2007
the poision was out of desperate moves but pls everybody shld keep that secret.
loosing as a sportsman is not the matter but what matters is reaction to the lost.
why will they fight mikel for a simple foul on toure when terry was sent packing diaby without any noise.
i must confess" i like the gunners, they are strong believers all over the world. they believe in arsenal and future" a future that never come.
how can a good dancer use the same dancing steps for awilo and 50cents. english premier league has changed since the involvement of the russian billionaire and all other clubs have changed their dancing steps yet arsena wenger believe in his youngstars who has little experience.
watch arsenal matches and u will find out that they play very well in all matches but finish very badly and that is the function of experience.
my advise: gunners are making money hence i suggest they spend this money, buy better and experience players, follow the beating of the music. if only u can listen this and act on that i am of great belief that u will have a better season next year.
Re: Arsenal Lost Again On Fa Cup by chidichris(m): 11:03am On Mar 11, 2007
the poision was out of desperate moves but pls everybody shld keep that secret.
loosing as a sportsman is not the matter but what matters is reaction to the lost.
why will they fight mikel for a simple foul on toure when terry was sent packing diaby without any noise.
i must confess" i like the gunners, they are strong believers all over the world. they believe in arsenal and future" a future that never come.
how can a good dancer use the same dancing steps for awilo and 50cents. english premier league has changed since the involvement of the russian billionaire and all other clubs have changed their dancing steps yet arsena wenger believe in his youngstars who has little experience.
watch arsenal matches and u will find out that they play very well in all matches but finish very badly and that is the function of experience.
my advise: gunners are making money hence i suggest they spend this money, buy better and experience players, follow the beating of the music. if only u can listen this and act on that i am of great belief that u will have a better season next year.

(1) (Reply)

Fifa 2010 World Cup Draws, Nigeria To Play Argentina, Greece, Korea Rep In Group B. / Yakubu And His Useless Chewing Gum - A Most Disgraceful Footballer Ever! / How South Africa Won The Right To Host The 2010 World Cup (exclusive)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.