Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters (47942 Views)

Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife / Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday / Precious Chikwendu Gets PDP Political Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters by bedspread: 11:48am On Jan 05, 2018
Until Femi replies I won't react....
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 05, 2018
DieBuhari:
Only Yoruba Muslims will believe this trash.
instead of you to be busy licking the ass of aboki christian that massacred your fathers in million,you are accusing yoruba muslim.

6 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters by flamingREED(m): 11:58am On Jan 05, 2018
God has set some over his church,
my friend.

TonyeBarcanista:

Stop parading heresy... This is what Apostle James defined as true and pure religion (not carrying titles as Christian, GO, Evangelists etc)

"Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world."- James 1:27 (King James Version)

As per your question, anyone that claim to be just is a liar and the truth is not in him. I am NOT a just man but I follow the supremacy of Almighty God and His Christ...

Meanwhile, it is heretic to say Politics is made for sinners

The preachers know those verses very well;
And don't certainly think the church is a charity organisation. Giving is based on one's conviction and what is done with what is given is entirely the churches' businesses. Christ didn't raise repulsive wanton self-pitying people as disciples.

Second, no man that wars for God entangles himself with the affairs of this life that he may please Christ. So said Paul.
The world is governed by Satan and active politicians are his field marshals
and foot soldiers.

Be adviced.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters by IdeyFindWife: 12:10pm On Jan 05, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry

I'm speechless.
When a man has married thrice and divorced, he should check himself properly.

Fani Kayode might be one of the stings on Buhari's ass, but he should put his personality in order

True words.

The very idea of being thrice divorced smirks of some very strong thing, namely,an humongous character flaw.

This is a big shame to him and for being a serial wife beater and being pretentious instead of seeking rehab, mehn, the guy don cast.

Odi bad market, Nna very very bad market!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters by jaymichael(m): 12:21pm On Jan 05, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
Hahahahaha,
Idiotic pigs of Biafra, come and see oo,
A prodigal idiotic pig of Yoruba man that that is not fit to be a man, used and dumb una idiotic pig of Biafra girl.

Bleep.ing FK was busy insulting a fulfilled man, and forgot to take care of his idiotic pig home
This is just an allegation from an online news medium. Let's wait a while and see as events unfold. Abuse can never be hidden forever. Although, I don't support the antics of FFK and his gang of scallywags in any way.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters by fergie001: 12:25pm On Jan 05, 2018
Samsimple:
Hattrick of divorce and marriage
Na morata?
Hahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters by Xisnin(m): 12:26pm On Jan 05, 2018
magoo10:
Trash trash trash

Coming from the same people who tried to destroy apostle Suleiman marriage last year.
Suleman is an adulterous bastard, he was lucky to have married a mumu of a wife.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters by Xisnin(m): 12:27pm On Jan 05, 2018
What else do you expect from a drug addict?

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters by nwanza1: 12:30pm On Jan 05, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Apostate Suleiman is a discredited and adulterous man that is using his bald head to deceive his gullible sheeples...

I put it to you (and to him) that he had sexual relations with Otobo...

@Story: Well time will tell
TonyeBarcanista the ex apostle cum pastor
bro i love your hustle grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters by Bizibi(m): 12:30pm On Jan 05, 2018
Saharareporters!!!!

Last last em don turn to gossip journalists, eyah!!!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters by crazygod(m): 12:30pm On Jan 05, 2018
Sahara reporters credibility reducing by the second. What sort of rubbish news is this?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters by nwanza1: 12:31pm On Jan 05, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Very funny...

Who is freeze? I am a Sheeple to ONLY myself as far as religiosity is concerned, while a follower of Jesus Christ when it comes to Spirituality...

To hell with Freeze and other self-appointed gods of men parading as GOs and preaching heresy.
Tonye boy i want to troll you small
can i?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters by thunder74(m): 12:33pm On Jan 05, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
Hahahahaha,
A prodigal idiotic pig of Yoruba man that that is not fit to be a man, used and dumb una idiotic pig of Biafra girl.

Bleep.ing FK was busy insulting a fulfilled man, and forgot to take care of his idiotic pig home
Bros sorry whenever I read some of your comments I feel somehow sir. You have your right to say or express yourself anyhow but can I plead with you to change your user name sir? I don't have problem with your comments.
Please change it sir, some of your comments are opposite of your username sir. As a Christian, I feel uncomfortable reading them. Thanks and God bless.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters by ruggedtimi(m): 12:33pm On Jan 05, 2018
the write up is confusing.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters by thunder74(m): 12:33pm On Jan 05, 2018

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters by ivandragon: 12:34pm On Jan 05, 2018
why are some clowns making noise about this matter?

marriages don't always work & rather than live in pain, it is sometimes better to divorce...

this matter should not be turned into a tribal or political imbroglio...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters by thrillionaire(m): 12:34pm On Jan 05, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
Hahahahaha,

Look at your moniker and the vile emanating from your heart and mouth.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters by martineverest(m): 12:36pm On Jan 05, 2018
crazygod:
Sahara reporters credibility reducing by the second. What sort of rubbish news is this?
if it was against buh ari and apc u wud ave believed

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters by GavelSlam: 12:38pm On Jan 05, 2018
ivandragon:
why are some clowns making noise about this matter?

marriages don't always work & rather than live in pain, it is sometimes better to divorce...

this matter should not be turned into a tribal or political imbroglio...

Divorce is not the problem.

Pumelling her like Anthony Joshua preparing for a world title defence is what nobody should entertain more so when you use politics to cover it up.

The lady should speak out now.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters by Beadex1(m): 12:38pm On Jan 05, 2018
can we have a quick look at the SMS sent to all the parties involved here because from the write-up here it has been seen and attested to. Not all Nigerians are gullible
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters by Jelal0007(m): 12:38pm On Jan 05, 2018
magoo10:
Trash trash trash

Coming from the same people who tried to destroy apostle Suleiman marriage last year.
Where's ur sense of reasoning? Inside ur anus I guess.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters by nell2: 12:39pm On Jan 05, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
Hahahahaha,

see as u just dey cumcum upon this beer parlor story. SR na so una don dey fall niii. pele oo.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters by hollywater: 12:39pm On Jan 05, 2018
Instead of them to go out and protest the high price of fuel,there are talking about someone's family.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters by mathew2oa(m): 12:40pm On Jan 05, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
Hahahahaha,

How old are you? Cos only a kid who is so stupid wil type this shit. Useless afonja
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 05, 2018
okay. smiley
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters by dieBYfire: 12:41pm On Jan 05, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
Hahahahaha,

I have never seen a senseless idiot in all my life, the most useless and sensible BMC I have ever know . sarki and madridguy are even intelligent and smart. But you..... This is the reason I support abortion. Not all kids are suppose to be born, some should go with D&C undecided
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters by Chimourinho(m): 12:41pm On Jan 05, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
Hahahahaha,

Your moniker suggests you to be a Jesus lover, is that how Christians behave now?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters by michoim(m): 12:43pm On Jan 05, 2018
A reasonable person will even question the prophecy of F.G. plotting to assassinate FFK wife. I mean, is it that F.G. has no work to do as to be plotting the so called assassination? These are cheap attention seekers. What benefits can the F.G. possibly derived from assasinating FFK wife?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters by Awoo88: 12:43pm On Jan 05, 2018
Na journalism be dis abi mud slinging?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 05, 2018
He has always looked like a woman-beater.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters by israelmao(m): 12:44pm On Jan 05, 2018
There're two causes of action to establish that this current one is true.If this is really true then my candid advice is that you need to put your house in order.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obiano Defies Rainfall To Inspect Road Projects In Anambra (pics) / Tambuwal Drives Fashola Around Sokoto Town (Photo) / Gold Discovered In Commercial Quantity In Yauri, Kebbi State - Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.