Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,592 members, 7,827,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Trainee Program 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Trainee Program 2018 (42301 Views)

Seven-Up Bottling Company Graduate Recruitment 2020 27th March / SBC (Seven-up Bottling Company) Graduate Trainee Interview Session / Nigerian Bottling Company Limited Graduate Trainee Programme 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Trainee Program 2018 by sunbbo(m): 10:29am On Jan 05, 2018
Nigerian Bottling Company Limited, member of the Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company (CCHBC) - anchor bottler for Coca-Cola with the franchise to bottle Coca-Cola products in 28 countries. We bottle Coca-Cola products in Nigeria, offering iconic non-alcoholic beverages such as: Coca-Cola, Fanta , Sprite, Schweppes and Limca in the sparkling beverage category; and 5 Alive and Eva in the still beverage category. Our vision is to become the undisputed leader in every market in which we compete. Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Trainee Program 2018 as follows;

The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and the Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with Nigerian Bottling Company Limited, invites applications for:

NBC Technical Trainee Programme

Preamble
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and the Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd, wishes to admit qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake an intensive Eighteen Months Training Programme on Technical Skills Development in the following areas:

Basic Bottling Process
Industrial Mechatronics
Automation and Process Control Engineering
Machine Shop Operation
General Fittings and Welding
Utility Maintenance and Operations

The Programme

Successful candidates will enjoy free tuition, lunch and a monthly stipend (not salary) for the entire duration of the program. It is a non-residential training at our Technical Training Centre located in Ikeja, Lagos. Trainees will be exposed to classroom, hands-on sessions and on-the-job training experience in any of Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd Plants in Abuja, Asejire, Benin, Challawa, Enugu, Ikeja, Jos, Kaduna, Maiduguri, Owerri and Port Harcourt.
On successful completion of the training program, trainees will receive internal certificates of participation, while trainees will be prepared for the City and Guilds (London) external examination and they may be offered permanent employment as Technicians or Technical Operators with the company.  

Objectives

To train and equip youths with employable skills in the vocational areas listed above
To promote a Public-Private Sector Model in Technical and Vocational skills training
To contribute to the capacity development of our country.

Educational Qualification

Candidates must possess the following qualifications among others:

B.Sc 2nd Class Lower and Higher National Diploma or its equivalent in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from recognized and accredited institutions.

Industrial experience will be an added advantage.

Click here to apply online

Source: http://www.ngjobseekers.com/2018/01/05/nigerian-bottling-company-graduate-trainee-program-2018/

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Trainee Program 2018 by Benjom(m): 11:04am On Jan 05, 2018
Good

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Trainee Program 2018 by Iyajelili(f): 1:23pm On Jan 05, 2018
This is fantastic
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Trainee Program 2018 by jazinogold(m): 1:25pm On Jan 05, 2018
angry

should I apply with my CV? I drafted a copy of it on fullscape paper...where should I send it to? angry angry
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Trainee Program 2018 by simplemach(m): 1:25pm On Jan 05, 2018
Click on the link to apply and then click on you IM link to follow up your application if not, your data, time, efforts and even the energy that charged your phone are all wastes.
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Trainee Program 2018 by Swankyprince(m): 1:26pm On Jan 05, 2018
Nice one!
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Trainee Program 2018 by Ezedon(m): 1:26pm On Jan 05, 2018
I will wait for Nigerian brewery training
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Trainee Program 2018 by Pharaoh001(f): 1:28pm On Jan 05, 2018
Another Scam undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Trainee Program 2018 by asawanathegreat(m): 1:28pm On Jan 05, 2018
More sales and customers to ur company
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Trainee Program 2018 by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 05, 2018
okay. smiley
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Trainee Program 2018 by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 05, 2018
Iyajelili:
gdhjfklb;
How many odds?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Trainee Program 2018 by Stanley4E(m): 1:30pm On Jan 05, 2018
Is the position available for Chemical engineers (process)
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Trainee Program 2018 by Leetunechi: 1:31pm On Jan 05, 2018
Nairalanders please I need a job
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Trainee Program 2018 by Iyajelili(f): 1:31pm On Jan 05, 2018
olihilistic:

How many odds?
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Trainee Program 2018 by cimonizy(m): 1:31pm On Jan 05, 2018
AIII
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Trainee Program 2018 by Kingdolo(m): 1:31pm On Jan 05, 2018
grin
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Trainee Program 2018 by thunderbabs: 1:32pm On Jan 05, 2018
jazinogold:
angry

should I apply with my CV? I drafted a copy of it on fullscape paper...where should I send it to? angry angry

Quickly rush to the nearest post office and send it to Nairaland cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Trainee Program 2018 by blacid: 1:34pm On Jan 05, 2018
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Trainee Program 2018 by Kay25(m): 1:38pm On Jan 05, 2018
Leetunechi:
Nairalanders please I need a job
You will get in jesus name just the same way I am in need of it too

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Trainee Program 2018 by Leetunechi: 1:52pm On Jan 05, 2018
Kay25:
You will get in jesus name just the same way I am in need of it too
Thanks bro
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Trainee Program 2018 by pharigoldltd: 1:52pm On Jan 05, 2018
Nice one from NBC.. .

Apply For Infinity Trust Mortgage Bank Plc Latest Job Recruitment (3 Positions)

Infinity Trust Mortgage Bank PLC (ITMB) was licensed in 2002 and started business operations in 2003, precisely, 15 years ago. Its registered trade mark - Infinity Homes is a reflection of the strong desire of the Bank to create endless opportunities for shelter for every category of Nigerians. Infinity Trust Mortgage Bank Plc Latest Job Recruitment (3 Positions) as follows;

1.) Business Development Officer - Abuja

Deadline: 12th January, 2018.

Click Here To View Details

2.) Business Development Officer - Lagos

Deadline: 12th January, 2018.

3.) IT/Systems Auditor

Deadline: 15th January, 2018.

Re: Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Trainee Program 2018 by carik(m): 2:36pm On Jan 05, 2018
Can nimc paper slip be used in the place for identity card. I have none of the required
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Trainee Program 2018 by Goodpeoplegreat: 2:53pm On Jan 05, 2018
Please, My Comrades, when is Navy recruitments for SSCE level starting?

Thank you
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Trainee Program 2018 by oluwaponmile(m): 3:28pm On Jan 05, 2018
I read Metallurgical and Materials Engineering can I apply ?
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Trainee Program 2018 by sammyogboso(m): 3:42pm On Jan 05, 2018
oluwaponmile:
I read Metallurgical and Materials Engineering can I apply ?
Yes you can it's under engineering
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Trainee Program 2018 by farouk1989: 3:55pm On Jan 05, 2018
What of chemical engineering (process), can they apply too?
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Trainee Program 2018 by shyenar999(m): 5:54pm On Jan 05, 2018
simplemach:
Click on the link to apply and then click on you IM link to follow up your application if not, your data, time, efforts and even the energy that charged your phone are all wastes.

What is IM and how will one get the link to follow the application
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Trainee Program 2018 by solaugo1: 6:48pm On Jan 05, 2018
ASSURE Educational Services

Practice recruitment aptitude test in most psychometric for FREE!

Online Recruitment Assessment Tests – Numerical Reasoning - https://recruitment.assure.ng/online-recruitment-assessment-tests-numerical-reasoning/

Online Recruitment Assessment Tests – Non Verbal Reasoning - https://recruitment.assure.ng/online-recruitment-assessment-tests-non-verbal-reasoning/

Online Recruitment Assessment Tests – Mechanical Comprehension - https://recruitment.assure.ng/online-recruitment-assessment-tests-mechanical-comprehension/

Online Recruitment Assessment Tests – IQ Tests - https://recruitment.assure.ng/online-recruitment-tests-iq-tests/

Online Recruitment Assessment Test – Verbal Reasoning - https://recruitment.assure.ng/online-recruitment-assessment-test-verbal-reasoning/

ASSURE.....Be assured!....

Re: Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Trainee Program 2018 by simplemach(m): 7:29pm On Jan 05, 2018
shyenar999:

What is IM and how will one get the link to follow the application
IM is how long your leg is
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Trainee Program 2018 by Femillionz(m): 8:07pm On Jan 05, 2018
EducationUSA Opportunity Funds Program (OFP)

Click on below link to check out how to apply for USA scholarship/funds program

http://jobintelng.com/2018/01/11140/
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Trainee Program 2018 by Lilchilz(m): 11:18pm On Jan 05, 2018
can metallurgical enqineerinq student apply
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Trainee Program 2018 by mikky2k2(m): 11:34pm On Jan 05, 2018
That link is a scam link... I repeat its a scam

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally / Costly Mistakes I Discovered in 250 CVs: Why They Were Not Invited 4 Interviews / Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.