Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,805 members, 7,862,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:26 PM

'Money Stop Nonsense' Woman "Faints" After Attacking Commissioner In Delta. PICS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Money Stop Nonsense' Woman "Faints" After Attacking Commissioner In Delta. PICS (30528 Views)

Diezani Allison-Madueke Is A Commissioner In Dominican Republic / Osun Election: Old Woman Faints While Casting Vote (Photos, Video) / IPOB Woman Faints During Nnamdi Kanu Protest In Imo State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Money Stop Nonsense' Woman "Faints" After Attacking Commissioner In Delta. PICS by ArcFresky(m): 1:50pm On Jan 05, 2018
I know shes wrong for blocking the road...

But Nigerians too fear politicians....
Ordinary commissioner grin
Re: 'Money Stop Nonsense' Woman "Faints" After Attacking Commissioner In Delta. PICS by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 05, 2018
No need to pretend to faint, just appologise to the commissioner and move the shop simple!

by the way, why is she trading along the highway? one can not drive safely by trying to Avoid all kinda traders with their wares blocking the main road, it's irritating for people like me driving SUV AMG vehicles, i wouldn't want my car ruined grin
Re: 'Money Stop Nonsense' Woman "Faints" After Attacking Commissioner In Delta. PICS by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 05, 2018
Very funny. She as she spread leg like eagle. The wogly one even dey look camera grin grin grin
Re: 'Money Stop Nonsense' Woman "Faints" After Attacking Commissioner In Delta. PICS by LesbianBoy(m): 1:58pm On Jan 05, 2018
Gisthoodng:
She faint mogbe

What is the name of this little boy in this meme?
Re: 'Money Stop Nonsense' Woman "Faints" After Attacking Commissioner In Delta. PICS by KingSango(m): 2:03pm On Jan 05, 2018
Leave the woman alone. She realized she picked on a powerful man, so let it be done. No harm, no foul. grin

ASE

Love Sango
Re: 'Money Stop Nonsense' Woman "Faints" After Attacking Commissioner In Delta. PICS by kabawa(m): 2:15pm On Jan 05, 2018
Make them Free the woman jare.
OK ho say make commissioner wear weak shirt with all the wardrobe allowance grin
Re: 'Money Stop Nonsense' Woman "Faints" After Attacking Commissioner In Delta. PICS by correctguy101(m): 2:16pm On Jan 05, 2018
HungerBAD:
Women with drama.

And how convenient that they can faint or start crying always, anytime they want.

If that was a man, I am sure somebody would have slapped him back to reality after he fainted.

[b[ It is difficult being a man.[/b]

I can relate brother.... $mh

1 Like

Re: 'Money Stop Nonsense' Woman "Faints" After Attacking Commissioner In Delta. PICS by ObaKlaz: 2:17pm On Jan 05, 2018
E don be for her.
Re: 'Money Stop Nonsense' Woman "Faints" After Attacking Commissioner In Delta. PICS by ObaKlaz: 2:19pm On Jan 05, 2018
Iyajelili:
That is one side of the story.
Oya, tell us the other side.
Re: 'Money Stop Nonsense' Woman "Faints" After Attacking Commissioner In Delta. PICS by VictorRomanov: 2:30pm On Jan 05, 2018
HungerBAD:
Women with drama.

And how convenient that they can faint or start crying always, anytime they want.

If that was a man, I am sure somebody would have slapped him back to reality after he fainted.

It is difficult being a man.

Guy how far na? Long time no post. Wotagwan?
Re: 'Money Stop Nonsense' Woman "Faints" After Attacking Commissioner In Delta. PICS by berrystunn(m): 2:35pm On Jan 05, 2018
Her name is now Fainting stops nonsense
Re: 'Money Stop Nonsense' Woman "Faints" After Attacking Commissioner In Delta. PICS by bakila: 2:46pm On Jan 05, 2018
Money has stopped her nonsense. Please what is the definition of 'faint"
Modified.. Faint is to STOP the flow of oxygen to the brain.....
Sorry Madam.
Re: 'Money Stop Nonsense' Woman "Faints" After Attacking Commissioner In Delta. PICS by buchilino(m): 2:54pm On Jan 05, 2018
I DON'T BLAME D WOMAN, DOSE CRIMINALS DAT CALL DEMSELVES POLITICIANS HAVE MADE MANY 2 LOSE DER SANITY THROUGH DER POLICIES.
Re: 'Money Stop Nonsense' Woman "Faints" After Attacking Commissioner In Delta. PICS by Josephamstrong1(m): 3:37pm On Jan 05, 2018
grin

Re: 'Money Stop Nonsense' Woman "Faints" After Attacking Commissioner In Delta. PICS by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 05, 2018
The effects of Buhari's bad governance.
Re: 'Money Stop Nonsense' Woman "Faints" After Attacking Commissioner In Delta. PICS by Uhomanbulus110(f): 4:21pm On Jan 05, 2018
Wow this is seriou
Re: 'Money Stop Nonsense' Woman "Faints" After Attacking Commissioner In Delta. PICS by Princealex1(m): 4:21pm On Jan 05, 2018
Initial Gra Gra I.G.G
Re: 'Money Stop Nonsense' Woman "Faints" After Attacking Commissioner In Delta. PICS by Olumaeme: 4:31pm On Jan 05, 2018
If him tear the woman slap now, dem go shout violence.... Nonsense
Re: 'Money Stop Nonsense' Woman "Faints" After Attacking Commissioner In Delta. PICS by ojlifa: 5:00pm On Jan 05, 2018
i am sorry for the man married to that one,little wonder men die early.men need to start speaking out.just imagine the commissioner got a one day taste of the woman.the husband when come marry am unko

dainformant:
There was a mild drama in Sapele area of Delta state after a woman attacked Commissioner Jonathan Amitaye representing Sapele, Okpe and Ethiope West, after trying to pass her in front of her shop with his Hilux. According to reports, the woman identified as Odemi popularly known as 'Money stop nonsense' allegedly told the commissioner not to pass in front her store which happened to be by the roadside when he tried to drive by in his car.

The commissioner reportedly told her to move her big counter so that cars can pass freely along the busy road.

But rather than heed to the advice, the 'money stop nonsense' woman said she won't move an inch as she and her younger sister allegedly grabbed the commissioner and tore his shirt in the course of the scuffle.

According to reports, when the crowd told the woman that the person she was dragging with is a commissioner, the woman allegedly pretended to have collapsed as she was rushed to the hospital.

The commissioner's boys was said to have later stormed the area but the 'money stop nonsense' woman had already been taken to the hospital.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/woman-pretends-faint-attacking-commissioner-delta-state-photos.html
Re: 'Money Stop Nonsense' Woman "Faints" After Attacking Commissioner In Delta. PICS by Win95: 5:48pm On Jan 05, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
Most Delta State weird news that make front page are usually from Sapele shocked shocked
na the sapele water wey dem dey take
Re: 'Money Stop Nonsense' Woman "Faints" After Attacking Commissioner In Delta. PICS by blazepascal(m): 6:17pm On Jan 05, 2018
lmao money stop nonsense ;
Re: 'Money Stop Nonsense' Woman "Faints" After Attacking Commissioner In Delta. PICS by kenoz(m): 8:54pm On Jan 05, 2018
grin
Re: 'Money Stop Nonsense' Woman "Faints" After Attacking Commissioner In Delta. PICS by funmifatoyinbo: 9:08pm On Jan 05, 2018
Women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Faint? shocked
Re: 'Money Stop Nonsense' Woman "Faints" After Attacking Commissioner In Delta. PICS by CornFooPanda(m): 9:28pm On Jan 05, 2018
Delta women with their madness
Re: 'Money Stop Nonsense' Woman "Faints" After Attacking Commissioner In Delta. PICS by SeanDada1(m): 3:54am On Jan 06, 2018
HungerBAD:
Women with drama.

It is difficult being a man.

Delta women and trouble making! Na 5 & 6 grin

1 Like

Re: 'Money Stop Nonsense' Woman "Faints" After Attacking Commissioner In Delta. PICS by tiredface: 6:47am On Jan 06, 2018
Dirty commissioner! No inner shirt

(1) (2) (Reply)

NAF Commissions New Residential Accommodation For Personnel In Lagos (photos) / Fayemi Shuns Reporters, Walks Out Of Tinubu’s Meeting With Ekiti Aspirants / Senator Joshua Dariye With A 3310 Nokia Phone (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.