Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,039 members, 7,810,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Boko Haram Plans To Attack Media Houses, Warns Sahara Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Plans To Attack Media Houses, Warns Sahara Reporters (11959 Views)

2019 Elections: Boko Haram Plans Attack, US Warns Citizens / Boko Haram Plans To Kill Leah Sharibu By Mid October — Mom / Dapchi Girls: Military Knew Of Boko Haram's Plans To Abduct The Girls - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Attack Media Houses, Warns Sahara Reporters by israelmao(m): 12:48pm On Jan 05, 2018
Buhari said in recent broadcast that you have been beaten.
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Attack Media Houses, Warns Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 05, 2018
okay. smiley
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Attack Media Houses, Warns Sahara Reporters by lastmaster(m): 12:49pm On Jan 05, 2018
dunkem21:

Barman, one more bottle on my bill grin
iya nkechi, give him 7 bottles of orijin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Attack Media Houses, Warns Sahara Reporters by kingaruoture(m): 12:50pm On Jan 05, 2018
If they don't do this now the money won't come out..They want to settle their Godfather for a good job done with 1 billion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Attack Media Houses, Warns Sahara Reporters by kabawa(m): 12:51pm On Jan 05, 2018
Useless set of rag tags
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Attack Media Houses, Warns Sahara Reporters by daclint(m): 12:51pm On Jan 05, 2018
fergie001:

Add 2 join,on me.....I go pay

Add 1 carton join, I go pay

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Attack Media Houses, Warns Sahara Reporters by excess4luv: 12:51pm On Jan 05, 2018
a means to justify the withdrawal.
APC continue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Attack Media Houses, Warns Sahara Reporters by excess4luv: 12:53pm On Jan 05, 2018
lastmaster:

that's my brand you know!!
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Attack Media Houses, Warns Sahara Reporters by blackbeau1(f): 12:54pm On Jan 05, 2018
If they really wanted to attack, they wouldn't warn them.
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Attack Media Houses, Warns Sahara Reporters by Shaev7(m): 12:55pm On Jan 05, 2018
fergie001:
Add 2 join,on me.....I go pay
Bros abeg na 1759 I dey drink, make she add one medium for me...
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Attack Media Houses, Warns Sahara Reporters by Iyajelili(f): 12:55pm On Jan 05, 2018
fergie001:

Me again
LOL......you mean "you again"
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Attack Media Houses, Warns Sahara Reporters by TolaniLuv: 12:55pm On Jan 05, 2018
Boko Haram members are typically Fulanis and Hausa ! So, Buhari is saying he can't control or talk with his brothers? And they respect him die. I swear
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Attack Media Houses, Warns Sahara Reporters by asawanathegreat(m): 12:56pm On Jan 05, 2018
May earthquake swallow all Boko haram members b4 their planned attacks.
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Attack Media Houses, Warns Sahara Reporters by fergie001: 12:56pm On Jan 05, 2018
Shaev7:

Bros abeg na 1759 I dey drink, make she add one medium for me...
So all of una like free beer,like dis? grin

Daclint,your pastor must hear dis? grin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Attack Media Houses, Warns Sahara Reporters by fergie001: 12:57pm On Jan 05, 2018
Iyajelili:

LOL......you mean "you again"
kisswhy you dey tackle me like this nahhhhhhhh
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Attack Media Houses, Warns Sahara Reporters by Iyajelili(f): 12:58pm On Jan 05, 2018
fergie001:

kisswhy you dey tackle me like this nahhhhhhhh
I no know ooo, abi i don dey like you?
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Attack Media Houses, Warns Sahara Reporters by thunderbabs: 12:59pm On Jan 05, 2018
So, coz dey want to withdraw $1b, they go tell Shekarau to resume threats.....i tot dey said Shekarau is a cripple nw ni sad

Shekarau, come and attack Nairaland....maybe dz blog do blow... grin
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Attack Media Houses, Warns Sahara Reporters by Shaev7(m): 12:59pm On Jan 05, 2018
fergie001:
So all of una like free beer,like dis? grin
Daclint,your pastor must hear dis? grin
yes oooo... what to do, to keep the head chilled from this political lies...
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Attack Media Houses, Warns Sahara Reporters by dunkem21(m): 1:00pm On Jan 05, 2018
lastmaster:

Wicked .. Una wan make BH come dey find this guy to thief some beer grin cheesy
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Attack Media Houses, Warns Sahara Reporters by fergie001: 1:04pm On Jan 05, 2018
Shaev7:

yes oooo... what to do, to keep the head chilled from this political lies...
Hahahahaha,so you self dey feel the lies its not a small sturvs

grin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Attack Media Houses, Warns Sahara Reporters by divineappo(m): 1:05pm On Jan 05, 2018
sirequity:

Read more: http://headline.com.ng/boko-haram-attack-media-houses-sahara-reporters/amp/
the purpose of this threat is to validate and justify the recently approved $1billion.

only those with foresight can understand
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Attack Media Houses, Warns Sahara Reporters by GBJakes(m): 1:21pm On Jan 05, 2018
sirequity:

Read more: http://headline.com.ng/boko-haram-attack-media-houses-sahara-reporters/amp/
�Hmmmm..... Ds FG sef noo I mean bh, something is fishy about ds threat.
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Attack Media Houses, Warns Sahara Reporters by tuscani: 1:34pm On Jan 05, 2018
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Attack Media Houses, Warns Sahara Reporters by frankyychiji(f): 1:53pm On Jan 05, 2018
sarrki:
Boko boiz are struggling for survival
You mean after Buhari empowered them with 3 million euros?
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Attack Media Houses, Warns Sahara Reporters by GavelSlam: 1:54pm On Jan 05, 2018
sirequity:

This is a plan so that the fg can corner the $1billion.

They have urged their boys to step up attack since Nigerians through the media condemned the withdrawal.

Or government using their intelligence network realised high profile terrorist attacks were imminent and swung into action.

Little wonder even PDP governors approved the allocation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Attack Media Houses, Warns Sahara Reporters by sarrki(m): 1:56pm On Jan 05, 2018
frankyychiji:
You mean after Buhari empowered them with 3 million euros?

Bros calm down
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Attack Media Houses, Warns Sahara Reporters by orisa37: 2:22pm On Jan 05, 2018
Buhari talks about PROCESS instead of RESTRUCTURING.
Adeboye predicts the entry of Endtime on 1/1/2018.
The witch cried last night, the Child died this morning, who wouldn't know that The Process is fast overtaking The Endtime?
Bokoharam is as much a Nigerian now as Biafra is an Alien.
Fulanis' ambition to override Nigeria seems unstoppable.
At this point, The NASS should consult OBJ and IBB for advice please.
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Attack Media Houses, Warns Sahara Reporters by orisa37: 2:30pm On Jan 05, 2018
[quote author=sarrki post=63916371]Boko boiz are struggling for survival[/quote.

Miyetti Allah Fulani Herdsmen are desparate for survival!!
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Attack Media Houses, Warns Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 05, 2018
sarrki:
Boko boiz are struggling for survival

Yes.

That's why over 2.5 million northerns are still living in IDP camps.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How We Plan To Win 2019 Election, By Buhari, Atiku / Osun APC Primary: Aregbesola’s Group Says They Wont Leave The Party / Biodun Oyebanji Receives INEC Certificate Of Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.