Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Man Meets A Woman Driving Keke Napep In Anambra, Gets Surprised (Photos) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Man Meets A Woman Driving Keke Napep In Anambra, Gets Surprised (Photos) (53157 Views)

She Doesn’t Do Hookup – Man Shares Video Of A Woman Driving A Truck (Pix, Video) / Nigerian Man Meets His Former Driver Whom He Encouraged To Get Education (Photos / Ada Mike‎, Lady Who Assembles Keke Napep In Anambra State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Meets A Woman Driving Keke Napep In Anambra, Gets Surprised (Photos) by highchief1: 9:00pm On Jan 05, 2018
odizeey:
ahhh. Naso you wan take start new year?
lol bros no Jor the guy no talk well.
Re: Man Meets A Woman Driving Keke Napep In Anambra, Gets Surprised (Photos) by highchief1: 9:01pm On Jan 05, 2018
ikukuhero:

Fly off this thread! You've carried your negativity into 2018? Huge shame on you and your shallow mindedness!
who let a baboon out of the cave?let me inform d security
Re: Man Meets A Woman Driving Keke Napep In Anambra, Gets Surprised (Photos) by CornFooPanda(m): 9:20pm On Jan 05, 2018
Oboi see wrapper grin
Re: Man Meets A Woman Driving Keke Napep In Anambra, Gets Surprised (Photos) by odizeey(m): 9:23pm On Jan 05, 2018
highchief1:
lol bros no Jor the guy no talk well.
take it easy.
Re: Man Meets A Woman Driving Keke Napep In Anambra, Gets Surprised (Photos) by KushLyon(m): 9:32pm On Jan 05, 2018
Wawu....na my villa be that o cheesy
Re: Man Meets A Woman Driving Keke Napep In Anambra, Gets Surprised (Photos) by newslifeop: 1:03am On Jan 06, 2018
Oh
Re: Man Meets A Woman Driving Keke Napep In Anambra, Gets Surprised (Photos) by Jorian1(m): 7:38am On Jan 06, 2018
And the woman is decently dressed
Re: Man Meets A Woman Driving Keke Napep In Anambra, Gets Surprised (Photos) by stonecoldcafe: 9:07am On Jan 06, 2018
Angelanest:
A Nigerian man, Tobenna Obiano, was very surprised after seeing a middle-aged woman driving a tricycle popularly known as 'Keke Napep' at a fuel station in Anambra state. The surprised man who revealed how happy the woman was while hustling in a male dominated work - encouraged her by paying for her fuel.

Below is what Tobenna shared on Facebook;

Yesterday, while driving to Umuomaku in Orumba South Local Government Area of Anambra State with few friends for the traditional wedding of Chybyke, Mr. Tony Onyedibe, the elder brother to Mr. Onyedibe Arthur, I pulled up to buy petrol at a certain gas station in Awgbu of Orumba North LGA, I met this fine woman.

At first, I wasn’t sure, when I got closer, it was too real to be a myth. A woman keke Napep rider. I was happy. I smiled. I greeted her and asked if I could hug her, she agreed. I told her I wanted to tap from her blessings of industriousness. A woman of about 35 to 40years riding a tricycle as a public transporter to make money. I was happy.

Now, after we took these photos, I asked her how much gas she wanted to buy and she told me. I offered to pay that she fills up her tank. She needs encouragement. Yes, the cost of petrol is quite high, but I can’t buy mine and leave, when I have seen an industrious lady who’s hustling more than some men folks. The pump attendant even told me that there are three women tricycle riders in the town. I was amazed.

It is for women like this that I often beat my chest and insist that Nigerian nay African women are hardworking and very industrious. They have the energy and they proudly put it to work.

I told her, “Nnem, jisie ike, otekete aka o di njo, odi nma, God bless you. I love you!” She smile and said, “daalu nwannem, o ga adiri gi na nma”. I now walk in dominion and her prayerful blessings and wishes would lead my part.

Now, it is particularly great to meet a true slay mama, not those daughters of eve that often line Abakiliki street in Awka looking for who to devour. This is New Year and its for persons like this woman that I ask myself, “are you really pushing as you should. I need to put in more effort”.

This is 2018, friends, no dull moment. Fire on people!

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/man-surprised-seeing-woman-driving-tricycle-anambra-see.html
God bless her hustle
Re: Man Meets A Woman Driving Keke Napep In Anambra, Gets Surprised (Photos) by stonecoldcafe: 9:18am On Jan 06, 2018
odizeey:
I just weak, encouraging a woman to do that kind of job and you are proud.
He should have helped her to do other suitable things if he was ready.
All d same he try.
He who wears the shoe know where it pinches.
It is a tough work but she tied her wrapper and chose to sit inside keke to do her business.
We don't know her tale. We don't know if her parents are late or even alive.
We don't know her responsibilities
We don't know how many children she has or if she even has. Was don't know if she is a single parent
We don't know how many people she is responsible for
We don't know what her husband does for a living, if she is married, widowed or if the man is sick and she is the one providing for him
We don't know if she is even married
We don't know her story at all
If she began to sew, braid hair, sell wrapper, fry akara or sell cold drinks and it does not work, will you step in to carry her financial burden?
We don't know where the shoe pinches so the best any one can do is applaud such a woman. She is not struggling to do a man's job or competing with men, she is merely fending for herself and meeting her needs. She alone knows where her shoe pinches

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of Maritime Academy Of Nigeria Oron, Akwa Ibom State / Fire Fighter, Dooshima Dennis, Wows In New Photos / Women Make Their Money Working At A Building Site (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.