Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,004 members, 7,845,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Soldiers Kill Ijaw Militant With Juju Who Came To Attack Aladja In Delta (Graphi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Kill Ijaw Militant With Juju Who Came To Attack Aladja In Delta (Graphi (47928 Views)

Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) / Soldiers Kill Huge Python, Pose With It (Photos) / Lady Shot In The Head During Fire Fight Between Police, Robbers In Delta (Graphi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Kill Ijaw Militant With Juju Who Came To Attack Aladja In Delta (Graphi by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 05, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
As shared by Bezi....

'PUBLIC ALERT! PUBLIC ALERT!! PUBLIC ALERT!

The Ijaw militants of Isaba and Ogbe-Ijoh planned a two pronged attack on Aladja today,Thursday,4th January, 2018 but by the grace of God they failed.

About 12noon there was sporadic gun fire from the ONOS B beach area of College Road,Aladja. The shooting lasted for about 30 minutes before it stopped. No one from Aladja released a single shot for the duration of the shootings.And Aladja heaved a sigh of relief as the military were around to witness the shooting. And their report will attest to the fact that Aladja did not shoot a single shot.

Then,suddenly, around 6pm Isaba attacked through the main road and attacked the Military Joint Task Force base at Aladja with MGs,GPMGs,Rocket Launchers,Grenade Launchers,Bombs and other sophisticated weapons like AK 47; G3; FM rifles,to mention but a few.

But for the gallantry of the military men the Isaba militants would've over run the base and subsequently penetrated Aladja.

At the end of the shooting which lasted over 30 minutes one Isaba militant was dead while many escaped with bullet wounds.

The governor of Delta State,SEN. Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa,should get the true story of these attacks from the Military and Mobile Police men stationed at the College Road. I am saying this now because the governor will only hear the side of the Ijaws whether lies or not.

Just now the leaders of Isaba have called saying that Aladja people came to attack Isaba and kidnapped one Isaba boy.The military man who was called told the Isaba leader said that the Isaba boys came to attack the Military base and that one of his boys had been gunned down at the Military base.

Now, to the governor, if he takes sides with the Ijaws in this matter he will face the wrath of God'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/01/military-gun-down-ijaw-militant-in.html?m=1

Believe SARS, APC, Nigerian Army n Buhari @ ur own peril.
Re: Soldiers Kill Ijaw Militant With Juju Who Came To Attack Aladja In Delta (Graphi by ernieboy(m): 7:15pm On Jan 05, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
All these propaganda against Ijaws, a group reputed to be peaceful, will never sell...
so why are all the known militants ijaws, how come they are the only ones who have had problems with virtually all the other ethnic groups... itsekiris, urhobos etc.
Re: Soldiers Kill Ijaw Militant With Juju Who Came To Attack Aladja In Delta (Graphi by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 05, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
No Ijaw attacked anybody...

All these propaganda against Ijaws, a group reputed to be peaceful, will never sell.

Criminals attacked each other, Simple!

Ijaws are peaceful ? lol. Militancy, warri riots, pipeline vandalism, Piracy and general mayhem creation is their forte. The educated ones don't curb these excesses. rather they use it for one end or the other.
Re: Soldiers Kill Ijaw Militant With Juju Who Came To Attack Aladja In Delta (Graphi by ernieboy(m): 7:26pm On Jan 05, 2018
docadams:

Abuja. OK. I thought as much. I asked because of your post. The fight is real here. I don't really know the historical background for this crisis but on this current crisis the Ijaws need to behave. At the early stage of the crisis we had to evacuate all medical personnel from Ogbe Ijoh . Up till now they haven't been able to go back. Just I told some Itsekiris on another thread, Warri doesn't need another crisis. A once developing town have been reduced to an abandoned ancient trading post like the ones one see in Western movies. It is such crisis that chased away Shell, Chevron, McDermott and a host of other s. Funny enough, all seem not to worry about. They are still indulging in old vices.The dividend of war is desolation, anguish etc but of peace, boundless joy, prosperity etc.
the ijaws are not the only ones in delta but they are the only ones fighting everybody.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Ijaw Militant With Juju Who Came To Attack Aladja In Delta (Graphi by Joshuamilarge(m): 7:30pm On Jan 05, 2018
as that was happening, I was at Wallington hotel enjoying.

Re: Soldiers Kill Ijaw Militant With Juju Who Came To Attack Aladja In Delta (Graphi by sylve11: 7:38pm On Jan 05, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
what is this one saying
Bros , I tire grin grin grin )

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Ijaw Militant With Juju Who Came To Attack Aladja In Delta (Graphi by mousco(m): 7:41pm On Jan 05, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
Read more. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/01/military-gun-down-ijaw-militant-in.html?m=1
Op u think your post is a 2 sided story or fact. For what I know Ijaws are peace loving and generous people.

Don't touch Ijaw crown or be ready to frown.

Let peace reign thats all
Re: Soldiers Kill Ijaw Militant With Juju Who Came To Attack Aladja In Delta (Graphi by sylve11: 7:47pm On Jan 05, 2018
Bobby808:
Stories from toilet. Rubbish. I worked there I can give you phone numbers to call so you can ask and explain to them by telling them lies so you get if there gun shots today. I just called some friends while I was working with oil company then from Lagos and was told there was not even single sound of gun shot. That apart, I know the Ijaws when it come to fighting. They are such people that will never attempt unless you try it first. There are so many records of fights between Itsekiris, Aladja. The Ijaws will never suffer any defeat. Only God know where that man was killed and red cloth tight against him to deceive people. If the Ijaws want to fight, they will even give the opponent the exact time to kick off. The Nigerian military can attest to that. Am sure you know Jumo Gbomo. Rubbish stories. if you want phone numbers in Warri, because it is the nearest place to Isaba, Aladja and Ogbe Ijaw, I will forward two numbers to you. I am posting this from Ojodu Berger, Lagos too. Rubbish lies every where to the yes men and women who are the actual gullibles. Since when has the Urhobo got the fire power to withstand the I jaw's?

you dey ojodu Berger dey argue with person wey dey Aladja where the wahala dey go on. you well so? cool
Re: Soldiers Kill Ijaw Militant With Juju Who Came To Attack Aladja In Delta (Graphi by Pennywise(m): 7:51pm On Jan 05, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
As shared by Bezi....

The Ijaw militants of Isaba and Ogbe-Ijoh planned a two pronged attack on Aladja today,Thursday,4th January, 2018 but by the grace of God they failed.

About 12noon there was sporadic gun fire from the ONOS B beach area of College Road,Aladja. The shooting lasted for about 30 minutes before it stopped. No one from Aladja released a single shot for the duration of the shootings.And Aladja heaved a sigh of relief as the military were around to witness the shooting. And their report will attest to the fact that Aladja did not shoot a single shot.

Then,suddenly, around 6pm Isaba attacked through the main road and attacked the Military Joint Task Force base at Aladja with MGs,GPMGs,Rocket Launchers,Grenade Launchers,Bombs and other sophisticated weapons like AK 47; G3; FM rifles,to mention but a few.

But for the gallantry of the military men the Isaba militants would've over run the base and subsequently penetrated Aladja.

At the end of the shooting which lasted over 30 minutes one Isaba militant was dead while many escaped with bullet wounds.

The governor of Delta State,SEN. Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa,should get the true story of these attacks from the Military and Mobile Police men stationed at the College Road. I am saying this now because the governor will only hear the side of the Ijaws whether lies or not.

Just now the leaders of Isaba have called saying that Aladja people came to attack Isaba and kidnapped one Isaba boy.The military man who was called told the Isaba leader said that the Isaba boys came to attack the Military base and that one of his boys had been gunned down at the Military base.

Now, to the governor, if he takes sides with the Ijaws in this matter he will face the wrath of God'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/01/military-gun-down-ijaw-militant-in.html?m=1

who would like to kidnap someone with all these juju?
Re: Soldiers Kill Ijaw Militant With Juju Who Came To Attack Aladja In Delta (Graphi by erico2k2(m): 8:11pm On Jan 05, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
As shared by Bezi....

All I see ate two communities fighting . What has militancy got to do with this ? Make una go settle whatever biff una get b4 more people die . We know how these things go citing inaw/Itshekiri wars and Ijaw/ilaje wars na so E take start
Re: Soldiers Kill Ijaw Militant With Juju Who Came To Attack Aladja In Delta (Graphi by erico2k2(m): 8:14pm On Jan 05, 2018
sylve11:

you dey ojodu Berger dey argue with person wey dey Aladja where the wahala dey go on. you well so? cool
But some truth dey the guy talk . Ijaw go tie red cloth to signify war . Especially arround your area . U nor witness am during Koko burning ? ??ABJ soldiers nor dey there . My take .make dem settle thier matter make innocent souls no waste . These Ijaw people nor get anything to lose .
Re: Soldiers Kill Ijaw Militant With Juju Who Came To Attack Aladja In Delta (Graphi by erico2k2(m): 8:16pm On Jan 05, 2018
ernieboy:

so why are all the known militants ijaws, how come they are the only ones who have had problems with virtually all the other ethnic groups... itsekiris, urhobos etc.
Cos they are the only ones wey nor B caward.the rest nah only wey money come dem dey show .
Re: Soldiers Kill Ijaw Militant With Juju Who Came To Attack Aladja In Delta (Graphi by erico2k2(m): 8:19pm On Jan 05, 2018
jrusky:
Just look at them with their ignorant and stupidity. See them now attacking each other then later they will blame SW or the North for their foolishness. I'm not so surprise because when people stand in position of correct logic that stand upside down these are what you will see.

Same people want apc to take over their land, same people send gej packing from Aso Rock same people celebrating Amaechi that sold their region birth right to fulani, same people that vowed to expose where Tompolo is to be kill by fulani gang, same same people fighting each other. Pls guys go borrow sense love your brothers.
Bross all that you said in your 2nd paragraph I assume you got from reading the news right ? That says alot about the typical non Southerner .
Re: Soldiers Kill Ijaw Militant With Juju Who Came To Attack Aladja In Delta (Graphi by Warripikin08(m): 8:43pm On Jan 05, 2018
I live in Ovwian and Aladja is close to Ovwian the Oge- ijoh community and Aladja community are having land dispute before I was even born.That land dispute issue was resolved at that time not lately 2015 they 've started the same war that let my great grandmother fled from there to a far distant area far 1990 can actually state the year but I knew it was in the 90's this war broke out first.let me stops here first am a lazy typist
Re: Soldiers Kill Ijaw Militant With Juju Who Came To Attack Aladja In Delta (Graphi by Bobby808: 8:44pm On Jan 05, 2018
I feel for the Ijaws. Imagine the degree of hate from the Afonja, the Hausas the Itsekiris as well the some Urhobos. I have very strong trust for the Ijaws. They will continue to refused to go down because all these hate comments are as a result of your crude oil. Especially the afonjas and the Hausas will want to do, I mean to do any things including killing you all with chemical weapon because of your own oil I pray God should he.p you the Ijaws.
Re: Soldiers Kill Ijaw Militant With Juju Who Came To Attack Aladja In Delta (Graphi by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:57pm On Jan 05, 2018
docadams:

Abuja. OK. I thought as much. I asked because of your post. The fight is real here. I don't really know the historical background for this crisis but on this current crisis the Ijaws need to behave. At the early stage of the crisis we had to evacuate all medical personnel from Ogbe Ijoh . Up till now they haven't been able to go back. Just I told some Itsekiris on another thread, Warri doesn't need another crisis. A once developing town have been reduced to an abandoned ancient trading post like the ones one see in Western movies. It is such crisis that chased away Shell, Chevron, McDermott and a host of other s. Funny enough, all seem not to worry about. They are still indulging in old vices.The dividend of war is desolation, anguish etc but of peace, boundless joy, prosperity etc.
The perpetrators should be brought to justice.

The issue should be treated like a criminal offence instead of giving it tribal coloration.

That terrorists of Ijaw extraction engage in unholy act doesn't give legitimacy nor Ijaw stamp on it
Re: Soldiers Kill Ijaw Militant With Juju Who Came To Attack Aladja In Delta (Graphi by Donpresh95(m): 9:30pm On Jan 05, 2018
jakD:

Should you do not know, you're the problem of yourself!
Alamajiri go and learn how to write well then we speak
Re: Soldiers Kill Ijaw Militant With Juju Who Came To Attack Aladja In Delta (Graphi by Donpresh95(m): 9:31pm On Jan 05, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
idiotic pigs of Biafra will not hide their flat heads in shame.

kill yaself bro tongue
Re: Soldiers Kill Ijaw Militant With Juju Who Came To Attack Aladja In Delta (Graphi by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 05, 2018
soberdrunk:
How can you tie a piece of red cloth around ur body and in your small mind believe that it will make you bulletproof? If it was that easy why will advanced countries waste billions of dollars on research and development angry angry

Odont cthe juju here how ever ,juju exists and it works ..even western countries know of black magic don't be surprised that some of their celebrities use it...

At elite level it is used more under rituals in their cults
Re: Soldiers Kill Ijaw Militant With Juju Who Came To Attack Aladja In Delta (Graphi by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 05, 2018
Joshuamilarge:
as that was happening, I was at Wallington hotel enjoying.

Mscheeew
Re: Soldiers Kill Ijaw Militant With Juju Who Came To Attack Aladja In Delta (Graphi by ufuosman(m): 10:51pm On Jan 05, 2018
Juju fail am
Re: Soldiers Kill Ijaw Militant With Juju Who Came To Attack Aladja In Delta (Graphi by SouthEastFacts: 11:41pm On Jan 05, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
idiotic pigs of Biafra will not hide their flat heads in shame.
Seun, if you ban this kid for once, what will happen? I dey pity you ooh. Continue Seun.
Re: Soldiers Kill Ijaw Militant With Juju Who Came To Attack Aladja In Delta (Graphi by SouthEastFacts: 11:47pm On Jan 05, 2018
ernieboy:

We don't have any problem with the Ijaws.
Re: Soldiers Kill Ijaw Militant With Juju Who Came To Attack Aladja In Delta (Graphi by newslifeop: 1:00am On Jan 06, 2018
Oh
Re: Soldiers Kill Ijaw Militant With Juju Who Came To Attack Aladja In Delta (Graphi by jakD: 2:41am On Jan 06, 2018
Donpresh95:

Alamajiri go and learn how to write well then we speak

And how well could it have been written sir?
Re: Soldiers Kill Ijaw Militant With Juju Who Came To Attack Aladja In Delta (Graphi by SeanDada1(m): 3:45am On Jan 06, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
As shared by Bezi....

Otomokpo failed grin
Re: Soldiers Kill Ijaw Militant With Juju Who Came To Attack Aladja In Delta (Graphi by Nobody: 5:27am On Jan 06, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
No Ijaw attacked anybody...

All these propaganda against Ijaws, a group reputed to be peaceful, will never sell.

Criminals attacked each other, Simple!

Why is Buhari doing not on Fulani herdsmen's cases?
Re: Soldiers Kill Ijaw Militant With Juju Who Came To Attack Aladja In Delta (Graphi by billyG(m): 6:25am On Jan 06, 2018
Like Ijaw ,Like fulani herdsmen both are normads,boths are violent,both are primitive savages. cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Ijaw Militant With Juju Who Came To Attack Aladja In Delta (Graphi by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 06, 2018
gypsey:
precisely, he died early by putting his trust in a pieces of red fabric tied around his waist grin grin what a moronic death, for been a mo'ron they should wake him up give him a dirty slap and then kill him again grin
Lol
Re: Soldiers Kill Ijaw Militant With Juju Who Came To Attack Aladja In Delta (Graphi by ernieboy(m): 11:59am On Jan 06, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

We don't have any problem with the Ijaws.
who is we? ipob? arevu in thecniger delta? do u understand the meaning of virtually?
Re: Soldiers Kill Ijaw Militant With Juju Who Came To Attack Aladja In Delta (Graphi by ernieboy(m): 12:03pm On Jan 06, 2018
erico2k2:

Cos they are the only ones wey nor B caward.the rest nah only wey money come dem dey show .
very funny, and the militants don't make money from their activities? their major motivation is money.
Re: Soldiers Kill Ijaw Militant With Juju Who Came To Attack Aladja In Delta (Graphi by Bobby808: 2:26pm On Jan 06, 2018
sylve11:

is lagos and warri farer than Lagos to the US or UK? With phone calls, it is very easy to call arround the world especially when you have friends. Am sure ypu are very elementary and prematured to ask questions that even Buhari as illiierate and block headed as he is, cannot ask.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Without Winning FCT, A President Cannot Be Legally Declared — Ozoani / Okorocha & His Wife Visit Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) / Micky Kazzim Carrying Items On His Head In Ogun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.