Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

Guidance For Those Interested In Cryptocurrency Investment - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Guidance For Those Interested In Cryptocurrency Investment (700 Views)

Savings In Bank Or Savings In Cryptocurrency(bitcoin). Which One Is Better? / Cryptocurrency Investment That Actually Pays!! / Cryptocurrency Investment Platform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guidance For Those Interested In Cryptocurrency Investment by edkai: 2:04pm On Jan 05, 2018
I believe many of you reading this post are already aware of the new investment wave known as cryptocurrency investment. Many of you are aware of bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin etc. But what many of you don't know is how to invest in cryptocurrency. Some have the challenge of capital seeing that the value of the above listed coins have increased astronomically in recent times and consequently large capital is required to make any significant investment on them. But the good news is that many differrent cryptocurrency pop up regularly with very low prices. Here you can make significant investment with the little capital you have and make very huge profits. Two investment strategy I currently recommend is
1. Buy and "HODL"
2. Buy and trade.

But first there is the issue of knowing the right coins to invest in, the right exchange/wallet to trade or store your coins, how to monitor your investment, liquidating your assets when necessary and some other minor technicalities.

I will stop at this junction. For more details and investment guidance/assistance, you can send me a mail on or send me a watsapp message on 08187831475 or 08164058477
Re: Guidance For Those Interested In Cryptocurrency Investment by Gboliwe: 2:11pm On Jan 05, 2018
edkai:
I believe many of you reading this post are already aware of the new investment wave known as cryptocurrency investment. Many of you are aware of bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin etc. But what many of you don't know is how to invest in cryptocurrency. Some have the challenge of capital seeing that the value of the above listed coins have increased astronomically in recent times and consequently large capital is required to make any significant investment on them. But the good news is that many diffeHirent cryptocurrency pop up regularly with very low prices. Here you can make significant investment with the little capital you have and make very huge profits. Two investment strategy I currently recommend is
1. Buy and "HODL"
2. Buy and trade.

I will stop at this junction. For more details and investment guidance/assistance, you can send me a mail on or send me a watsapp message on 08187831475 or 08164058477

Whatever any of you waiting 'at this junction' does, make sure you don't send money to anybody. Don't get scammed. Ignore emergency crypto messiahs

2 Likes

Re: Guidance For Those Interested In Cryptocurrency Investment by edkai: 4:58pm On Jan 05, 2018
Its a sad thing that trust has become a huge problem in this country and it has deprived us (myself included) of many things. And we have ourselves to blame for this because it is as a result of us exploiting one another. We are our own undoing.

Haven said that, i'll advice that you do not neglect caution but don't let the fear of the unknown prevent you from acquiring vital information and assistance that could prove very important for your future.
And just to be upfront with you most of the information or guide you will be getting is going to be free. However, some persons might require an extra service which would require a fee. It all depends on how the individual is able to apply the information he or she gets.

Note: I do not claim to be a cryptocurrency messiah.
I just want to share the knowledge i have.

In any case, the choice is up to you for the making.
Gboliwe:

Whatever any of you waiting 'at this junction' does, make sure you don't send money to anybody. Don't get scammed. Ignore emergency crypto messiahs
Re: Guidance For Those Interested In Cryptocurrency Investment by Michaelnsd: 3:22pm On Oct 10, 2020
Hello to Everyone,

I'm Michael, and I'm here to share an opportunity to you all of earning via cryptocurrency's trading online, it is as real as reality, depending on who puts your through in that path. For crypto enthusiastic who intends to dive into the world of spot and futures trading, crypto investment and the likes but don't know how. An online community had been created for this purpose of training and mentoring in that regard, to instil the necessary knowledge you need to equip yourself to be able to succeed in the Blockchain space.

In this age and time, where businesses are almost heading virtual, it is important you get involved and not be left out, and expose yourself to great opportunities such as Midas Investment, in which you earn for life of about 60k to 70k monthly (that's someone's salary of 30days of hard work of daily 9 to 5 routine Job), and the good part is that you earn this for life through the activities of coin being burn, as it increases in value, your interest boom or moon as well. Please, do not let this opportunity pass you by, I am not here to coerce you or force you but I'm only trying to show you that the Cryptocurrency Blockchain space has a lot of opportunities for one to grab to earn passive income with ease at the comfort of your home. If you're willing to join our online community, please send me a WhatsApp message on +2348167114856, so then I can add you up, and put you through on how it is, or send me a message on alimimichaelnsd@yahoo.com

Thanks alot, and see you soon
Yours sincerely
Michael,

(1) (Reply)

What Viable Crypocurrency Can I Invest N50K To Make The Most Profit? / First Guarantee Pensions Made My Day / Forex Trading Education 27/10/2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.