Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Real Angel Appears in Synagogue Church Of All Nations (Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Real Angel Appears in Synagogue Church Of All Nations (Video) (2716 Views)

T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue / Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead / Rape: Prophet T.B Joshua Raped Me, Trapped Me In Synagogue For 14 Years – Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Angel Appears in Synagogue Church Of All Nations (Video) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 05, 2018
This video is as posted on the church's official YouTube channel.
What's your say on this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVrFKtu_3mM

1 Like

Re: Real Angel Appears in Synagogue Church Of All Nations (Video) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 05, 2018
Hmm

Why not make a video of the kekes and the church on a random day?

"I saw something". Lol
Re: Real Angel Appears in Synagogue Church Of All Nations (Video) by Tocheagle(m): 3:00pm On Jan 05, 2018
Hollywood or Nollywood
Re: Real Angel Appears in Synagogue Church Of All Nations (Video) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 05, 2018
3nim:
Hmm

Why not make a video of the kekes and the church on a random day?

"I saw something". Lol
It was a passerby inside a car that was recording the video and not the church I think
Re: Real Angel Appears in Synagogue Church Of All Nations (Video) by Makweembo: 4:56pm On Jan 05, 2018
Guys, this is real. I even found the original, full-length footage on YouTube -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n6BjRmReAY

2 Likes

Re: Real Angel Appears in Synagogue Church Of All Nations (Video) by Topgainer: 5:18pm On Jan 05, 2018
Makweembo:
Guys, this is real. I even found the original, full-length footage on YouTube -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n6BjRmReAY
Real in what sense if I may ask. Have you seen an Angel before to form an image of what it looks like?
People who seek after amazements are often ensnared by the operators of the tricks. And the interesting thing is that magic and dark arts have been with men. The experimenters are often very smart, manipulative and sly with emphasis on having as many people under spells in any given society. Do they have anything real to sell to their captives? NO. The magic ring that vomits money sold by a magician is only 'real' in the magic stand of the conveyor. Unfortunately, we have more sorcerers as heads of private Church industries and their main objective is an increase in the number of slaves who identify with their Church franchise. To ensure that the slaves are contained, a few more tricks are packaged each week and season in clips of motion pictures. Just like in dreams, the theatres are spiced with ephemeral acts of fulfilment and happiness as the Idol performs, stepping out of the auditorium those feelings disappear with each passing minute. Various claims of provision of prosperity, protection, good health, 30 keys to making money, the wand to financial explosions and richness are all sold for a seed a.k.a some sacrifice for the gods while denying the very essence of Christianity any chance of birthing in the minds of seekers of amusement amazements.
Crime and wickedness are on the increase because the owners and managers of private Church industries ( the pastorpreneurs) subtly inspire their slaves to steal and bring to the gods for the expansion of the false gospels. The Kingdom of God preached by Jesus does not bear any resemblance to what these false gospel merchants and their tentacles are spreading today. This year I have no doubt in my mind that many more of the criminal gang of prosperity preachers shall be exposed especially striping people of their resources in the name of some gods and make belief acts hurriedly put together to make the crowd believe some gods that love money so much are at work. Today People are charged gate fees to watch Prophets conjure in Stadia and to see 'Angels from Mars' descend to dance for men.
Re: Real Angel Appears in Synagogue Church Of All Nations (Video) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 05, 2018
okochaik:

It was a passerby inside a car that was recording the video and not the church I think

Yeah it makes less sense that a passerby made a video record of the church entrance
Re: Real Angel Appears in Synagogue Church Of All Nations (Video) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 05, 2018
Well I don't know what it was or what it wasn't
Re: Real Angel Appears in Synagogue Church Of All Nations (Video) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 05, 2018
3nim:

Yeah it makes less sense that a passerby made a video record of the church entrance

The first day I went to Abuja I was recording Zuma rock CBN and Maitama streets
Re: Real Angel Appears in Synagogue Church Of All Nations (Video) by donnie(m): 6:59pm On Jan 05, 2018
Topgainer:

Real in what sense if I may ask. Have you seen an Angel before to form an image of what it looks like?
People who seek after amazements are often ensnared by the operators of the tricks. And the interesting thing is that magic and dark arts have been with men. The experimenters are often very smart, manipulative and sly with emphasis on having as many people under spells in any given society. Do they have anything real to sell to their captives? NO. The magic ring that vomits money sold by a magician is only 'real' in the magic stand of the conveyor. Unfortunately, we have more sorcerers as heads of private Church industries and their main objective is an increase in the number of slaves who identify with their Church franchise. To ensure that the slaves are contained, a few more tricks are packaged each week and season in clips of motion pictures. Just like in dreams, the theatres are spiced with ephemeral acts of fulfilment and happiness as the Idol performs, stepping out of the auditorium those feelings disappear with each passing minute. Various claims of provision of prosperity, protection, good health, 30 keys to making money, the wand to financial explosions and richness are all sold for a seed a.k.a some sacrifice for the gods while denying the very essence of Christianity any chance of birthing in the minds of seekers of amusement amazements.
Crime and wickedness are on the increase because the owners and managers of private Church industries ( the pastorpreneurs) subtly inspire their slaves to steal and bring to the gods for the expansion of the false gospels. The Kingdom of God preached by Jesus does not bear any resemblance to what these false gospel merchants and their tentacles are spreading today. This year I have no doubt in my mind that many more of the criminal gang of prosperity preachers shall be exposed especially striping people of their resources in the name of some gods and make belief acts hurriedly put together to make the crowd believe some gods that love money so much are at work. Today People are charged gate fees to watch Prophets conjure in Stadia and to see 'Angels from Mars' descend to dance for men.

I couldn't go beyond the first few lines... too much venom and poison for the soul... and to think it's coming from a supposed "Christian". undecided

I'd rather listen to a native doctor chant incantations.

Btw, I haven't watched the video, so my comment is regardless of whether it's genuine or a hoax.
Re: Real Angel Appears in Synagogue Church Of All Nations (Video) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 05, 2018
Topgainer:

You know that it wasn't even Emmanuel.tv that saw the video first. It was already circulating before they saw it and put it on their YouTube channel just few hours ago. This is not photo shop either if you watch well
Re: Real Angel Appears in Synagogue Church Of All Nations (Video) by Topgainer: 7:42pm On Jan 05, 2018
donnie:

I couldn't go beyond the first few lines... too much venom and poison for the soul... and to think it's coming from a supposed "Christian". undecided
I'd rather listen to a native doctor chant incantations.
Btw, I haven't watched the video, so my comment is regardless of whether it's genuine or a hoax.
My Child Donnie, Jesus is calling you to see the truth and the devils masquerading as Angels of light. Native Doctor Doctrine like collecting gate fees for Stadia performances and incantations is it good? I know you are part of church industries that collect gate fee for crossover shows from a supposed man of god.
My Child Donnie, it is your opinion that Shepherd Bushiri and other gang of prophets can invoke real angels to come dancing in their Church Centers or on the streets to the admiration of amusement seekers. It is another's opinion that those shows are as dubious as they come. My dear Child, how does that make another a supposed "Christian".
Listen my dear child, while God allowed Rev 6:2 to be fulfilled at times like this. For the elects sake, the leader of false prosperity and lying wonders gang who went out to conquer will never conquer all. The Beast will make even "fire to fall from the sky" and perform wonders for the inhabitants of the earth to lust after. But God's elect will hear a whisper saying, 'do not lust after them even when it is said, Behold the whole world is gone after them, do not be enticed'
Re: Real Angel Appears in Synagogue Church Of All Nations (Video) by donnie(m): 7:52pm On Jan 05, 2018
Topgainer:

My Child Donnie, Jesus is calling you to see the truth and the devils masquerading as Angels of light. Native Doctor Doctrine like collecting gate fees for Stadia performances and incantations is it good? I know you are part of church industries that collect gate fee for crossover shows from a supposed man of god.
My Child Donnie, it is your opinion that Shepherd Bushiri and other gang of prophets can invoke real angels to come dancing in their Church Centers or on the streets to the admiration of amusement seekers. It is another's opinion that those shows are as dubious as they come. My dear Child, how does that make another a supposed "Christian".
Listen my dear child, while God allowed Rev 6:2 to be fulfilled at times like this. For the elects sake, the leader of false prosperity and lying wonders gang who went out to conquer will never conquer all. The Beast will make even "fire to fall from the sky" and perform wonders for the inhabitants of the earth to lust after. But God's elect will hear a whisper saying, 'do not lust after them even when it is said, Behold the whole world is gone after them, do not be enticed'

See this one...Mtcheeeew
Re: Real Angel Appears in Synagogue Church Of All Nations (Video) by Topgainer: 8:24pm On Jan 05, 2018
okochaik:

You know that it wasn't even Emmanuel.tv that saw the video first. It was already circulating before they saw it and put it on their YouTube channel just few hours ago. This is not photo shop either if you watch well

My question to the guy that said it is real angel is how did he arrive at that? Has he seen Angel before? What makes him think it is not a demon, a ghost, a reflection or even some natural phenomenon that could be explained by discovery channel.
Let's even assume it was an Angel, what message did it bring other than to dance around the streets of Ikotun to be captured on camera. The message, is it the kind that the Bible we should reject even if it comes from an 'Angel'?
My concern is not how it originated and circulated like other things of that nature on YouTube but the craze and hunt for mundane things which is taking the minds of people away from the true essence of the Christianity. I see entertainers and people being entertained, I see more church industries and denominations springing up with sorcerers at its head, I see the new generation of youths initiated into diverse occult groups masquerading as Christian body, I see youths forced to believe that Jehovah loves money more than holiness and justice, people are indoctrinated that to force God to move in mysterious acts, bring money to him as sacrifice, make it fat, the fatter the better, the harder the currency the more an aroma.
And when some of us say watch before you leap, people like the handle user Donnie protest. The Truth can't be killed and the pseudo Christian movement will continue to be harassed by the word of God, which unfortunately, they cannot rewrite. They have tried to, verbally and in other short books, but how long will that agenda stand. A Church released a statement recently over unauthorised circulation of teachings from its devotionals, it dawned on them that the questionable teachings in the devotional is being weighed against the Bible as more people are beginning to act like the Bereans, and more important is the fact that they appear not to represent the teachings of Christ. That press release is a form of protests when the truth come knocking.
Re: Real Angel Appears in Synagogue Church Of All Nations (Video) by LustreChris(m): 8:45pm On Jan 05, 2018
I want to firmly believe it's a spirit being, an Angel from heaven at that.

Say whatever you like, your problem.

More so, if you check the Church's Social Media handles, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Facebook, you will see that they said it was sent to Emmanuel TV and not recorded by any member of Emmanuel TV crew.

I hope we get things right sha... undecided

(1) (Reply)

Gambling Is Not A Sin / T.B JOSUA Is A Fake Prophet...? / What Apostle Was The First To Use The Blood Of Jesus for battles?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.