Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

If Not The Will Of God, No One Has The Right To Take My Life – Gov. Ortom Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Not The Will Of God, No One Has The Right To Take My Life – Gov. Ortom Says (378 Views)

"I'm Still In APC" - Governor Ortom Says After Secret Talks With PDP Leaders / Don't Politicise Benue, Taraba Killing - Governor Ortom Says / Wheelbarrow: David Mark Mocks Ortom; Ortom Says He's Jealous Of His Achievement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Not The Will Of God, No One Has The Right To Take My Life – Gov. Ortom Says by owoicho13(m): 2:58pm On Jan 05, 2018
Governor Samuel Ortom of Benue State has said he is not bothered by threats to his life by those who do not want the implementation of the Open Grazing Prohibition and Ranches Establishment Law in the state.

Governor Ortom stated this on Friday at the Benue Peoples House Makurdi, during a courtesy call on him by the leadership of the Nigerian Bar Association, NBA, Makurdi branch.

The Governor affirmed that, “if it is not the will of God, no man has the right to take my life or stop the ongoing implementation of the ranching law of the state.”

He told Benue people to remain steadfast till impunity is defeated in Nigeria, saying that, “no sacrifice is too big in the struggle to end the genocide being perpetrated by Fulani herdsmen in parts of Benue State.

“It is time Benue sons and daughters put away political differences and unite to speak with one voice against invasion and occupation of our land, which has left many people dead and property worth billions destroyed.”

He said the Open Grazing Prohibition and Ranches Establishment Law has come to stay and no amount of intimidation could make the state stop implementing of the legislation.

Source:[url] https://www.benuepress.com/2018/01/if-not-the-will-of-god-no-one-has-the-right-to-take-my-life-gov-ortom-says/[/url]

Re: If Not The Will Of God, No One Has The Right To Take My Life – Gov. Ortom Says by princechurchill(m): 3:38pm On Jan 05, 2018
But out of gross incompetence your people are been slaughtered like a lamb in their own land
Re: If Not The Will Of God, No One Has The Right To Take My Life – Gov. Ortom Says by ayoncox: 3:48pm On Jan 05, 2018
Mr Gomina,instead of you to gather security experts to solve the Fulani problem you are just thinking of yourself. Wrong use of carrot and stick here...

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria: Once A Nation Under Jonathan, Now An Abattoir Under Buhari – Reno / World Cup: Nigeria Should Not Be Mere Spectator In Russia – Pmb / Anambra Rerun: Corps Members Shun INEC Ad Hoc Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.