Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,051 members, 7,825,345 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

SARS Arrest Me For Having Headset With Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / SARS Arrest Me For Having Headset With Me (358 Views)

Nobody Can Arrest Me, I’m Doing God’s Work, Boko Haram Leader, Shekau Mocks Nige / "My Father Sent 50 Police Men To Arrest Me" Davido / Photos: 15-year-old Boy Arrested For Having Sex With Goat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SARS Arrest Me For Having Headset With Me by rkennyking(m): 3:20pm On Jan 05, 2018
So ,I was going on Sango ota road close to the bridge . Suddenly some SARS policemen accusted me and started giving funny directives.i having nothing implicating on me gently let them do Thier illegal search. After the whole terrifying search the SARS officer discovered I got just a headset with me, so he started by asking where is the phone. He said I am concealing the phone because I got fraud proves on it . To my surprise this guy just searched me and discovered I got nothing on me. To cut the story short, I was bundled with other people to Thier office. I had to call my parents to come secure my bail . They collected 20000 from my parents just because I was with a headset

So this are my worries
What if the headset was not for me
How is having headset related to being a yahoo boy
Even if I am a yahoo boy ,I don't think possessing a headset is enough reason to be suspected not to talk of being arrested

#mySARSexperience
Re: SARS Arrest Me For Having Headset With Me by stephinnoyewole(m): 4:10pm On Jan 05, 2018
Only God knows when we wil put an end to sars operation in dis country
Re: SARS Arrest Me For Having Headset With Me by wtfcoded: 4:39pm On Jan 05, 2018
U haven't seen anything yet.
Mine was last year, on the day i went out at night to buy malaria drugz. I was lodging in a hotel room. Got malaria.

On my way to the pharmacy, they blocked me with their hilux truck n bundled me inside with alot of beatings.
I followed them to the station n called me a thief.
B4 i could say a word, i don enta cell. Malaria nearly killed me that day with all that beatings.
I was later bailed out with 50k the next day after i made some calls.

SARS is Evil!

(1) (Reply)

Rapper Kodak Black Arrested While On Instagram Live. / Guys, Today Is My Birthday...i Am Just So Excited. / President Buhari Meets Obasanjo In Addis Ababa (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.