Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,733 members, 7,862,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:21 PM

Mohamed Salah: Rejected From Chelsea To African King - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mohamed Salah: Rejected From Chelsea To African King (349 Views)

Man United Gets Willian From Chelsea / Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener / Mohamed Salah Named BBC African Footballer Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mohamed Salah: Rejected From Chelsea To African King by loveisgoody: 3:34pm On Jan 05, 2018
It took Liverpool and Egypt star Mohamed Salah just three years to transform from a Chelsea reject to being crowned African Player of the Year in Ghana on Thursday.

Salah failed to blossom after moving from Swiss outfit Basel to Stamford Bridge, leading to him being loaned to Serie A sides Fiorentina and AS Roma, then sold to the latter.

At Roma, his career took off as he scored 29 goals in two seasons and created 17 others to draw the attention of several English Premier League suitors. Predict tomorrow's FA Cup matches to win Big NaijaBet

Liverpool made a successful £34.3 million bid and Salah has not looked back since, scoring 23 goals in 29 matches in all competitions.

He has made a habit of bagging braces with the most recent helping Liverpool come from behind at home to ...........................READ MORE

Register Now >>> http:///2CE1N6R

http://www.9jabet.com/2018/01/05/mohamed-salah-rejected-from-chelsea-to-african-king/
Re: Mohamed Salah: Rejected From Chelsea To African King by acenazt: 3:39pm On Jan 05, 2018
Anytime I see Salah and De bruyne I feel like going to my village with mourinho's picture

(1) (Reply)

Google Celebrates Late Stephen Keshi Who Would Have Marked 56 Today / Ronaldo: I Can Remain 'at The Highest Level For Years To Come' / Reports: Real Madrid Join Race To Sign Tottenham Skipper Alderweireld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.