Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,004 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Tecno Is About To Release A BOMB By January 8. See Specs - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Is About To Release A BOMB By January 8. See Specs (2785 Views)

5 Reasons Why I Agree TECNO Is For Nigerians / Tecno Is Set To Launch Tecno Camon X – To Join The Camon Series / The Wait Is Over- Apple Launches Iphone 8 (see Price & Specs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Is About To Release A BOMB By January 8. See Specs by mrjef: 3:46pm On Jan 05, 2018
Are you ready for the release....

This phone will capture the whole world lol...

see specs here

source
www.mrjef.com

Re: Tecno Is About To Release A BOMB By January 8. See Specs by stephinnoyewole(m): 3:59pm On Jan 05, 2018
Nice
Re: Tecno Is About To Release A BOMB By January 8. See Specs by BRYAN99: 4:36pm On Jan 05, 2018
tecno is wicked sha...... i have not even finish saving up for my dream phone(camon cx) and now they are bringing CAMON C MORE! Okay no problem ** cleans and dust his old gun, spreads mat on the floor waiting for the Camon cmore.......
Re: Tecno Is About To Release A BOMB By January 8. See Specs by mrjef: 5:23pm On Jan 05, 2018
BRYAN99:
tecno is wicked sha...... i have not even finish saving up for my dream phone(camon cx) and now they are bringing CAMON C MORE! Okay no problem ** cleans and dust his old gun, spreads mat on the floor waiting for the Camon cmore.......

chia
take am easy baba
Re: Tecno Is About To Release A BOMB By January 8. See Specs by stonemind(f): 5:29pm On Jan 05, 2018
bezel-less?
Re: Tecno Is About To Release A BOMB By January 8. See Specs by pode(m): 5:32pm On Jan 05, 2018
BRYAN99:

Ogbeni do not worry, with the little you gather you can buy my camon c9 and by this time next you can go for your CX or better still cm
Re: Tecno Is About To Release A BOMB By January 8. See Specs by BRYAN99: 5:40pm On Jan 05, 2018
pode:

Ogbeni do not worry, with the little you gather you can buy my camon c9 and by this time next you can go for your CX or better still cm
CAMON C9? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.......... please i am a new creature old things MUST pass away and new things only are what i buy.........

1 Like

Re: Tecno Is About To Release A BOMB By January 8. See Specs by BRYAN99: 5:42pm On Jan 05, 2018
mrjef:

chia
take am easy baba
Guy the thing touch my heart ...... infact right now my oesophagus is paining me......... i just dey vex....
Re: Tecno Is About To Release A BOMB By January 8. See Specs by mhisbliss(f): 7:39pm On Jan 05, 2018
and to think I was gonna get cx next week, now it is about to be an outdated device, thank you lord, saving up for this
Re: Tecno Is About To Release A BOMB By January 8. See Specs by olayinkajnr(m): 6:54am On Jan 06, 2018
BRYAN99:

My brother, better save money for your CX. I don't see how this CM is better than CX if not for the RAM and ROM. Every other thing is way below the standard set by CX.

Tecno going backwards in 2018.

Check the screenshot and compare with that of CX. Even the chipset of CX, GPU and processor is better than this. CX got full HD and better battery self. My guy, buy your CX if na wetin you wan get be that

Re: Tecno Is About To Release A BOMB By January 8. See Specs by olayinkajnr(m): 6:54am On Jan 06, 2018
mhisbliss:
and to think I was gonna get cx next week, now it is about to be an outdated device, thank you lord, saving up for this

Better you get your CX or a better phone. But not this. Check the above specs that I dropped.
Re: Tecno Is About To Release A BOMB By January 8. See Specs by mhisbliss(f): 7:50am On Jan 06, 2018
olayinkajnr:

Better you get your CX or a better phone. But not this. Check the above specs that I dropped.
are these confirmed specs or you just copied from somewhere
Re: Tecno Is About To Release A BOMB By January 8. See Specs by olayinkajnr(m): 8:07am On Jan 06, 2018
mhisbliss:
are these confirmed specs or you just copied from somewhere

Confirmed specs

You can also check it out in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vviZbXEQrqQ
Re: Tecno Is About To Release A BOMB By January 8. See Specs by mhisbliss(f): 8:29am On Jan 06, 2018
olayinkajnr:

Confirmed specs

You can also check it out in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vviZbXEQrqQ
wao this is so wrong, what's wrong with this people, its like another cx air exception of the neg gorilla glass
Re: Tecno Is About To Release A BOMB By January 8. See Specs by olayinkajnr(m): 8:36am On Jan 06, 2018
mhisbliss:
wao this is so wrong, what's wrong with this people, its like another cx air exception of the neg gorilla glass

So you see?

I posted that on a thread that made FP. One dude almost crucified me.

One problem with Nigerians is that they defend mediocre. Buy your CX my sister or you buy a better phone for same amount.
Re: Tecno Is About To Release A BOMB By January 8. See Specs by mhisbliss(f): 8:46am On Jan 06, 2018
olayinkajnr:

So you see?

I posted that on a thread that made FP. One dude almost crucified me.

One problem with Nigerians is that they defend mediocre. Buy your CX my sister or you buy a better phone for same amount.
and this is my first time trying to buy one o, can't buy a phone that would become outdated before I finish charging
Re: Tecno Is About To Release A BOMB By January 8. See Specs by olayinkajnr(m): 8:52am On Jan 06, 2018
mhisbliss:
and this is my first time trying to buy one o, can't buy a phone that would become outdated before I finish charging

Just settle down check well.

I would have recommended Infinix Note 4 Pro for you. Since they have timely update and it's close to CX with more better specs.

And the fact that it's gonna get Android 8.0 is a plus. It is not guaranteed that Camon CX will.
Re: Tecno Is About To Release A BOMB By January 8. See Specs by mhisbliss(f): 9:19am On Jan 06, 2018
olayinkajnr:

I would have recommended Infinix Note 4 Pro for you. Since they have timely update and it's close to CX with more better specs.

And the fact that it's gonna get Android 8.0 is a plus. It is not guaranteed that Camon CX will.
don't like infinix either, the reason why I was even considering cx is because glo data is so cheap but the network is wack, and cx is the cheapest phone that supports glo4g plus the camera too, I love pictures
Re: Tecno Is About To Release A BOMB By January 8. See Specs by olayinkajnr(m): 9:36am On Jan 06, 2018
mhisbliss:
don't like infinix either, the reason why I was even considering cx is because glo data is so cheap but the network is wack, and cx is the cheapest phone that supports glo4g plus the camera too, I love pictures

That's very true.
Re: Tecno Is About To Release A BOMB By January 8. See Specs by omoalajah(m): 12:42am On Jan 07, 2018
Am not ready for the release. grin
Re: Tecno Is About To Release A BOMB By January 8. See Specs by datyorubaboy: 1:08am On Jan 07, 2018
Hold on till its released officially and compare before making decision
mhisbliss:
Re: Tecno Is About To Release A BOMB By January 8. See Specs by missslimzy(f): 1:42am On Jan 07, 2018
Even the CX receives updates too
olayinkajnr:

Re: Tecno Is About To Release A BOMB By January 8. See Specs by Ennyholar: 8:30pm On Jan 08, 2018
Nice device coming our way.
Re: Tecno Is About To Release A BOMB By January 8. See Specs by Vicboi1(m): 9:35pm On Jan 08, 2018
It's already online i have some pictures i would post soon

Re: Tecno Is About To Release A BOMB By January 8. See Specs by EagleScribes: 9:49pm On Jan 08, 2018
pode:

How much?
Re: Tecno Is About To Release A BOMB By January 8. See Specs by koskilala: 9:29am On Jan 10, 2018
Dope phone. Great camera
Re: Tecno Is About To Release A BOMB By January 8. See Specs by saxby(f): 8:51am On Jan 13, 2018
The bomb has already been released, the camon CM is a sweet phone with a superb camera
Re: Tecno Is About To Release A BOMB By January 8. See Specs by scarycuteface(m): 9:37am On Jan 20, 2018
mhisbliss:
Just buy the CX. Although the CM is okay too. I'll favour the CX. I just like the phone
Re: Tecno Is About To Release A BOMB By January 8. See Specs by scarycuteface(m): 9:39am On Jan 20, 2018
Vicboi1:
It's already online i have some pictures i would post soon
Looks beautiful
Re: Tecno Is About To Release A BOMB By January 8. See Specs by mhisbliss(f): 10:07am On Jan 20, 2018
scarycuteface:
Just buy the CX. Although the CM is okay too. I'll favour the CX. I just like the phone
you use cx?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Get Cheap 9mobile 1.5GB For N200 Morecliq Data Offer / Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Vs Huawei Mate 20 Pro (which One Will U Choose) / Problem With Yahoo Messenger 9.0 (beta)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.