Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,075 members, 7,838,717 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

George Weah To Invite Arsene Wenger For His Inauguration - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / George Weah To Invite Arsene Wenger For His Inauguration (684 Views)

George Weah Backs Super Eagles To Win 2018 Russia World Cup / Arsene Wenger Invited To George Weah's Inauguration As Liberian President / George Weah: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Liberian President-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

George Weah To Invite Arsene Wenger For His Inauguration by PStacks(m): 4:49pm On Jan 05, 2018
Fans of the beautiful round leather game has every reason to experience some real footballing beauty only that this time its outside of the pitch of play.

Remember lately it has been all over the News How former African footballer of the year George Weah won the Liberian election and is to resume as next Liberian president after Ellen sirleaf's regime is over.

Well reports are rife George Weah has made correlation between his present and the past announcing Arsene Wenger as top priority on his Guest list.. that is, guests to his inauguration as Liberian president.

Arsene Wenger who was George Weah's manager at French side Monaco between 1988 and 1992, said he is not sure he was going to be able to attend.

According to Arsene Wenger, "I have been invited by George to come to the day where he will be the President," he said.

"I believe I will be busy but if I am suspended (for his comments on referees) I will have time to go."

Remember the Arsenal coach is being charged by the FA for his conduct during the closing minutes of their last match at West Ham United.

We would strive to keep you updated as events unfolds as to this issue.

source: https://www.omascope.com/sports/george-weah-to-invite-arsene-wenger-for-his-inauguration

Re: George Weah To Invite Arsene Wenger For His Inauguration by marooh: 4:52pm On Jan 05, 2018
Nice!
Ass nna abeg win

Re: George Weah To Invite Arsene Wenger For His Inauguration by PStacks(m): 5:13pm On Jan 06, 2018
grin
marooh:
Nice!
Ass nna abeg win

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Clubs Fight Over Aubameyang / Mario Balotelli Close To A Shock Move To Juventus / Akwa United Vs Banjul Hawks At 4pm Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.