Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,704 members, 7,831,208 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

For 49 Years Of Paying Tithe, I’ve Not Seen Improvement In Life, But..-- Lawyer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / For 49 Years Of Paying Tithe, I’ve Not Seen Improvement In Life, But..-- Lawyer (463 Views)

MC Edo Pikin To Wife, Lily On 1st Wedding Anniversary: I’ve Not Cheated On You / Ayo Makun (AY) Mark His 49 Years Birthday Today / I’ve Not Made Money From Music — Kelly Hansome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For 49 Years Of Paying Tithe, I’ve Not Seen Improvement In Life, But..-- Lawyer by slimjaney: 4:54pm On Jan 05, 2018
@Kingsleyiwu

The controversial tithing issue in Nigerian has extended to Ghana as a controversial and celebrity lawyer, Maurice Ampaw is arguing on the necessity of paying tithe as a Christian. He argued that he is yet to see any importance in paying his tithe explaining that he has not seen any financial change in his life for 49 years of paying his tithe.

However, after making such utterance, he maintained that he is not going to stop paying Tithe.

“You don’t expect to see the benefits of what you have invested or paid for immediately, it takes time. I have attended church service and for my 49 years of paying tithe, I’ve not seen anything or improvement in life. I have given offering and fasted for about 10 years when my wife was unable to conceive but I didn’t stop paying offering and tithe, he argued in an interview on Zylofon FM.

Back here in Nigeria, the issue of Tithing has never cease as OAP Daddy Freeze is making the #Freethesheeple movement boarder as he is taking on other issues like firstfruits and planting church outside Nigeria.

The issue is also rising in Ghana because many argue that pastors, especially from pentecostal churches are using tithing to steal from their members.

source: http://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2018/01/for-49-years-of-paying-tithe-ive-not.html

Re: For 49 Years Of Paying Tithe, I’ve Not Seen Improvement In Life, But..-- Lawyer by lokobyforch(m): 4:58pm On Jan 05, 2018
grin my friend, do well to study your bible.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Takes Picture With His Wife’s Corpse, Posts It On Social Media / 30 Billion Gang!!! David Gets Himself A New 30B Chain / Nigerian Gospel Singer, Nezer Cosmas, Survives Auto Crash (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.