Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Senator Samuel Anyanwu Dares EFCC To Plant Money In His House To What'll Happen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Samuel Anyanwu Dares EFCC To Plant Money In His House To What'll Happen (24323 Views)

Budgit: How Senator Samuel Anyanwu Swindled Imo's Community Of Educational Fund / Orji Kalu Dares EFCC To Arrest Obasanjo / Magu No Longer EFCC Acting Chairman - Senator Samuel Anyanwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Samuel Anyanwu Dares EFCC To Plant Money In His House To What'll Happen by sirequity(m): 5:17pm On Jan 05, 2018
SENATOR Samuel Anyanwu, representing Imo East Senatorial district has dared the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) to plant money in his house.

Mr. Anyanwu made the call while giving his own contribution on the face-off between the EFCC and Innoson Motors at the Senate plenary, though HEADLINE could not authenticate the actual date as at press time.

He wondered why the EFCC to the best of his knowledge who do not have a confirmed Chairman would be chasing industrialist who are investing in the country.

Mr. Anyanwu said the tradition was that anyone who spoke against the commission would be targeted and arrested hence he decided to take the challenge.

ALSO READ: Senate Moves To Outlaw Tribal Marks
He dared the EFCC to plant money in either his house or his in village.

The lawmaker is seen in a video recording by OakTv boasting they the anti-graft agency will meet strong resistance from his people and its operatives may not go home alive.

WATCH VIDEO BELOW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RL8odgX55zw

Source: http://headline.com.ng/senator-efcc-money-house-happen/amp/
Re: Senator Samuel Anyanwu Dares EFCC To Plant Money In His House To What'll Happen by HungerBAD: 5:24pm On Jan 05, 2018
Oga Senator,

Choose your fights wisely.

To openly say in the Senate Floor, that if the EFCC comes to your village,they will not leave alive is a threat that should be taken very seriously.

History and facts are very stubborn things to distort.

Idi Amin boasted that " try me and see" and he ran to Saudi.

Ojukwu boasted " try me and see" and he ran to Ivory Coast.

Nnamdi Kanu boasted " try me and see Nigeria burn" he now dresses like a woman to disguise himself in Nigeria.

So Oga Senator choose your fights and words wisely.

108 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Senator Samuel Anyanwu Dares EFCC To Plant Money In His House To What'll Happen by sirequity(m): 5:26pm On Jan 05, 2018
Lalasticlala over grin
Re: Senator Samuel Anyanwu Dares EFCC To Plant Money In His House To What'll Happen by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:32pm On Jan 05, 2018
HungerBAD:
Oga Senator,

Nnamdi Kanu boasted " try me and see Nigeria burn" he now dresses like a woman to disguise himself in Nigeria.

so he hide behind his bed whenever the EFCC is mentioned? Mind how you talk to the Next occupant of the Doughlas House

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Samuel Anyanwu Dares EFCC To Plant Money In His House To What'll Happen by MrHistorian: 7:30pm On Jan 05, 2018
This senator is so uncouth and unethical.

To what end does he intend to bargain in the on-going rift between Innoson and EFCC,why must he even stand up in the floor of senate to protest against that? Trying to use an instrument of the state for ethnic glorification?

Saraki should have him suspended.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Samuel Anyanwu Dares EFCC To Plant Money In His House To What'll Happen by taylor88(m): 7:30pm On Jan 05, 2018
Go mistakenly plant the money were them Bury person wey die for high way Rubbery

Then u will know dry bones do rise and there's club and brothel in hell fire

5 Likes

Re: Senator Samuel Anyanwu Dares EFCC To Plant Money In His House To What'll Happen by free2ryhme: 7:30pm On Jan 05, 2018
The beginning of 2018 harsh ooo

quarrel and fighting everywhere

15 Likes

Re: Senator Samuel Anyanwu Dares EFCC To Plant Money In His House To What'll Happen by SweetJoystick(m): 7:30pm On Jan 05, 2018
lol you be super man abi?

1 Like

Re: Senator Samuel Anyanwu Dares EFCC To Plant Money In His House To What'll Happen by Umartins1(m): 7:31pm On Jan 05, 2018
HungerBAD:
Oga Senator,

To openly say in the Senate Floor, that if EFCC comes to your village,they will not leave alive is a threat that should be taken very seriously.

You must be badly hungry

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Samuel Anyanwu Dares EFCC To Plant Money In His House To What'll Happen by Cool83(m): 7:31pm On Jan 05, 2018
don't do what will make them to be looking for you
Re: Senator Samuel Anyanwu Dares EFCC To Plant Money In His House To What'll Happen by oshe11: 7:31pm On Jan 05, 2018
Just saw one PUNNAPRENEUR passing my compound forming classy

3 Likes

Re: Senator Samuel Anyanwu Dares EFCC To Plant Money In His House To What'll Happen by obaataaokpaewu: 7:32pm On Jan 05, 2018
SamDaddy Onye Owerri Nchi Ise

5 Likes

Re: Senator Samuel Anyanwu Dares EFCC To Plant Money In His House To What'll Happen by oviejnr(m): 7:32pm On Jan 05, 2018
Watching in 3D
Re: Senator Samuel Anyanwu Dares EFCC To Plant Money In His House To What'll Happen by lastmaster(m): 7:32pm On Jan 05, 2018
useless people
Re: Senator Samuel Anyanwu Dares EFCC To Plant Money In His House To What'll Happen by Cekpo34(m): 7:33pm On Jan 05, 2018
shocked
Re: Senator Samuel Anyanwu Dares EFCC To Plant Money In His House To What'll Happen by soberdrunk(m): 7:33pm On Jan 05, 2018
See how a senator of the Federal Repulic of Nigeria is speaking carelessly like a teenager arguing in a beer parlor...... angry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Samuel Anyanwu Dares EFCC To Plant Money In His House To What'll Happen by Inyanga(m): 7:33pm On Jan 05, 2018
DARE!
Re: Senator Samuel Anyanwu Dares EFCC To Plant Money In His House To What'll Happen by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 05, 2018
following
Re: Senator Samuel Anyanwu Dares EFCC To Plant Money In His House To What'll Happen by elantraceey(f): 7:34pm On Jan 05, 2018
This people and careless talk is like 5 and 6, when it's used against them tomorrow then they'll wish they just kept shut.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Samuel Anyanwu Dares EFCC To Plant Money In His House To What'll Happen by Inyanga(m): 7:35pm On Jan 05, 2018
DARE!
And this made front-page... undecided

1 Like

Re: Senator Samuel Anyanwu Dares EFCC To Plant Money In His House To What'll Happen by Abfinest007(m): 7:35pm On Jan 05, 2018
so effc now plant money in people's homes n money grow pls effc come n.plant money in my.house i will help monitor it if it will grow

2 Likes

Re: Senator Samuel Anyanwu Dares EFCC To Plant Money In His House To What'll Happen by ademasta(m): 7:36pm On Jan 05, 2018
Plant money? Is he a farmer?

4 Likes

Re: Senator Samuel Anyanwu Dares EFCC To Plant Money In His House To What'll Happen by SalamRushdie: 7:36pm On Jan 05, 2018
Dont worry senator

1 Like

Re: Senator Samuel Anyanwu Dares EFCC To Plant Money In His House To What'll Happen by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 05, 2018
He knows it is EFCC's modus operandi..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Samuel Anyanwu Dares EFCC To Plant Money In His House To What'll Happen by AkupeMBANO(m): 7:39pm On Jan 05, 2018
He has a valid point. in a sane envrioment MAGU And his goonz will be treated like common criminals. how can the highest law making body in the country reject you, and you are still operating?
A strong man will come and go but a strong institution remains. if Buhari succeeds in rubbishing all the strong institutions in this country like the judiciary, Senate and Co what will remain of this country when he goes away? just ask your self.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Samuel Anyanwu Dares EFCC To Plant Money In His House To What'll Happen by walosky(m): 7:39pm On Jan 05, 2018
HungerBAD:
Oga Senator,

To openly say in the Senate Floor, that if the EFCC comes to your village,they will not leave alive is a threat that should be taken very seriously.

C'mon, Sharrrrrrrrap and not try to gain cheap recognition!

Can see that hunger has really battered you

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Samuel Anyanwu Dares EFCC To Plant Money In His House To What'll Happen by nairavsdollars(f): 7:39pm On Jan 05, 2018
Empty threat

3 Likes

Re: Senator Samuel Anyanwu Dares EFCC To Plant Money In His House To What'll Happen by nkemdi89(f): 7:39pm On Jan 05, 2018
Samdaddy has a clean sheet no shaking.

1 Like

Re: Senator Samuel Anyanwu Dares EFCC To Plant Money In His House To What'll Happen by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 05, 2018
EFCC under APC and Buhari's watch is illegal organisation. Magu and Buhari you won't rule forever.

One day all this government officials will answer for their doings.

Buhari has killed Nigeria.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Samuel Anyanwu Dares EFCC To Plant Money In His House To What'll Happen by engrchykae(m): 7:44pm On Jan 05, 2018
HungerBAD:
Oga Senator,

because of people like you Buhari should win two more terms.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Samuel Anyanwu Dares EFCC To Plant Money In His House To What'll Happen by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 05, 2018
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Evelyn And Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrate 41st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Alex Ikwechegh Mobbed By Residents In Bende, Abia (Photos) / Tinubu Cabinet: Muslims Lobby President-elect For More Ministers Than Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.