Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,420 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Online Physics, Chemistry And Biology Tutorial For Jambites - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Online Physics, Chemistry And Biology Tutorial For Jambites (2590 Views)

Chemistry And Biology Tutorial / Vision Computer Academy Lekki Direction For JAMBITES. / JAMB Recommended Books For English, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics And Biology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Physics, Chemistry And Biology Tutorial For Jambites by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 05, 2018
A chance you won't want to miss; learning online which may be funnier than sitting in a class and feeling restless or tired. You can learn this there basic science subjects from the comfort of your home and obtain classical understanding of what's needed to get you a decent jamb score.

The tutorial is completely online and only telegram or whatsapp users can access it. snap shots, text, and voice notes will be used in the tutorial.

If you're aspiring for medicine/surgery, engineering, or any science related courses...

Here you go, drop your email or check my signature for contact.

I always like tutoring and enhancing knowledge,
you may like to check

https://www.nairaland.com/2599963/nairaland-2016-jamb-tutorial-classroom/12#43230730.

1 Like

Re: Online Physics, Chemistry And Biology Tutorial For Jambites by DrBESTJC(m): 8:27pm On Jan 05, 2018
Why not give us every tutotrial here on nairaland

Some people cannot use whatsapp....
Re: Online Physics, Chemistry And Biology Tutorial For Jambites by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 05, 2018
DrBESTJC:
Why not give us every tutotrial here on nairaland

Some people cannot use whatsapp....
there will be limited access to content here.

voice tutorial, etc.

should there be devotees to assist in the tutorial for biology and physics here. I will come in free of charge, fully for chemistry and parts of the other subjects and actually drop what I can be sharing here.

on the whatsapp or Telegram platform you get to meet some set of tutors who will be dedicating their time to offer classical explanations, solution and tutorial for a token. They run tutorials offline, but as for me my job is absolutely free of charge.

So, should you ask any chemistry question on jamb syllabus and tag me. I will reply you if I'm less busy.

(1) (Reply)

I Have This Question From One Of My M.sc Past Questions / Abuja Post Ume Screening Is Out / Nda Candidates Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.