Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Despite The Blow Life Threw At Me, I ‘m Still Standing, Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-wife Sp - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Despite The Blow Life Threw At Me, I ‘m Still Standing, Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-wife Sp (882 Views)

Emma Ugolee: "Since My Kidneys Failed, Still Standing After About A Decade" / "Love Yourself First"- Bbnaija Nengi Threw At Ozo As She Screamed At Him To Leav / Police Officer Fights Over N500 Davido Threw At The National Assembly, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Despite The Blow Life Threw At Me, I ‘m Still Standing, Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-wife Sp by baress(m): 6:17pm On Jan 05, 2018
Just like many people have done, Ooni of Ife’s former Olori, Quen Zaynab has also taken to social media to penned down what 2017 offered her. She wrote;
”I cannot thank everyone enough who made that possible, through all the temptations and blows life threw, I am still standing! And so are a lot of you who deal with life lessons & struggles everyday. Strength and confidence are the opportunities we need to continue to move forward. We might not have it all, we might not know it all, but faith is all we need to inspire us. I thank you all for being a part of my life’s journey and as we walk into the New Year always remembering that “tomorrow is another day” & we can truly cease the moment and simply live without fear. I wish you all a prosperous new year 2018”.

http://baressng.com/despite-the-blow-life-threw-at-me-i-m-still-standing-ooni-of-ifes-ex-wife-speaks-on-year-2017/

Re: Despite The Blow Life Threw At Me, I ‘m Still Standing, Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-wife Sp by Nutase: 7:41pm On Jan 05, 2018
Karma aka nemesis

(1) (Reply)

Reward For Stinginess , Tag Any Stingy Friend You Have / Bbnaija: Guys, Meet Tobi's Rumored Girlfriend, Regina. Does Ceec Stand A Chance? / So Adorable! Banky W Helps His Wife, Adesua Adjust Her Gele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.