Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,204 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:46 AM

Choosing The Path Of Happiness - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Choosing The Path Of Happiness (285 Views)

Eckankar, The Path Of Spiritual Freedom / Purity - The Path To Eternity / I Think I Am Threading The Path Of Atheism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Choosing The Path Of Happiness by jonatoye(m): 10:38pm On Jan 05, 2018
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: Choosing the Path of Happiness

WORD FOR TODAY
Many things in life will not but always make you sad; however, you must always make effort to be happy in the Lord!!!
Scriptural Reference
"He says to himself, "Nothing will shake me; I'll always be happy and never have trouble"." (Psalms 10:6 NIV).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Life is all about ups and downs, light and darkness, joy and sadness. In every situation, be mindful of the fact that life is what happens while you are planning other things. Be happy in the Lord in every situation even when the devil gives you an obvious reason to be sad.

You will see people going ahead of you in various aspect of life, to be happy you must keep moving with Joy if you must get to your destination as planned by God for you. Also, try and make people around you to be happy. Make effort to make your husband, wife, parent and children happy; that's a way to surround your life with happiness.

I observed something during the new year, while some countries were jubilating at the reception of the new year some were still waiting for time; some for 6, 5, 4 hours and so on. That's the nature of the earth we are. Irrespective of how terrible your situation may appear to be the fact still remains that there is a light after every tunnel. Be happy always; let the joy of the Lord be your strength.

Prayer Point:
Lord! Nothing will shake me; I'll always be happy and never have trouble in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
Find God in every situation and remain happy!!!
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Have an Elated Friday!!!

(1) (Reply)

Bad Roads In Niger State / Benefits Of Wisdom (18): Commendation / Those Who Says There Is No God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.