Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,766 members, 7,831,459 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Promote Your Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Promote Your Business (767 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Promote Your Business by Bugaattiboss: 12:06am On Jan 06, 2018
Advertise your goods and business on JIJI NIGERIA no 1 online marketplace in Nigeria with over 10m visitors every month, and you can testify to the growth of your business.
Drop your contact if you are interested.
More sales and growth to your business, I pray.
Dayo.
Re: Promote Your Business by feelings1: 8:03am On Jan 06, 2018
Whatsapp 07035676469
Re: Promote Your Business by phillthy(m): 12:29pm On Jan 06, 2018
Re: Promote Your Business by EbuteHaddow: 8:52am On Jan 07, 2018
Bugaattiboss:
Advertise your goods and business on JIJI NIGERIA no 1 online marketplace in Nigeria with over 10m visitors every month, and you can testify to the growth of your business.
Drop your contact if you are interested.
More sales and growth to your business, I pray.
Dayo.
Which algorithm do you use to increase sales on jiji ?
Re: Promote Your Business by Bugaattiboss: 2:30pm On Jan 07, 2018
EbuteHaddow:

Which algorithm do you use to increase sales on jiji ?
Actually I don't understand your question, but we advertise on all social medias and search engines. We do all the work for our clients and we also advertise by using emails and even SMS to attract customers for our clients.
I hope I answered your question.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

The Killing Of 40 And More Companies / Looking For Business Ideas To Invest In? / Breaking: Nigerian Senior Lawyer Nwobike Sent To Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.